no one

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
i know the chick "sara" on 3rd shift epsu has a nice bum, lol. id love to get her back in a corner somewhere and ride it hard! she hangs out constantly with these young boys on line 8 depositors...id say shes wearing those lil fellers out, lol :)
lol

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
nestle is ur basic factory...full of stupid ass fucking ppl who think they r cool, think they hv authority...but r too stupid and hilljacked to realize that they r all failures in life:) why else would they be "stuck" working in a factory for a pathetic 13-15 dollars per hour? rumor starters, cheaters, dumbfucks...just the typical worthless uneducated individuals. they hv to try to build themselves up...to feel important, to feel like they've acomplished something in life. i work there, and i dont bitch and cry, i dont "act" special....because i take FULL responsibility for my lack of education...i was lazy and didnt want to strive for better! i go to work, earn my miserable check, and come home to my family and try my best to get by. i dont bother anyone, and i dont say or start anything...i leave ppl alone! i set back and watch these younger ppl (in their 20's) act like they r super cool and "going somewhere"...lmfao! they hv no clue that this (factory) is the peek of their life, if they dont continue school. give em a radio for a day, and they act like a supervisor, lmao! its so sad that I get embarressed for them...to simply watch them act like professors..........well guess what peeps.....give me 30 minutes and a drunk fucking monkey, and i could teach it how to do your job :) so shut the fuck up, all u fucking imbread retards with ur pathetic topix, that shows how exciting ur lives really r, lmao! continue on cheating, being worthless...ur children should be soooo proud of you! wear ur lil radios, spread ur lil rumors, enjoy ur worthless paychecks. im stuck at nestle because i had no choice, my career job moved away, and i chose my childrens happiness to stay here in mount sterling, over my salary ;) so yea, i keep my mouth closed, because im a humble man...but i just had to get this out there! there only a small handfull of descent ppl there, just a few. the prob with nestle is simple: supervisors/line-leads get away with murder, and the employees r too fucking weak minded and un-intelligent enough to learn/study their rights...to understand that nestle is extremely corrupt! i swart on the bible...if they ever fathemed the thought of fucking me over as they do ppl daily....id fucking own those supervisors,(emotionally/finan cially/and professionally)! and again, the only reason im even wasting my time on this welfare topix website...is because i unfortunately work there for now, and i just felt like seeing what ppl said:) i will say this: if nestle had "good" management....it would really be a good place to work! i work 8hr shifts. i walk around for 6 hrs, and just work for 2, lol. so...all u nestle thundercunts and tea-baggers...grow up sometime, realize that YOU put urself there due to ur lack of education...so dont prance around like ur a professional, dont act like ur educated, dont act like u make 80,000.00 per year (like i actually did before my job moved)...because i actually KNOW what professionalism is, and what a good salary is, and what a GOOD JOB is ;) shut the fuck up with your ingorance and mouth shit, do ur miserable un-important jobs that a monkey could do...go the fuck home, and TRY to be a good person from now on.
sincerely,
from the oven rooms ;)
me

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
lol wrote:
nestle is ur basic factory...full of stupid ass fucking ppl who think they r cool, think they hv authority...but r too stupid and hilljacked to realize that they r all failures in life:) why else would they be "stuck" working in a factory for a pathetic 13-15 dollars per hour? rumor starters, cheaters, dumbfucks...just the typical worthless uneducated individuals. they hv to try to build themselves up...to feel important, to feel like they've acomplished something in life. i work there, and i dont bitch and cry, i dont "act" special....because i take FULL responsibility for my lack of education...i was lazy and didnt want to strive for better! i go to work, earn my miserable check, and come home to my family and try my best to get by. i dont bother anyone, and i dont say or start anything...i leave ppl alone! i set back and watch these younger ppl (in their 20's) act like they r super cool and "going somewhere"...lmfao! they hv no clue that this (factory) is the peek of their life, if they dont continue school. give em a radio for a day, and they act like a supervisor, lmao! its so sad that I get embarressed for them...to simply watch them act like professors..........well guess what peeps.....give me 30 minutes and a drunk fucking monkey, and i could teach it how to do your job :) so shut the fuck up, all u fucking imbread retards with ur pathetic topix, that shows how exciting ur lives really r, lmao! continue on cheating, being worthless...ur children should be soooo proud of you! wear ur lil radios, spread ur lil rumors, enjoy ur worthless paychecks. im stuck at nestle because i had no choice, my career job moved away, and i chose my childrens happiness to stay here in mount sterling, over my salary ;) so yea, i keep my mouth closed, because im a humble man...but i just had to get this out there! there only a small handfull of descent ppl there, just a few. the prob with nestle is simple: supervisors/line-leads get away with murder, and the employees r too fucking weak minded and un-intelligent enough to learn/study their rights...to understand that nestle is extremely corrupt! i swart on the bible...if they ever fathemed the thought of fucking me over as they do ppl daily....id fucking own those supervisors,(emotionally/finan cially/and professionally)! and again, the only reason im even wasting my time on this welfare topix website...is because i unfortunately work there for now, and i just felt like seeing what ppl said:) i will say this: if nestle had "good" management....it would really be a good place to work! i work 8hr shifts. i walk around for 6 hrs, and just work for 2, lol. so...all u nestle thundercunts and tea-baggers...grow up sometime, realize that YOU put urself there due to ur lack of education...so dont prance around like ur a professional, dont act like ur educated, dont act like u make 80,000.00 per year (like i actually did before my job moved)...because i actually KNOW what professionalism is, and what a good salary is, and what a GOOD JOB is ;) shut the fuck up with your ingorance and mouth shit, do ur miserable un-important jobs that a monkey could do...go the fuck home, and TRY to be a good person from now on.
sincerely,
from the oven rooms ;)
I do believe your full of shit.. You sound like you fit in just fine there
lol

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe your full of shit.. You sound like you fit in just fine there
thats wonderfull ;) keep on "believing"...btw loved how u rapidly responded! my first visit to topix ever, and seconds later...YOU reply, lmao! yep...sounds as if ur life is full of excitement and joy! keep on livli the dream babygirl ;)
me

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2012
I do have a life.. Just bored before I went to work
Nestle

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2012
lol wrote:
nestle is ur basic factory...full of stupid ass fucking ppl who think they r cool, think they hv authority...but r too stupid and hilljacked to realize that they r all failures in life:) why else would they be "stuck" working in a factory for a pathetic 13-15 dollars per hour? rumor starters, cheaters, dumbfucks...just the typical worthless uneducated individuals. they hv to try to build themselves up...to feel important, to feel like they've acomplished something in life. i work there, and i dont bitch and cry, i dont "act" special....because i take FULL responsibility for my lack of education...i was lazy and didnt want to strive for better! i go to work, earn my miserable check, and come home to my family and try my best to get by. i dont bother anyone, and i dont say or start anything...i leave ppl alone! i set back and watch these younger ppl (in their 20's) act like they r super cool and "going somewhere"...lmfao! they hv no clue that this (factory) is the peek of their life, if they dont continue school. give em a radio for a day, and they act like a supervisor, lmao! its so sad that I get embarressed for them...to simply watch them act like professors..........well guess what peeps.....give me 30 minutes and a drunk fucking monkey, and i could teach it how to do your job :) so shut the fuck up, all u fucking imbread retards with ur pathetic topix, that shows how exciting ur lives really r, lmao! continue on cheating, being worthless...ur children should be soooo proud of you! wear ur lil radios, spread ur lil rumors, enjoy ur worthless paychecks. im stuck at nestle because i had no choice, my career job moved away, and i chose my childrens happiness to stay here in mount sterling, over my salary ;) so yea, i keep my mouth closed, because im a humble man...but i just had to get this out there! there only a small handfull of descent ppl there, just a few. the prob with nestle is simple: supervisors/line-leads get away with murder, and the employees r too fucking weak minded and un-intelligent enough to learn/study their rights...to understand that nestle is extremely corrupt! i swart on the bible...if they ever fathemed the thought of fucking me over as they do ppl daily....id fucking own those supervisors,(emotionally/finan cially/and professionally)! and again, the only reason im even wasting my time on this welfare topix website...is because i unfortunately work there for now, and i just felt like seeing what ppl said:) i will say this: if nestle had "good" management....it would really be a good place to work! i work 8hr shifts. i walk around for 6 hrs, and just work for 2, lol. so...all u nestle thundercunts and tea-baggers...grow up sometime, realize that YOU put urself there due to ur lack of education...so dont prance around like ur a professional, dont act like ur educated, dont act like u make 80,000.00 per year (like i actually did before my job moved)...because i actually KNOW what professionalism is, and what a good salary is, and what a GOOD JOB
Okay. I agree with many of your points. I disagree, however, that you would "own" anyone if they "...fuck you over...". If you are ever on the radar there is a 99% chance you are fucked if your plan is to keep working here. I am guessing you have had some authority in your past and may feel strongly you "know the ropes". You know how many smart employees I've heard say "I won't take it laying down" over the past 11 years? I'll tell you - more than 30 have said it just like that or in a round about way.

So, your reality is that you work here and if you decide to put yourself out there and make the radar - you ARE fucked. In fact, they love people like you as you go the quickest once you've hit the radar. The smartass type that believes they can stick right to policy and salvage their job all while being a smartass. Go make your "own" comment to a supervisor and let us know how it goes for you.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Hey 'lol', I had to comment on this. I agree with your opinion on 'factory people' in general.

Don't get angry now because this is just my opinion, ok?!

The only thing I disagree with is the 'staying here for your kids happiness' thing.

Again, only my opinion, but in the long run you should've left KY and went somewhere to maintain or be close to maintaining your old $80K salary.

All the kid's friends now will be gone in 10 years or less. How many of your childhood/teenage friends do you still stay in contact with?

Again, I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just giving an opinion.

I'm assuming that you're still married to their mother. Divorce would make my opinion less valid.

I feel this way because my dad was upper management and we moved a LOT growing up. I didn't want to move and leave my friends, etc. The thing is that half of them were killed by drunk drivers or driving under the influence themselves. These days on Facebook or whatever I may 'reconnect' with old friends and then after a few 'Hey, hello' messages they drop off again and disappear again.

Lastly, again, I hope I didn't offend you because I found your topic 99.9% accurate :)
Amused

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2012
lol wrote:
nestle is ur basic factory...full of stupid ass fucking ppl who think they r cool, think they hv authority...but r too stupid and hilljacked to realize that they r all failures in life:) why else would they be "stuck" working in a factory for a pathetic 13-15 dollars per hour? rumor starters, cheaters, dumbfucks...just the typical worthless uneducated individuals. they hv to try to build themselves up...to feel important, to feel like they've acomplished something in life. i work there, and i dont bitch and cry, i dont "act" special....because i take FULL responsibility for my lack of education...i was lazy and didnt want to strive for better! i go to work, earn my miserable check, and come home to my family and try my best to get by. i dont bother anyone, and i dont say or start anything...i leave ppl alone! i set back and watch these younger ppl (in their 20's) act like they r super cool and "going somewhere"...lmfao! they hv no clue that this (factory) is the peek of their life, if they dont continue school. give em a radio for a day, and they act like a supervisor, lmao! its so sad that I get embarressed for them...to simply watch them act like professors..........well guess what peeps.....give me 30 minutes and a drunk fucking monkey, and i could teach it how to do your job :) so shut the fuck up, all u fucking imbread retards with ur pathetic topix, that shows how exciting ur lives really r, lmao! continue on cheating, being worthless...ur children should be soooo proud of you! wear ur lil radios, spread ur lil rumors, enjoy ur worthless paychecks. im stuck at nestle because i had no choice, my career job moved away, and i chose my childrens happiness to stay here in mount sterling, over my salary ;) so yea, i keep my mouth closed, because im a humble man...but i just had to get this out there! there only a small handfull of descent ppl there, just a few. the prob with nestle is simple: supervisors/line-leads get away with murder, and the employees r too fucking weak minded and un-intelligent enough to learn/study their rights...to understand that nestle is extremely corrupt! i swart on the bible...if they ever fathemed the thought of fucking me over as they do ppl daily....id fucking own those supervisors,(emotionally/finan cially/and professionally)! and again, the only reason im even wasting my time on this welfare topix website...is because i unfortunately work there for now, and i just felt like seeing what ppl said:) i will say this: if nestle had "good" management....it would really be a good place to work! i work 8hr shifts. i walk around for 6 hrs, and just work for 2, lol. so...all u nestle thundercunts and tea-baggers...grow up sometime, realize that YOU put urself there due to ur lack of education...so dont prance around like ur a professional, dont act like ur educated, dont act like u make 80,000.00 per year (like i actually did before my job moved)...because i actually KNOW what professionalism is, and what a good salary is, and what a GOOD JOB is ;) shut the fuck up with your ingorance and mouth shit, do ur miserable un-important jobs that a monkey could do...go the fuck home, and TRY to be a good person from now on.
sincerely,
from the oven rooms ;)
GREG!!!! Good to see you back on topix!
Simply me

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2012
I used to work at Nestlé as a temp. It wasent bad except for the part they treated you less than human just because you were a temp. If you wasent a pretty young girl the line leads didn't like you very much. And when you was standing there doing the dreaded Fuji loading the person that is supposed to come back from lunch to relieve you takes a freaking hour instead of the 45 mintues they are supposed to take. I was on line 6 2nd shift packaging I was under mr Ivan bowman and he made you feel like a little worm like he was way smarter than you. I agree with everything the above statement says because its true.
crystal saras sister

Cleveland, GA

#10 Sep 20, 2012
no one wrote:
i know the chick "sara" on 3rd shift epsu has a nice bum, lol. id love to get her back in a corner somewhere and ride it hard! she hangs out constantly with these young boys on line 8 depositors...id say shes wearing those lil fellers out, lol :)
Look you dumb jackasses that sara chic happens to be my sister who has a husband and 6 children who really dont need to be hearing you losers talk about what you would like to do to her...And what business is it of yours who the hell she hangs aroung with or whats there age. in simple words quit hiding behind this computer and comfront here with your problems. Is this a jealousy issue or are you just pissed that your not getting her attention.....
Nestle worker

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Dear lol. You don't have a life. I didnt even finish reading your Crazy rant. And there is a lot of middle class families that can not afford to higher there education. You should feel blessed to have a job. And yes being an attractive female can help you get hired on. But working hard is the best way to get noticed. Just depends on the team lead. Just the truth.
work hard all night

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2012
LOL if you walk around for 6 hours and work for 2 your one of the people that is killing our team. It is people like you who think your better than us that doesn't pull there weight that makes this place tough to work at. Who do you think has to do all the work while you walk your lazy ass around acting like your better than everyone? Reading your email with your attitude you are such a victim I don't believe for a second that you have ever made even half of an 80K per year salary. Your too lazy and have a shitty attitude. I will keep my eye out for you at work, seems like if people like you work there management must not be doing there job.
turd burgler

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Nestle wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I agree with many of your points. I disagree, however, that you would "own" anyone if they "...fuck you over...". If you are ever on the radar there is a 99% chance you are fucked if your plan is to keep working here. I am guessing you have had some authority in your past and may feel strongly you "know the ropes". You know how many smart employees I've heard say "I won't take it laying down" over the past 11 years? I'll tell you - more than 30 have said it just like that or in a round about way.
So, your reality is that you work here and if you decide to put yourself out there and make the radar - you ARE fucked. In fact, they love people like you as you go the quickest once you've hit the radar. The smartass type that believes they can stick right to policy and salvage their job all while being a smartass. Go make your "own" comment to a supervisor and let us know how it goes for you.
lol.....actually, i have, just last monty. and guess what ( I ) got out of your fearful "radar"....an appologie from YOUR supervisor, for feeling as if he disrespected me! there ya go kiddo...thats what happens, when your smart and (know the ropes). nestle's no rambo, they just intimidate weaklings and cowards who dont understand ky employment laws. see, when your educated, ppl dont shaft you, because they fully understand that YOU understand whats legal and whats not. ahhh, education...isnt it wonderful?
tell us some more jokes

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2012
lol wrote:
nestle is ur basic factory...full of stupid ass fucking ppl who think they r cool, think they hv authority...but r too stupid and hilljacked to realize that they r all failures in life:) why else would they be "stuck" working in a factory for a pathetic 13-15 dollars per hour? rumor starters, cheaters, dumbfucks...just the typical worthless uneducated individuals. they hv to try to build themselves up...to feel important, to feel like they've acomplished something in life. i work there, and i dont bitch and cry, i dont "act" special....because i take FULL responsibility for my lack of education...i was lazy and didnt want to strive for better! i go to work, earn my miserable check, and come home to my family and try my best to get by. i dont bother anyone, and i dont say or start anything...i leave ppl alone! i set back and watch these younger ppl (in their 20's) act like they r super cool and "going somewhere"...lmfao! they hv no clue that this (factory) is the peek of their life, if they dont continue school. give em a radio for a day, and they act like a supervisor, lmao! its so sad that I get embarressed for them...to simply watch them act like professors..........well guess what peeps.....give me 30 minutes and a drunk fucking monkey, and i could teach it how to do your job :) so shut the fuck up, all u fucking imbread retards with ur pathetic topix, that shows how exciting ur lives really r, lmao! continue on cheating, being worthless...ur children should be soooo proud of you! wear ur lil radios, spread ur lil rumors, enjoy ur worthless paychecks. im stuck at nestle because i had no choice, my career job moved away, and i chose my childrens happiness to stay here in mount sterling, over my salary ;) so yea, i keep my mouth closed, because im a humble man...but i just had to get this out there! there only a small handfull of descent ppl there, just a few. the prob with nestle is simple: supervisors/line-leads get away with murder, and the employees r too fucking weak minded and un-intelligent enough to learn/study their rights...to understand that nestle is extremely corrupt! i swart on the bible...if they ever fathemed the thought of fucking me over as they do ppl daily....id fucking own those supervisors,(emotionally/finan cially/and professionally)! and again, the only reason im even wasting my time on this welfare topix website...is because i unfortunately work there for now, and i just felt like seeing what ppl said:) i will say this: if nestle had "good" management....it would really be a good place to work! i work 8hr shifts. i walk around for 6 hrs, and just work for 2, lol. so...all u nestle thundercunts and tea-baggers...grow up sometime, realize that YOU put urself there due to ur lack of education...so dont prance around like ur a professional, dont act like ur educated, dont act like u make 80,000.00 per year (like i actually did before my job moved)...because i actually KNOW what professionalism is, and what a good salary is, and what a GOOD JOB is ;) shut the fuck up with your ingorance and mouth shit, do ur miserable un-important jobs that a monkey could do...go the fuck home, and TRY to be a good person from now on.
sincerely,
from the oven rooms ;)
I highly, highly doubt you've ever made $80,000.00 at any job considering you said yourself you never finished school. Nice try though. You seem like a nice person and all but maybe the reason noone talks to you at nestle is because they know you're a liar...?
Another nestle worker

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Im just here for the booty :)
Wouldnt ya like to know

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Simply me wrote:
I used to work at Nestlé as a temp. It wasent bad except for the part they treated you less than human just because you were a temp. If you wasent a pretty young girl the line leads didn't like you very much. And when you was standing there doing the dreaded Fuji loading the person that is supposed to come back from lunch to relieve you takes a freaking hour instead of the 45 mintues they are supposed to take. I was on line 6 2nd shift packaging I was under mr Ivan bowman and he made you feel like a little worm like he was way smarter than you. I agree with everything the above statement says because its true.
i use to work on the fuji line yrs ago ! They still take long brakes like that? While you have to wait and when its your turn you have 35 mins!!! Shocking that still goes on!!! Sad also and unfair!!!
aquatic engineer

West Liberty, KY

#17 May 31, 2013
what did we do to get so many haters? I love it. lollol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant in Mt Sterling. 2 hr dtrain 29
Long haired guy with stars on his shoulders and... 2 hr Eggplant 5
KDMK infestation 2 hr Eggplant 4
Mouth swab test/ addeco (Apr '13) 2 hr fufu 42
You are so cold hearted 3 hr Sarah 18
Spiral Perm 5 hr Believer 1
Arbys in camargo 5 hr Charolette 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages