First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Carol

Cecilia, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2008
I am in the need of some information on Dr. Alan Schultz. My husband is a addict. He has had one naltrexone implant in the Spring of 07 and unfortunately is going to need another one ASAP. We drove many hours for the last one and would like to use this doctor who is closer this time as long as he is reputable. Please give me any info good or bad. Thanks!
Kate

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2008
Dr. Alan Schultz is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. He's the best around, and I'd say you should give him a shot.
TA HELLWITCHA

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2008
Dr. Shultz was one of the best doctors around , but the town leaders and Doctors drove him out because he wanted to do things right and not try to hurt people like the rest of the so called doctors and mayors that we had when he was here. Again Winchester ruined another good man.
And to anyone else that tells me to leave Winchester then TA Hellwitcha!
Jennifer

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2008
Dr. Shultz is a god send, he and his assistants saved my sons life, my son is an addict and we knew time was running out for him it was either jail or the grave thats the only 2 ways he could go, then thank God a friend told me about Dr. Shultz and he has been clean since September. Prayers have been answered, and Thank You Again Dr. Shultz, Nancy and the other Dr. there, for saving my sons life.
Steeler Fan

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Im are both the greatfinally glad to hear people say something positive about the schutlzs' tracey and allen are great. There have been so many negative post about them and they have both worked on my several times over the years. So much that they knew by name before I even registered I have gone from over100mgs a day to clean and could not have doneit without them. Yeah they are kinda expensive but still cheaper than street price shit...
I wont say they saved mine and my old ladys lifes but we were in bad enuff that it could have.
The place is called Rebound conseling.
and I believe the number is 4977o75
sylvia_5502

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2008
I trust Dr. Shultz with the care of my 5yr old son. Not only does he help people that are addicted to drugs but he is amazing with children and extremely intelligent when it comes to diagnosing an illness. We all know that is very rare in Montgomery Co.
Meee

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2008
Where is Dr. Shultz located now? We tried his number and it came up as another business. He is a very good Dr. My hubby sees him, and half the time he dont charge anything. There is alot of people that see him that arent seeing him for their drug problem .
desperate mother

Astoria, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2008
Where is this dr. located. My daughter is a heroine addict. She wants the implant. please help
Carol wrote:
I am in the need of some information on Dr. Alan Schultz. My husband is a addict. He has had one naltrexone implant in the Spring of 07 and unfortunately is going to need another one ASAP. We drove many hours for the last one and would like to use this doctor who is closer this time as long as he is reputable. Please give me any info good or bad. Thanks!
desperate mother

Astoria, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2008
where can my daughter get the implant. she is now on suboxone but always relapses. she wants the implant. but we can't find anyone to give her one. 1 place wanted 8,000. to do it. we just don't ave it!!!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!
nann

Booneville, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2008
desperate mother wrote:
where can my daughter get the implant. she is now on suboxone but always relapses. she wants the implant. but we can't find anyone to give her one. 1 place wanted 8,000. to do it. we just don't ave it!!!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!
Dr.Schultz did my sister-in-law's a couple week's ago
par40360

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 10, 2008
Dr Alan D Shultz

859-498-oo82
I really like this doctor and his entire office! Dr Shultz had an issue a few years back in Winchester but it was NOT related to how good he is as a physician. I think there was some sort of issue with prescriptions he wrote.
Monkey Man

Alto, GA

#12 Mar 11, 2008
par40360 wrote:
Dr Alan D Shultz
859-498-oo82
I really like this doctor and his entire office! Dr Shultz had an issue a few years back in Winchester but it was NOT related to how good he is as a physician. I think there was some sort of issue with prescriptions he wrote.
What are your credentials?
par40360

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Mar 14, 2008
What?
mita

Englewood, CO

#15 Apr 22, 2008
Kate wrote:
Dr. Alan Schultz is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. He's the best around, and I'd say you should give him a shot.
agree with these. dr. alan shultz is an excellent clinician, a trifle unorthodox but effective and humane.
wild child

Winchester, KY

#16 Apr 23, 2008
desperate mother wrote:
I got an implant from Dr. Schultz about 4 years ago. The staff was great. The cost was very inexpensive comapred to what I was using anyway! If I recall correctly, it was around 400 or 500 dollars. Just call and ask them, they will tell you. And the procedure was quite painless! BUT>>>make sure the person receiving it is FULLY detoxed!!! If not, it is horriable! Sends you into FULL detoxes immediatly!! But, it lasted about 10 weeks for me. Tried somethin once while on it, and it was blocked completely, so I figured what is the point anymore! My advice, as soon as the first one runs out, continue to get another implant, NOT the pill. You can stop the pill at anytime, but the implant, you CANNOT pull it out! GOOD LUCK!!
screaming demon

Booneville, KY

#17 May 5, 2008
I think the Shultzs and their staff are number one.As a patient and past history of working with these wonderful and talented bunch are tops in my book.Alan can make you laugh and feel good.Tracy is an awesome person and doctor as well. He ministers in foreign countries through his medicine.I will never forget working with them, how Alan would sometimes bring his Mother to work with him. She was so proud of him and he was a great son.Alan, I miss seeing you ole boy. Hope you and Tracy are around a good long time.You saved this ole girls life by diagnosing what everyone else kept missing. God Bless and keep you for that.You are the only person who has brought his chain saw to work and laid it on my desk. And do you still wear those tube socks with the strips around the top with those redwing boots?
KARREYNGTON

Winchester, KY

#18 May 31, 2008
I WAS A PATIENT OF DR SHULTZ IN WINCHESTER, OWINGSVILLE AND MT STERLING. I WOULD FOLLOW HIM TO THE END OF THE EARTH! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS AND WHAT HE IS DOING NOW
lost

El Segundo, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2009
Very confused on reading this web site. It's August of 2009 and no other entrys since May, 2008. Is Dr. Shultz still doing practice? It
was my understanding that he was a great doctor for helping those needing help with drug dependency. I've also heard he does not give patience any type of drugs that are going to cause more dependence on drugs. Any new word
on Dr. Shultz and if he is still practicing.
menifee

West Liberty, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2009
lost wrote:
Very confused on reading this web site. It's August of 2009 and no other entrys since May, 2008. Is Dr. Shultz still doing practice? It
was my understanding that he was a great doctor for helping those needing help with drug dependency. I've also heard he does not give patience any type of drugs that are going to cause more dependence on drugs. Any new word
on Dr. Shultz and if he is still practicing.
Dr Alan Shultz and his cousin, William Tracey Shultz are both practicing. The are in Mt. Sterling. The have an office behind Vincent & Sons furniture store, next to the helicopter pad.
City girl

Whitney, TX

#21 Feb 12, 2010
Has anyone been here lately? Does anyone know the cost of an implant now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life Impact Church 3 hr JHC 14
prostitutes 3 hr ace 28
gay sex (Jul '10) 3 hr ace 22
Can anyone tell me about MC2 school? (May '15) 4 hr Al Bertinstein 25
Old jeep old blond 4 hr Mayday 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr its like this 164,801
Jeffery Willoughby free again 17 hr Sam 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages