i want to know

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

what do we know about him??? i need to know b4 i get involved....
curious

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

he is a worthless piece of shit that is always looking for handouts
need to know

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

what do you mean by that??
old

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

how old is he???
curious

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

he is probably between 23 and 25. he is always trying to get someone to give him something. and always trying to borrow money, when he knows he has no intention of paying it back.
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

priceless, but very very true. he wants someeone too support his lazy a$$ and take care of his 2 kids.. the kid wont work and when he does he wont hold his job... stay away little girl, stay away. LOL
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

yeah. hes worthless
Stay Away

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Don't worry about getting involved if you want a short term relationship and drama out your hoohoo.
His brother, Joseph, is pretty much the same way. Turned around a little since his divorce but not much.
Trish

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

STD
fo sho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

hes a punk a## piece of sh#t! trust me. he will f*ck anything that walks and will give his kids attention.he has a good sob story to get ya in the door though!!! poor kids, the way he pawns them off to his pill head mother and treats them he doesnt even deserve to be called a father. i met him about 2 months ago and have learned alot quick. social services needs to step in.
guess who

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

was joe married to jennifer?
noone

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

where is joey at now? i havent seen either of them for years. i hate to hear they turned out this way. where is jimmy's kids mother? and why isnt she getting doged for being a dead beat mother if she left her kids like that. sounds like the mother is a pill whore herself.
hmmm haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

yes joe was married to jennifer... the kids mother who knows, in the little time i spent with them not much was ever said except shes a pill whore and never sees the kids. which should make him want to be a better father... well i guess the thread wasnt about her so nobody is doggin her. haha
His bud

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Stay Away wrote:
Don't worry about getting involved if you want a short term relationship and drama out your hoohoo.
His brother, Joseph, is pretty much the same way. Turned around a little since his divorce but not much.
Joey is a good guy and he has a fucken job so who evere said Joey is like his bother. Well who ever said that is a piece of shit. His ex wife didn't want him to talk to anyone. What the hell is that all poeple do is talk bad about everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Mount Sterling Forum right now

Search the Mount Sterling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck on camargo rd. 19 min wreck 1
No Time for Grimes! 31 min Ditch 25
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min get real 128,629
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min scirocco 146,213
Pill headed women 1 hr 19 post ur caught 3
Caleb Cockrell (Oct '08) 2 hr msqun 15
Kelly Johnson for School Board? 2 hr Nope 4
Jeff Wingate 6 hr seller 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••