Nice Rental Properties?
traveling doc

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Looking for a home rental for no more than one year in or around Montgomery County. Need at least three bedrooms, 2 bath and attached garage. Looking to spend around $1000 to $2000 a month. Respond to post please
Stay away

Greenville, SC

#2 Dec 31, 2008
Stay away from anything that Jim McGinnis has......
Gym Rat

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2008
traveling doc wrote:
Looking for a home rental for no more than one year in or around Montgomery County. Need at least three bedrooms, 2 bath and attached garage. Looking to spend around $1000 to $2000 a month. Respond to post please
I would hit up some of the local realtors and see if they have some property that a client may be interested in renting. There are quite a few houses that have been on the market for a while. I'm sure someone would love to at least be generating some cash flow from the property.
twania

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2008
traveling doc wrote:
stop by 601 Terry drive
twania

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2008
Try Tommy Gilvin or his brother
Referral

Versailles, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Call Melanie Mann or Sandy Stuart they own rental property

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min tat tvam asi 142,281
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 33 min what 994
County fair 1 hr Been there done that 6
Snowden 8 hr steve 1
Eric Carroll (Sep '10) 9 hr Jonny Deep 7
Country songs remind me of my ex 12 hr guest 2 7
Alicia Collinsworth 12 hr Brian Williams 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages