Who got busted in Montgomery County ?...

Who got busted in Montgomery County ????????????????

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

John Doe

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
Heard 30 folks got or will get served.

“whats going to happen today?”

Since: May 09

mt.sterling

#2 Oct 29, 2009
there was nothing on the news for montgomery county, other but not montgomery...
big daddy

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2009
operation unite and state police are working together in montgomery county and surrounding counties.I saw them with my own eyes
POTHEAD MAXXXIMUS
#4 Oct 29, 2009
Your mom.

“Tiki God Excelsior”

Since: Sep 09

Red River Gorge

#5 Oct 30, 2009
POTHEAD MAXXXIMUS wrote:
Your mom.
heh heh...I meet 4 state boys and one local and one D.O.T. yesterday morning on 460...I said holy shyt, it's going down...I heard 300 arrests statewide and more to follow...been a 3 yr. investigation. I keep telling folks to go to tha back porch and chill, peace TD...

Good mornin' PH maxx....have a good weekend bro.

“whats going to happen today?”

Since: May 09

mt.sterling

#6 Oct 30, 2009
big daddy wrote:
operation unite and state police are working together in montgomery county and surrounding counties.I saw them with my own eyes
I never did see montgomery county, I live in menifee and I know its going down here, but montgomery co. is my hometown, so I always watch the news and read the paper from there.
SCR

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2009
Todays paper lists 55 in Powell, 43 in Menifee, 2 In Bath, and 1 in Clark as far as surrounding counties go. There were 0 in Montgomery and Bourbon Counties.
yeah

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Oct 30, 2009
SCR wrote:
Todays paper lists 55 in Powell, 43 in Menifee, 2 In Bath, and 1 in Clark as far as surrounding counties go. There were 0 in Montgomery and Bourbon Counties.
Don't know if its related to the drug bust, but police were arresting people at Doe Run yesterday, several cars showed up ,then took off down past Save a lot. GET THEM BADBOYS
what

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2009
did roy drennen get busted
neighbor

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2009
seen 4 state boys and a dective on madison springs hope they get em all get town and others cleaned up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Wisdom of God 170,598
Divorce 56 min Toni 5
Champ (Aug '15) 7 hr Poof 10
shawna and gerald culbertson 10 hr Yucks 3
Time for a new sheriff 20 hr Beth 40
Tony Garner Mobile Home Moving (Jan '09) 21 hr question 22
we now itís you 22 hr lol 17

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages