Cockrells transmission isa ripoff!

Cockrells transmission isa ripoff!

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

Alvin

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2012
They wont stand behind their work even after 1400$ for rebuild with less than 5000 miles on it! Its leaking an said it wasnt covered! Wow! Sob!
Watch what you say

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2012
#1 They don't rebuild nothing they pull them out of wrecked cars hence the title junk yard,#2 you get a 30 day return if cant understand that then you need to take your business somewhere's else
Alvin

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Your wrong they do rebuild them! And for your info it has a year warranty. So if you cant understand that im sorry! But ive got the warranty in hand! And its not a jynkyard its a trannsmission shop on left before camargo.hence the name transmission repaiar not Salvage Yard!
If you cant read that go to another topic!
Dumb

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2012
Do you mean Camargo Transmission???? Aye aye aye
Alvin

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2012
Yes i mean camargo but i was told cockrels owned it. Sorry for the confusion
DumbAss

Ann Arbor, MI

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Anybody that goes to that chop shop is a dumb @ss anyway. They charge a fortune for garbage, everyone knows that. If you did business with them, you got what was coming to you.
Lefty

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2012
Just to clarify, there are TWO totally different businesses. Cockrell's Auto Parts and Camargo Transmission. Other than being from the same family they are not associated. Don't know about the transmission guys, but the parts guys were always nice and stood behind their stuff. Also, the guy that thinks used is garbage must be rich. I've saved a lot of money with used parts.
Wonderful Family

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Mt. Sterling doesn't have a better family / family business than the Cockrell's. The Cockrell family does so many positive things for this community. "Junk yard #2" Not the case, and I'm sure if the facts were known this person's vehicle was properly repaired, they're cars, they tear up.

Montgomery County is lucky to have good Christian people such as the Cockrell's. Thankyou to each and every one of them for the example they set.
DumbAss

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Mar 27, 2012
WTF? Only a Cockrell would write such ridiculous BS. Could there be a bigger bunch of self-righteous @sses in the state? Doubt it. Wow. Hey, anybody here can do business with whomever they choose. But, if you think because you pay more your gonna get more, you have yourself fooled. Unless you mean more hassle and trouble.
I know

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Wonderful Family wrote:
Mt. Sterling doesn't have a better family / family business than the Cockrell's. The Cockrell family does so many positive things for this community. "Junk yard #2" Not the case, and I'm sure if the facts were known this person's vehicle was properly repaired, they're cars, they tear up.
Montgomery County is lucky to have good Christian people such as the Cockrell's. Thankyou to each and every one of them for the example they set.
LOL, ha ha ha, oh god that was funny
Wonderful Family

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2012
That's right dumb ass, your little pud name says it all. You truly are a dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 34 min Super Sleuth 3,945
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 151,620
michaela manley (Oct '08) 5 hr crystal hollon 25
amber girl at cooper 6 hr Someone who knows 32
Robinn at waffle house = hawt 7 hr No not the po po 2
Heather Parker 7 hr No not the po po 5
church services at gateway cycles 9 hr In Jesus name 3

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance