First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DoNotWantYou

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Michelle, stop calling me. I'm with someone else now and I don't want you. You need to stay with your husband and stop stepping out on him every time you catch his back turned. I told you before that it was a one time thing and I didn't want anything more. Stop hitting me up for money, get it somewhere else to buy your pills because I'm not giving it to you.
Helping

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Are you for real this woman is suppose to be getting married, again in September. If you can't find her on this form try Morehead Topix look under Scott Goodpaster or trio accused of child abuse.
DoNotWantYou

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
somebody's dumb enough to marry that ho? LMAO
Seriously

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2010
Are you talking Michelle with green teeth? She is so nasty! She thinks my husband likes her. LMAO! In her dreams! Nasty Hoe!
IDK

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Are you talking Michelle with green teeth? She is so nasty! She thinks my husband likes her. LMAO! In her dreams! Nasty Hoe!
*what r u mikes wife!/ well for 1 thing the woman is always the one to be blamed... IT TAKES 2! It is NOT milchelles fault when your husbands want to bang her all the time & she cant help she lets her feeling get ionvolved & obviusbly U R NOT doing smthg right w/ your man uf he wants to keep running to her!
who

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2010
does she work @ subway @ pilot?
michelle

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2010
omg lol nice try ...i am getting married and ive never done a pill in my life....i know who started this stupid forum and i think its funny.....so sorry your life has gone to hell...and ive gotten mine together.misery loves company but i believe youll have to travel your rode alone.
michelle

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 24, 2010
fyi ...theres 2 michelle meadows in mt.sterling....which one r u all referring to...what does she look like ..i am 1 of them but i dont do pills ,cheat nor are my teeth green....
BRIDGETT

Owingsville, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2010
And if you posted that topix on Morehead because you thought I started this one wrong...lol I am not concerned in the slightest that Scott wants anything to do with you. So better think again it wasn't me.
BRIDGETT

Owingsville, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2010
And second if there is 2 michelle meadows then how do you know who started this post? Michelle I am not about all this drama never have been and never will be. Just glad you are out of our lives and other than these silly comments on here. You will never be involved in my family again. So go and have a nice day. And my life has not gone to hell..Nice try though but, we are a little stronger than that.
Green as a Gord

Crest Hill, IL

#11 Jul 26, 2010
Nice try Michelle,I have seen your teeth and they are nasty as hell. All those years hitting the pipe! Saying you don't cheat is like saying the sun isn't yellow or the sky isn't blue. We all know better.
michelle

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2010
Green as a Gord wrote:
Nice try Michelle,I have seen your teeth and they are nasty as hell. All those years hitting the pipe! Saying you don't cheat is like saying the sun isn't yellow or the sky isn't blue. We all know better.
guess you must be talking bout the other one.and only cowards hide behind fake names
Correction

AOL

#13 Jul 26, 2010
Are you sure your not talking about Janice Meadows???
michelle

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2010
maybe janice cuz it sure aint me i love my fiance wouldnt cheat on him and were happy dont care what anyone says gossip is gossip
michelle

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2010
once again another coward hiding behind a computer talking smack...lmao
Just someone hidding lol

Cleveland, GA

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Someone knows alot about a Michelle Meadows....lol
Mary Mary

Crest Hill, IL

#18 Jul 27, 2010
I can't imagine that it makes a difference whether I post my name or not, the truth is the truth. You have never been faithful in your life, you look nasty and used up. You have always had a habit. You can lie all you want and pretend you are good as gold but we all know the truth
michelle

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2010
never claimed to be good as gold but i havent done a thing in about 8 months im drug free and VERY PROUD of it....the truth is the truth that statemant is correct but if you have soooo much to say about me have the guts to use your name...i do!i know what i do and dont do YOU dont pay my bills and you sure arent GOD so your opinion means nothing to me.but i do find it entertaining that you can talk shit but youre not big enough to say it to me or post your name.lmao @ cowards
michelle

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2010
going to bed now next to the man ill be marrying in sept.hope you haters have a good nite .lol kills you dont it-im happy and your not lmao
Mary Mary

Crest Hill, IL

#21 Jul 28, 2010
I did post my name, so I am not scared or worried about what you will say or do. You are a loser, always have been. I get the amusment in watching you get on here trying to act so secure and honest. Makes my day ! By the way, I get to see you almost everyday and makes me chuckle when I do. Thanks for the laffs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post deleted... 1 hr Snuff 3
you are ugly 1 hr Snuff 11
Looking for Ann 1 hr Juanita 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr umoron 153,778
Lindsay Muprhy 6 hr american girl 2
Prolifer vs addicts 10 hr Sharlaign 10
tony neal (Sep '09) 10 hr Edahal 13

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages