who do u know that has hep
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
clean

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2010
tonya cole, dino cole, shannon frodge, amanda leibish, marie becraft, beth skeen, andy salee, shannon justice, chris johnson, amanda tyra, mandy wolfenberger, brittney craig, bj fredrick, kayla fredrick, bobby estess, rudy vance, andrew setters, jordan taylor, katlin frodge, melinda horne, chris tuttle, an ashley strugil
really

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Grow up!
buck

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2010
the powells,richmonds,melanie w,vicki head shot,ghost,eric n sharon haddix,
Helen-Ghosts wife

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Hey buck and clean! When did you become doctors?
jay

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2010
cindy goodpaster, cindy lykins, bobbie marie, jason cundiff, amos gilliam, jason gilliam, shelly gilliam, brian stalker, ryan sedian, joe harvery, jermy spence, keith burnham, william gilvin
STFU

Georgetown, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2010
why the hell do u need to know? are u infected as well and need someone to fool around with cause u don't wanna get arrested for attempted murder? this is definitely not something that needs to be posted on topix! leave people alone. I don't have it or know anyone that does, but this is even a new low for topix!!!!!!
hardon

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2010
i dont think it's low. it should be public information. no matter how much it may embarrass people. i dont want that s*it. im not sayin that people who have it are nasty or whatever. i just dont wanna end up with it. stuff is spreadin like the plague in sterlin.
casey

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2010
Trust me thats not the only thing thats spreading. Its aids as well. You get all these needle junkies shooting up and thats how their passing hep an aids. It horriable. Most are young kids. Im still young and I have children. My boyfreiend isnt on that list but he has been with many of those girls before me. We have both been tested but that may not show up for years. That scares me deeply.
Roxanne Gilliam

Irvine, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2010
wow you are very mature right! No you all are pathetic and I dont know where you all get your information but it is not correct neither one of my brothers or my sister in law have hep. you all crazy and need to stop making accusations against people it will come back on you 7 times worse but I will pray for you. God bless you all! God loves you and so do I
Helen-Ghosts wife

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2010
My husband, Ghost, don't have it either.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 8, 2010
I'd sue all of you chickenshit bastards but then you're damn scared to put your name up here. These folks have got good grounds for libel and unless you have proof stfu.
well

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2010
I agree that it should be public information, however, you shouldn't spread shit like that around on the internet, especially when some of those ppl are jail and can't not speak for themselves, and as for the person who started this post, you a low life just like the rest of the ppl that you named on your lil list...Put that in your pipe and smoke it...BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
ho fo sho

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2010
Kelsey Spencer. She gave Justin Crump the clap along with a few more guys. No tellin what she has haha or who she has given it to
WTF

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2010
Did the damn post say Who do you know with an STD, no it said who do you know that has hep. Stick to the damn subject, your just mad cause Justin Crump wouldn't screw you.
ho fo sho

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2010
Seein as how i am a dude, i don't think your logic means shit
shannon justice

Henderson, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2010
clean wrote:
tonya cole, dino cole, shannon frodge, amanda leibish, marie becraft, beth skeen, andy salee, shannon justice, chris johnson, amanda tyra, mandy wolfenberger, brittney craig, bj fredrick, kayla fredrick, bobby estess, rudy vance, andrew setters, jordan taylor, katlin frodge, melinda horne, chris tuttle, an ashley strugil
I dont know who the fu** you are but I do not have that sh**.. You have to be jealous or something stop spreading lies on here grow the fu** up you retard.. You must be infected you sure seem to think you know alot stop getting on here telling lies... Leave my name off this site....
Ann

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Dreas wrote:
I'd sue all of you chickenshit bastards but then you're damn scared to put your name up here. These folks have got good grounds for libel and unless you have proof stfu.
i agree they have laws about internet slander now, even tho a name is not put up they can get the ip and each computer has its personal ip number not just the ip where u are coming from, its a shame people act like they do but some people will always be simple minded, i agree with u Dreas....perhaps they will take heed when they post names again.
WTF

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2010
ho fo sho wrote:
Seein as how i am a dude, i don't think your logic means shit
my bad dude
she robbed me

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2010
shannon justice wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know who the fu** you are but I do not have that sh**.. You have to be jealous or something stop spreading lies on here grow the fu** up you retard.. You must be infected you sure seem to think you know alot stop getting on here telling lies... Leave my name off this site....
dont lie b**ch cause u give it 2 me
shannon

Henderson, KY

#20 Dec 17, 2010
I knnow who you are stop making lies I really dont care what you say on here as long as me and my man know the truth so keep hating pu**y your so scared you cant even put your real name its easy to get on here and hide behind that computer aint it tell lies.. Your just a jealous ex thats all you will ever be... Pu**y a** bi**h....lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 148,907
Leeanne Spencer 8 min Yup 5
Taylor clemons? 3 hr dumb 20
Robbin Haney 6 hr B E C 1
chris caudwell 7 hr Dimitrias 22
Jobs at kdmk (Aug '15) 7 hr Stuart 27
Looking for Jacob Wells 7 hr Seeking him 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages