What is your best awkward moment story?

What is your best awkward moment story?

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

Darryl

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
What is your best awkward moment story? Sexual stories are welcome, sometimes they're the best ones...
Salami

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I got a dick stuck in my armpit. Superglue is not a lubricant.
oh crap

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
got a boner during my first communion at church. guess the nasty priest didn't see it, since he didn't rape me! HAHA
Rashika

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
I was fu**in dis sexi white boy and we was getting nasty. We was in a portapotty and I had him bent ova the shit hole, dats right I had him bendin ova fo me. We was going at it hard when we heard someone knockin at tha door. I was like ain't nobody gonna stop me from getting mine! So we jus kept going. Then they had tha nerve to open the door on us. I turned around and there was a whol contruction crew dat had come in and they saw dat white boy with a big ol dildo shoved up ass!!
We know

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
oh crap wrote:
got a boner during my first communion at church. guess the nasty priest didn't see it, since he didn't rape me! HAHA
Sounds like to me your the nasty one,you just couldn't handle watching him putting them little wafers in everyones mouth now could you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda Williams class of 86 7 min man of 86 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 148,151
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 2 hr Deacon Joe 3,222
Dre sells crack out next to judy 3 hr Old school friend 14
Bath Co kids and our prom and school 3 hr Library aid 1
WoW 5 hr wow 1
Omar at KDMK (May '13) 6 hr Ben Dover 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages