whats bigd up too now?
shes a ho

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
i want to get up to date with him, how can i contact him?
NOSEY

Hampstead, MD

#2 Oct 22, 2008
R u talking about Derek Jones?
shes a ho

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2008
yeah, big d jones thats who im talkin about. u know him? how can i contact him?
Myspacer

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2008
I know him if you are talking about Derek Jones. He is dating someone, not sure who she is but he seems to be happy. And as far as contacting try myspace.. duh!
shes a ho

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2008
i know he is. they are getting married i hear but i wont let that happen. i dont have a myspace and dont want one. anyone have his phone number?
hot momma

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2008
whoever is posting all these comments about big d, it needs to stop!!!! we are getting marrid in august! we love each other and if you want to keep leaving messages make sure you leave your real name!
jims ole lady

Lynch, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2008
Big D. is a sweetheart.Ask him about the short********friend. I only wish him the best in life.Love ya D. D. tell my other baby and mom hi.
jims other lady

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2008
i know who hes dating. and she is naaaaaasstttyyy!
NOSEY

Hampstead, MD

#9 Oct 23, 2008
I hear she is 35 y/o. And she looks like a old skank chasing him, not to mention that she has 2 kids. C'mon D you can do better!!!!
teehee

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2008
Big D is a sweetheart. I don't know the girl but I hope he isn't settling. I hear she is hardcore, excessive piercings in weird places, about late 20s and a couple kiddies. I wish him the best of luck if he is happy.. if not.... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!! TAKE MY ADVICEEEEEEEE
hot momma

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2008
I just want everyon to know, I am big d's fiance. i am 27 and i do have to children. im not a all hardcore. the only peircing i have is my tongue. I have bachelors degree in business management and i take care of my kids. We are in love with each other. And hes not settling. And i dont know Who any of you are, but if u have anything to say about me, then leave your real name, or better yet, if you "love" big d so much, you should have his number! call and express your feelings to him. i am certain , if you were his friend and have something bad to say about me, you won't be his friend anymore! and as far as you go "jims other lady" u dont know me!im not from here, and the only people i know are my close friend. u dont know me or anything about me. so u can kiss my a** bit**es!!!!
hot momma

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2008
is this m.l.? this is big d's fiance, your baby and mom say hi. and want to know how ur are, if you are recovering ok.
jims ole lady wrote:
Big D. is a sweetheart.Ask him about the short********friend. I only wish him the best in life.Love ya D. D. tell my other baby and mom hi.
jims ole lady

Lynch, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2008
Yes hot momma,it's me. I'm hanging in there. Got the staples out last week. Getting bored being at home,can't do anything for another 3 weeks. Hope to see baby and mom soon. Give D. a hug and tell him Jim said hi.
NOSEY

Hampstead, MD

#14 Oct 24, 2008
HOT MOMMA, my a**, have you looked at yourself? You look old enough to be Dereks mother, and I doubt very seriously if YOU have a BS in Business! You may be able to BS Derek but his friends know better!
future mrs derek jones

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2008
he said if your his friend call him! and if u know who i am tell me who you are!!!! i dont have to prove anything to you! i have my diploma from eku in OUR home. so if you know so much, please call US.
HAHAHAHAHA

Hampstead, MD

#16 Oct 24, 2008
BigD will wise up before that happens!!!!!!
Facts

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2008
jims other lady wrote:
i know who hes dating. and she is naaaaaasstttyyy!
Derek Jones from Winchester???
future mrs derek jones

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2008
no its not derek jones from winchester. its derek jones from jeffersonville.
big d

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2008
please call me if u have something to say about my family. or stop leaving comments. u better hope i dont find out who this is....holla at ya boi
HAHAHAHAHA wrote:
BigD will wise up before that happens!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer wrestling 15 min WrestlingTeam 5
Larry Davis and heather pack 39 min lookout 4
anyone hear about Donnie Haynes? 44 min redneck 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 163,809
h&s 3 hr question 4
Cooper standard 3 hr Extra 4
Steak and Shake 4 hr Mike Honcho 5

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages