Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

brad j

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Been a long time just wondering.
last I heard

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2009
He's still in prison. Should be coming up for parole soon. Hope he gets it, the court did him wrong with such a long sentence. He's a good guy.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2009
last I heard wrote:
He's still in prison. Should be coming up for parole soon. Hope he gets it, the court did him wrong with such a long sentence. He's a good guy.
he's a little short on common sense and brains!
old friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2009
what did he do?
few years back

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2009
old friend wrote:
what did he do?
He had an accident while under the influence and a woman in the other car's arm was hurt. She happened to be buddy buddy with some people downtown and got Josh charged with assault. They gave him 20 years. He's done really great while he's been in and has one of the top inmate jobs. He doesn't use anymore. I really hope he gets parole the next time he goes up.
old friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2009
I admit that it is bad what he did, but 20 years seems extreme considering the other bullcrap that goes on around Mt.Sterling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Get Real 170,067
Peter Pan Is Moving Back To KY! 5 hr Hate 2
amber garrett 6 hr friendly 1
Judge 6 hr Kimberly 5
Tawahna Kendrick 10 hr IworkatSJMS 1
Cadena dawn the meth is showing 14 hr I no 3018 1
Draining the swamp 15 hr Jim 23

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages