A few reasons Obama shouldn't be re-e...

A few reasons Obama shouldn't be re-elected

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Hello”

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
1. He's a SOCIALIST + MARXIST
2. Never had a private sector job
3. Hasn't had a budget passed in the last 4 years
4. He wants to strip ALL American's freedom & liberty
5. He wants to cut Medicare in order to fund his socialist healthcare
6. He is a lying sack of sh*t, although most politicians are as well
7. I could go on forever but isn't this enough?
8. He's just another tax 'n spend Democrat
9. He hates America and Christians
10. He doesn't want to DEFEND America, he wants to give it away to the U.N.

Forget all the racist stuff, the birth certificate stuff, and all the other crap... these should be enough reasons without going any further.
Glenn Sparks

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
^ I AGREE,now i will be called a racist.
STFU

Fullerton, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Amen
Reality Check

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2012
1. He's a SOCIALIST + MARXIST
2. Never had a private sector job
3. Hasn't had a budget passed in the last 4 years
4. He wants to strip ALL American's freedom & liberty
5. He wants to cut Medicare in order to fund his socialist healthcare
6. He is a lying sack of sh*t, although most politicians are as well
7. I could go on forever but isn't this enough?
8. He's just another tax 'n spend Democrat
9. He hates America and Christians
10. He doesn't want to DEFEND America, he wants to give it away to the U.N.

Well you aren't very bright. You obviously have no idea what socialism is, because he is clearly not a socialist. Can you explain what socialism is, and then how the policies enacted by our president fit the criteria of socialism? Yea, I didn't think so. I won't even respond to the other ignorant claims that you have ZERO evidence to support. ZERO. You can say all the stupid stuff you want, but that doesn't make it true. Watch. Mitt Romney is a fascist. He hates Christians and Jews. He wants to turn the U.S. over to the LDS Church. Romney was caught having gay sex in France when he was on his brainwashing mission. He wears "magic" underwear. He believes God is a 6'2" flesh and blood man who lives on the planet Kolob. Wait, those last two are actually true.
This Is Truly

West Liberty, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Paid for by the republican tea party bloggers.
professor

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
1. He's a SOCIALIST + MARXIST
2. Never had a private sector job
3. Hasn't had a budget passed in the last 4 years
4. He wants to strip ALL American's freedom & liberty
5. He wants to cut Medicare in order to fund his socialist healthcare
6. He is a lying sack of sh*t, although most politicians are as well
7. I could go on forever but isn't this enough?
8. He's just another tax 'n spend Democrat
9. He hates America and Christians
10. He doesn't want to DEFEND America, he wants to give it away to the U.N.
Well you aren't very bright. You obviously have no idea what socialism is, because he is clearly not a socialist. Can you explain what socialism is, and then how the policies enacted by our president fit the criteria of socialism? Yea, I didn't think so. I won't even respond to the other ignorant claims that you have ZERO evidence to support. ZERO. You can say all the stupid stuff you want, but that doesn't make it true. Watch. Mitt Romney is a fascist. He hates Christians and Jews. He wants to turn the U.S. over to the LDS Church. Romney was caught having gay sex in France when he was on his brainwashing mission. He wears "magic" underwear. He believes God is a 6'2" flesh and blood man who lives on the planet Kolob. Wait, those last two are actually true.
Thanks for setting the record straight. Hopefully most people in this county just stay home and do not vote!
tax payer

AOL

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
Well you aren't very bright. You obviously have no idea what socialism is, because he is clearly not a socialist. Can you explain what socialism is, and then how the policies enacted by our president fit the criteria of socialism? Yea, I didn't think so.
What the hell do you call obamacare? Our nation didn't want that monster, it was FORCED down our throats. It hasn't fully kicked in yet, and my insurance has went up 20% at this point, and expect a HUGE increase next year. Now, add that to O's other personal agenda of destroying coal and fossil fuels with all the increases falling squarely on the working population. Again, our nation can not stand another 4 years of this evil man pushing his socialist agendas!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
1. He's a SOCIALIST + MARXIST
2. Never had a private sector job
3. Hasn't had a budget passed in the last 4 years
4. He wants to strip ALL American's freedom & liberty
5. He wants to cut Medicare in order to fund his socialist healthcare
6. He is a lying sack of sh*t, although most politicians are as well
7. I could go on forever but isn't this enough?
8. He's just another tax 'n spend Democrat
9. He hates America and Christians
10. He doesn't want to DEFEND America, he wants to give it away to the U.N.
Well you aren't very bright. You obviously have no idea what socialism is, because he is clearly not a socialist. Can you explain what socialism is, and then how the policies enacted by our president fit the criteria of socialism? Yea, I didn't think so. I won't even respond to the other ignorant claims that you have ZERO evidence to support. ZERO. You can say all the stupid stuff you want, but that doesn't make it true. Watch. Mitt Romney is a fascist. He hates Christians and Jews. He wants to turn the U.S. over to the LDS Church. Romney was caught having gay sex in France when he was on his brainwashing mission. He wears "magic" underwear. He believes God is a 6'2" flesh and blood man who lives on the planet Kolob. Wait, those last two are actually true.
Not very bright? I have an education, thank you.
So for those like yourself, we'll skip the 'opinions' that I have and let's do some fact checking...

Obama's people have NOT passed a budget in four years, would you care to dispute that.... you CAN'T dispute it, it's a fact.

For the record, I never mentioned Mitt Romney... this thread states some reasons that I feel should keep Obama from being elected for another term. Why did you bring up Mitt Romney?

Socialists want to redistribute wealth that people have earned for THEMSELVES and give to those who are too effin' lazy to make their own way. That is ONE point of socialism. Would you care to dispute that? Please TRY, I haven't had my big laugh for the day so I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Are you saying that Obamacare is something that the American people want? Please post some FACTS...

Are you saying that Obama DID have a private sector job at some point? Please post some facts...

If Obama is not just another 'tax and spend Democrat' please post some facts to dispute my opinion....

Thrash my opinion if you will but please post some FACTS that support your claim.

I'm waiting... Please, oh please, educate me further... beyond my already illustrious institutional career.... Please oh please teach me...

Remember, I never mentioned Governor Romney one time... so don't go there... post some FACTS you claim or STFU.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Oh, I nearly forgot, Obama is a socialist in the sense that he feels like private ownership and the use of capital is responsible for inequity of economic comfort for individuals.

I make my own way and you, if you are too lazy to pay your own way, SHOULD starve your lazy ass to death and have no roof over your lazy head... go beg your church to feed you and clothe you, you lazy freakin' bums...

This nation was built upon principles stating that ALL MEN are CREATED EQUALLY... what you do after your creation is YOUR responsibility, not mine... When you covet what another man has, for example, what he/she has worked for and earned for HIS/HER family... should be of no concern to you lazy f*cks who have nothing... get a job and buy your own food loser... clothe your children and YOU PROVIDE THEM with an education... it is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY... It is not MY responsibility to provide you with healthcare and it is DAMN SURE not the Government's place to demand it from those of us who work for a living... If you want charity go beg for some from people who think that their act of charity will gain them a spot in heaven. Those deeds will NOT secure them anything.

stick that in your pipe and smoke it loser
Reality Check

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2012
You just proved my point that you do not understand socialism. The "redistribution" you described is called taxation. Everyone pays taxes and everyone benefits from them. Poor people pay sales taxes that fund schools for rich people to send their kids to, or roads to drive on to their high-paying jobs. Poor people pay payroll taxes which fund social security. Rich people still get social security. Its not just hardworking people paying taxes to support the poor. Everyone pays taxes and many different people and organizations benefit, including the wealthy. Billion dollar corporations receive welfare too, but it's easier to scapegoat the poor, just like Jesus would've done. He hated the poor, right? I think he said, "Damned are the meek, for they are lazy parasites who only want a handout". You do realize that other people pay for the roads you drive on, the sewer system you use to flush your toilets, the military that keeps you safe, the USPS that delivers your mail, and thousands of other things that benefit you, right? Or do you personally pay for all those services? So no, taxation does not equal socialism. We have a Socialist Party in the U.S. and they don't like Obama because he's too conservative. Cuba is a socialist state. So is Venezuela. The former Soviet Union was socialist. The U.S. is a capitalist republic. To say otherwise demonstrates a lack of understanding of both government and economics.
Reality Check

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2012
I cannot dispute the fact that Obama hasn't passed a budget. You're right. But that's because Congress is responsible for passing a budget. Appropriations is a power given to Congress by the constitution. The president sends a proposal to the legislature and then it is up to them to draft.... Im not explaining to you how government works. I suggest you read a book, or the constitution or something.

Working in the private sector is irrelevant to the presidency. The federal government is not a business.

"Tax & Spend Democrat"? That is meaningless rhetoric. Republicans support taxes and support spending too. Taxing and spending are two functions of gov't at every level. That phrase means nothing.

Obamacare is a conservative, free-market approach to healthcare that you should like, based on your "personal responsibility" views. But of course you probably know nothing about Obama's healthcare law and only hate it because Sean Hannity told you to. Like I said, its a free-market approach that has been supported by Republicans from Romney to Bob Dole to Newt Gingrich and hundreds more. The bill requires people to take personal responsibility for their own healthcare by requiring people to purchase health insurance. This is better than our current system, which you must hate, that when people without insurance get sick they go to the ER and receive treatment that taxpayers like yourself have to pay for. Not only does everyone have to pay for these people, the ER is the most expensive means of receiving medical treatment. So Obamacare asks people to take personal responsibility for their lives and acquire health insurance so the rest of us are not stuck with the bill. Now that you understand the primary component of the bill, you must approve of it based on the views you've expressed about personal responsibility.
voting obama

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2012
I'm voting for Obama; unless you are one of the top 2 percent, you should too!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 31, 2012
hey mr. educated, why don't you look up the 30 or so different 'valid' definitions of socialism then come back crying to me... which version do you claim to be true?

Obama wants a welfare state, END OF STORY... he's a God damned SOCIALIST and you probably are as well

go vote for your socialist marxist halfbreed whatever he claims to be this week and STFU

don't expect the top 2% to give a rats behind about paying YOUR BILLS LOSER... get a job, get a life, and vote the way you want to... i could care less... i will shield my personal fortune from you jobless losers every which way I can.

if you have any brains in your head, vote Republican this time around... this useless clown has done NOTHING good for America over the last 4 years...

get over it. he can't do the job. now is your chance to cry "Bush's fault Bush's fault" and think you've said something...

you're an idiot and a welfare supporting JERKOFF if you vote for obama. now go F yourself ,,l,,

loser
Anonymous

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2012
stephen68 wrote:
hey mr. educated, why don't you look up the 30 or so different 'valid' definitions of socialism then come back crying to me... which version do you claim to be true?
Obama wants a welfare state, END OF STORY... he's a God damned SOCIALIST and you probably are as well
go vote for your socialist marxist halfbreed whatever he claims to be this week and STFU
don't expect the top 2% to give a rats behind about paying YOUR BILLS LOSER... get a job, get a life, and vote the way you want to... i could care less... i will shield my personal fortune from you jobless losers every which way I can.
if you have any brains in your head, vote Republican this time around... this useless clown has done NOTHING good for America over the last 4 years...
get over it. he can't do the job. now is your chance to cry "Bush's fault Bush's fault" and think you've said something...
you're an idiot and a welfare supporting JERKOFF if you vote for obama. now go F yourself ,,l,,
loser
You know there is always something more at the root of your hate for obama. Why does he have to be a half breed b/c I'm sure somewhere in you wood pile there is a another ethnic person. So your a half breed dumb ass redneck who should keep your racist opinion to yourself if you cannot leave race and color out of the argument.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2012
it's my thread slugger... and I'm simply pointing out the fact that one week Obama is this and the next week he's that....

race has no part of this argument... i didn't list one of the 10 reasons above as "he's a coon or he's a N word or any other slur"

my hatred for Obama is that he's a welfare loving BIG GOV'T jerkoff

he has no right to force socialized medicine upon this country.

If you think he does then you're an idiot or uneducated at the least.

The only thing Obama DID do was double the deficit and force Obamacare (socialized medicine) on us ALL... I certainly didn't ask for either one, did YOU ?

now go start a thread calling me a racist if that's what you wish to do. I will say this much, he'll get NO SLACK WHATSOEVER just because he is black...
if that's racist then I'll wear it on my sleeve buddy
Reality Check

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2012
stephen68 wrote:
hey mr. educated, why don't you look up the 30 or so different 'valid' definitions of socialism then come back crying to me... which version do you claim to be true?
Obama wants a welfare state, END OF STORY... he's a God damned SOCIALIST and you probably are as well
go vote for your socialist marxist halfbreed whatever he claims to be this week and STFU
don't expect the top 2% to give a rats behind about paying YOUR BILLS LOSER... get a job, get a life, and vote the way you want to... i could care less... i will shield my personal fortune from you jobless losers every which way I can.
if you have any brains in your head, vote Republican this time around... this useless clown has done NOTHING good for America over the last 4 years...
get over it. he can't do the job. now is your chance to cry "Bush's fault Bush's fault" and think you've said something...
you're an idiot and a welfare supporting JERKOFF if you vote for obama. now go F yourself ,,l,,
loser
There is no need to resort to name calling just because you are proven to not know what you're talking about. Its ok that you don't understand political systems and are forced to look up socialism in the dictionary. I dont understand quantum mechanics. We can't know everything. The fact remains, Obama isn't a socialist no matter how many times you say it or how much profanity you use. You can't make something true just by screaming it over and over. Facts are real. I'm sorry that the caricature of Obama that you have created in your mind isn't real and not supported by facts. I understand how difficult it must be to have your perception of reality shown to be just a fantasy. I sympathize with you. Still, you cannot demonstrate how Obama is a socialist. You say it, but have no supporting evidence. You say he wants a welfare state, but because it's not true you have no evidence to support that either. There are millions of real socialists throughout the world, none of whom claim Obama as their own. Even Romney has admitted Obama isn't a socialist.

Also interesting was the fact that you were unable to refute a single point I made. You ranted about poor people, but don't seem to mind giving your "hard earned" tax money to Exxon Mobil and Boeing, two companies that don't need it. That really speaks to your character. Its easy to target the weakest in society. It shows a close-mindedness that is truly disheartening.

Again, I am sorry that the reality I exposed you to doesn't fit the caricature of the president and fantasy world that you have created. Such revelations must be hard to accept, I know. My condolences.

In case you weren't able to fully grasp what I just said, allow me to put it in terms more suited for you: I'm sick of paying for your gawddamned kids to go to school. These socialist Republicans funding education with my tax dollars makes me sick. I home school my kids so they don't learn about that crazy science stuff like evolution. Everybody knows dinosaurs lived 5000 years ago. And I'm plum sick of these gawddamn socialist Republicans thinking its ok to take my hard earned money to pay for your mom's Medicare and social security. Why don't that lazy b¡tch get a job and pay for her own healthcare. There are plenty of jobs for women in their 80s. And I'm sick of paying for you to have roads and bridges that allow you to drive to work. If you want to work then get your lazy a§§ out of the car and walk you stupid redneck communist. Wantin me to pay for roads for you to drive on? Gawddamned freeloading parasite! Build your own roads out of your own pocket!
Reality Check

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2012
stephen68 wrote:
it's my thread slugger... and I'm simply pointing out the fact that one week Obama is this and the next week he's that....
race has no part of this argument... i didn't list one of the 10 reasons above as "he's a coon or he's a N word or any other slur"
my hatred for Obama is that he's a welfare loving BIG GOV'T jerkoff
he has no right to force socialized medicine upon this country.
If you think he does then you're an idiot or uneducated at the least.
The only thing Obama DID do was double the deficit and force Obamacare (socialized medicine) on us ALL... I certainly didn't ask for either one, did YOU ?
now go start a thread calling me a racist if that's what you wish to do. I will say this much, he'll get NO SLACK WHATSOEVER just because he is black...
if that's racist then I'll wear it on my sleeve buddy
Just to be clear, Obama didn't double the deficit. Many people might believe that because Romney says it all the time, but it's not true. Budget numbers are available to the public. If you look at the deficit during Obama's first fiscal year and then look at the most recent budget you will actually see that the deficit has been reduced since Obama has been in office. It isn't a drastic reduction, but still a reduction, and certainly not a doubling. Check out the numbers yourself. Its true. And also, Obamacare isn't socialized medicine. Its quite the opposite (see above post). You could argue that Medicare, an extremely popular program is socialized medicine, but Obamacare just isn't. Its a free market approach. Oh, and it wasn't forced on the American public either. It passed in the House, passed by a super majority in the Senate, then signed by the prez, just the same as every other law in the country.
FEELBETTER

Macon, GA

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear, Obama didn't double the deficit. Many people might believe that because Romney says it all the time, but it's not true. Budget numbers are available to the public. If you look at the deficit during Obama's first fiscal year and then look at the most recent budget you will actually see that the deficit has been reduced since Obama has been in office. It isn't a drastic reduction, but still a reduction, and certainly not a doubling. Check out the numbers yourself. Its true. And also, Obamacare isn't socialized medicine. Its quite the opposite (see above post). You could argue that Medicare, an extremely popular program is socialized medicine, but Obamacare just isn't. Its a free market approach. Oh, and it wasn't forced on the American public either. It passed in the House, passed by a super majority in the Senate, then signed by the prez, just the same as every other law in the country.
Obamacare was passed by one party and people will be forced to buy health insurance which won't be worth much and there will be a death panel.
Reality Check

Winchester, KY

#21 Oct 31, 2012
It was passed by the elected Congress and the elected president. That's how democracy works. The American people voted those people into office and they passed laws. If Americans wanted to elect a GOP House, 60 GOP Senators and a GOP prez, then Republicans could pass all the crazy backwards laws they wanted and take us back to the 1950s. No need to respond to the death panel arguments. Anyone who believes that is beyond reason. I guess you prefer the status quo when it comes to healthcare: Keep letting the people without insurance go to the ER and run up huge bills that everyone else has to pay for. Don't ask these people to take personal responsibility for their healthcare, put it off on the public. That's what you're advocating when you want to get rid of Obamacare.
FEELBETTER

Macon, GA

#22 Nov 1, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
It was passed by the elected Congress and the elected president. That's how democracy works. The American people voted those people into office and they passed laws. If Americans wanted to elect a GOP House, 60 GOP Senators and a GOP prez, then Republicans could pass all the crazy backwards laws they wanted and take us back to the 1950s. No need to respond to the death panel arguments. Anyone who believes that is beyond reason. I guess you prefer the status quo when it comes to healthcare: Keep letting the people without insurance go to the ER and run up huge bills that everyone else has to pay for. Don't ask these people to take personal responsibility for their healthcare, put it off on the public. That's what you're advocating when you want to get rid of Obamacare.
Obamacare is not about healthcare or personal responsibility.Obamacare is about control of each person's life.It's about what they eat,where they live,what they do,what they drive(doubtful if people can afford gas under a enforced Obamacare or if any gas stations will be privately owned,you'll have to walk,ride the bus or bicycle)etc.,it's not about healthcare.Health insurance requirement is nothing but a tax.The death panel decides mainly if senior citizens or disabled or special needs people get any treatment because socialist consider it useless to treat these people.And young people better consider if something happens to them that can make them handicapped then they are going to be denied any healthcare.But really to call Obamacare "healthcare"is the cruelest joke for even those who "qualify" for such "healthcare".It's you people who want to go back to the Middle Ages.The 1950's would be welcome compared to what the misinformed brainwashed people want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdose at Montgomery Manor 1 hr Talk2Me 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Butthead 178,203
Does anyone know Jeremy Martin? Aka Herm 2 hr Hes so hott 1
? for MCRJ 2 hr Sad but true 21
who got shot 2 hr worried 1
Heather Parkers new man 2 hr losing ALL respect 2
farm party 2 hr wtf 2

Mount Sterling Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages