5t

Georgetown, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Why are people in mt sterling still so racist???
Sixes and Sevens

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Inbreeding
rjc

Bellevue, WA

#4 Apr 28, 2012
cause they r closed minded and ignorant to the fact that no matter the color of a persons skin they are still ppl with feelings.
Mustang Sally

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Its really not about skin color when it comes to hate. It is the thought or idea that a portion of persons are crudely inferior. The truth about racism is that religious rhetoric is in fact the seed of this repulsive and unsubstantiated view. Let's be clear, God and religion are actually two separate political issues that bleed into the mixture of what society is today. Some people are born to follow, others are born to stand, to lead, to conquer. Its not a racial issue. It is a personality dilemma that contains ignorant-arrogance and lacks self worth. What we spin out to others does indeed return to us in many curious forms.
Mustang Sally

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
"Yes you are right" Racism in Mt. Sterling can be dangerous no matter what side you are on. Just look at our history going back fifty years. Where were the Americans on freedom for all? I heard that George Washington would be 218 years old now. Look at how young our country really is. People of color gained their basic freedoms through the civil rights movement in the 60's. All women gained their basic right to vote. It was very hard to be a female just 30 years ago. During the 80's the tide changed and women gained ground by letting their freak flags fly.(Meaning)They stood up and refused to be kicked down for anything that screamed gender inequality or servitude.
dumb

Rockford, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2013
I think that when these feminist douches wanted Work they took the right to stay home away. I wish it were still acceptable to get married and be a housewife.
Mustang Sally

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
It is still acceptable to lay up and be a housewife. Men do not live forever! Women now have the right to choose whether to be independent, interdependent, or totally dependent. The choice is yours because of females of all American roots ( color). The strength in a woman is her mind. The more knowledge she processes, the stronger she becomes. She then realizes that partnerships are the key to all relationships. Some men are still in the general mode of placing their woman as a servant that keeps his routine and nothing more. The thing is that some women lack ambition and prefer servitude. the point is that we now have a choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
confused 2 hr Toots 2
tattoo shops (Mar '09) 3 hr Raj 247
Ha Ha dont cry 4 hr Old Lady 7
looking 4 hr SDcraper 2
Billy Macks Place 4 hr Brian 2
Fireworks 4 hr larry 2
Attorney going to prison 5 hr what 20
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 17 hr Read it 735
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search