Search underway for suspects after violent home invasion

Jul 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Moved Permanently

Several police agencies are taking part in a massive search for two suspects investigators say were involved in a violent home invasion.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trish

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 30, 2010
 
Who is Joe Ballard?
hide your stash

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 30, 2010
 
Floyd Ballards oldest son Ballard construction co.
Trish

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 30, 2010
 
hide your stash wrote:
Floyd Ballards oldest son Ballard construction co.
That's who I thought but wasn't sure. Do you know why HE was targeted?

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

18 news just said that Matt Bolen was one of the guys they caught regarding this home invasion. He needs to be locked up for a very long time so his poor mother can have a normal life. What a worthless blob of flesh!
Jon Dough

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 30, 2010
 
Dreas wrote:
18 news just said that Matt Bolen was one of the guys they caught regarding this home invasion. He needs to be locked up for a very long time so his poor mother can have a normal life. What a worthless blob of flesh!
Bad seed!
Hippie

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 30, 2010
 
Dreas wrote:
18 news just said that Matt Bolen was one of the guys they caught regarding this home invasion. He needs to be locked up for a very long time so his poor mother can have a normal life. What a worthless blob of flesh!
If this crap, along with all the other trouble he's in don't get him sent to prison then something's wrong with the system.
WTF did they pick Joe? Did he do something that bad to them?
There's gotta be a story behind this.
Dolly

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Joe was in a tractor accident this week, broke his back and had pain pills in the house!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 30, 2010
 
That's not the only one's they're searching for...the news said that there were 3 others...
just heard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 30, 2010
 
I saw on the news the other two suspects are Alicia Gabbard and Dustin (Duck) Moore. So sad because Alica use to be such a pretty girl, who had so much going for her! And she has such a good family who would do anything for her! I hope that she gets help!!!! I feel so sorry for the poor guy that they hurt!
Justin Case

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Always pick on someone weak or hurt don't they. I've been waiting on them to break in on me for years. Got the pistol and shotgun right here beside me. I could help them out of their problems real easy if they would just break down my door.
People just do not go were they can really be helped any more.
Nosey

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 30, 2010
 
Who is Alicia Gabbard? What does she look like? Is she pregnant?
info

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 31, 2010
 
Did they catch them yet?
i herd too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 31, 2010
 

Judged:

3

just heard wrote:
I saw on the news the other two suspects are Alicia Gabbard and Dustin (Duck) Moore. So sad because Alica use to be such a pretty girl, who had so much going for her! And she has such a good family who would do anything for her! I hope that she gets help!!!! I feel so sorry for the poor guy that they hurt!
alicia is in the shape she is in because her good family enables her. she has had every opportunity to get clean and nothing helps her. i understand that her mother is raising her kid. put them all away for a very long time and maybe when they get out things will be different for them all. tough love is the only answer.
i herd too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 31, 2010
 
Nosey wrote:
Who is Alicia Gabbard? What does she look like? Is she pregnant?
her mom and dad used to be school teachers. she got messed up years ago with shae h and everything has been downhill for her since then.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 31, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

It's like this...about 8 years ago everyone started out just having fun....I know, b/c we were all tight back then...and then, the drugs took over...I got out when my world came tumbling down around me...and b/c of God I am still straight. When I seen this on the news, I was freaked! I thought, pretty much all of us had straightened up. I had to stay away to stay clean, but I always wondered how they'd made out. Point- we were all just a bunch of kids, havin fun...but now we are adults, and need to act like it. They are not bad people, the addiction does their thinking for them. I had to rise above my addiction, to want something more for my life, and they have to choose to do that too. When I wanted to say no & couldn't, I knew that I had to ask for help. I called out to God hugging my bathroom toilet, puking...& hadn't ate for days...I asked him to take this desire from me, and you know, he really did. And I have been clean since then. Don't misunderstand, I had my moments of choice, but, with God, I chose to stay straight. I pray that they can come through this and want to rise above.
Frustrated

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous, you are proof that if you want help and want to get clean, it can happen. So many families are affected by drug abuse, including mine. I lost my younger brother to an overdose earlier this year. I am glad that you said, "They are not bad people"...many people judge those suffering from addiction. My brother had a heart of gold. He developed a bad habit, which unfortunately cost him his life.

Hold your head up high, be proud of what you have overcome, and pray for those still suffering from addiction.
Family

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Actually Alicia has been cleared of this. She was never labled a suspect just a person of interest. Her name was brought into this because she was dating Dustin Moore. Alicia is doing well and living at home with her parents and son. Yes she has had a rocky road but now i believe her problem is locked away and she can finaly get her life back together. Now she is not the pregnant one, I am and there has been rumors about me too, but that is exactly what they are, rumors. Our family is doing fine and getting back on track. Now for Joe Ballard thats something i don't want to get into, but on the news they said he has been robbed now about 12 times. So all you smart ones out there figure that one out. But thats no excuse to do what was done to anyone. All of these things that happen is the vicious cycle that happens in addiction. The only way to get out is through abstenance and self help programs and mtgs. Nothing good comes out of doing something wrong. I knew what i was doing was wrong for years but i couldn't stop, I had tried everything. Then one day i woke up and had enough pain, from there i began to change my life. Ive had relapses but i get back up and keep going cause everyday without drugs is a great day. Everyday you have to make a choice and some days its not easy. But I hate that Duck and Matt had to do this befor they could of had the chance to live life without drugs. But this might be what wakes them up. Well thats enough from me right now. I just had to write to let people know the truth about my sis.
Family 123

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Family wrote:
Actually Alicia has been cleared of this. She was never labled a suspect just a person of interest. Her name was brought into this because she was dating Dustin Moore. Alicia is doing well and living at home with her parents and son. Yes she has had a rocky road but now i believe her problem is locked away and she can finaly get her life back together. Now she is not the pregnant one, I am and there has been rumors about me too, but that is exactly what they are, rumors. Our family is doing fine and getting back on track. Now for Joe Ballard thats something i don't want to get into, but on the news they said he has been robbed now about 12 times. So all you smart ones out there figure that one out. But thats no excuse to do what was done to anyone. All of these things that happen is the vicious cycle that happens in addiction. The only way to get out is through abstenance and self help programs and mtgs. Nothing good comes out of doing something wrong. I knew what i was doing was wrong for years but i couldn't stop, I had tried everything. Then one day i woke up and had enough pain, from there i began to change my life. Ive had relapses but i get back up and keep going cause everyday without drugs is a great day. Everyday you have to make a choice and some days its not easy. But I hate that Duck and Matt had to do this befor they could of had the chance to live life without drugs. But this might be what wakes them up. Well thats enough from me right now. I just had to write to let people know the truth about my sis.
How could a guy be robbed twelve times, what does he have that thieves keep going back.
Oh boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 1, 2010
 
Joe has been enabled all of his life he has lost both mothers of his children to cancer he needs to be the parent now for them to look up too he is the father of tanner and needs to straighten up for good.
pissed

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Ballard is no angel by far. And he aint never going to be straight. And Dustin is a good person just has a problem. And anytime you run with Matt Bolen its just trouble. And Dustin was not the one who kept her messed up she made that choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Mount Sterling Forum right now

Search the Mount Sterling Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 138,436
I Love You 29 min some day 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yiago 122,595
Nacy Stone 1 hr Big Al 25
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Goose Man 16,059
Kroger 1 hr humm 9
Mark Taulbee 2 hr Sharp Knife 8
Supt Powell nepotism audit deletions 8 hr Concerned Marple 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••