First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just saying

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Jeremy is so nasty smells pig he got dirt ring around his neck his hair just plain grease nasty there house awful cock roaches every whweer the got little kids living there so sad his nasty b*tch she dont take a bath and gos around smelling all the time they dont wash clothes wear same one every day nasty..... and if ur friends with him feel sorry for u he thinks he bad a** but he anit i hate u son of a b*tch when ur ready fight bring your scared
badboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
back off just saying if you was a real man you would put your name on here .put your money were your butt o is
mater

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
everyone needs leave jeremy and his wife along ther not bothering you miss jeremy might beat ur a***
bad

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Everybody shaking in there shoes : not he wouldn't hurt a fly they need to get someone to take that old lady out of that nasty house call someone that could get her out of that nasty house and them two baby's need to be in a good home not out there were it's so nasty and never take a bath it's so sad to have to live like that come on people get alot of people to call it in to help the old lady and two baby's so they don't have to live like that so HELP ALL YOU
Nikole

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
As far as I'm concerned it is that "old ladys" decision to be there. She apparently wants to be around her family, the ones who cares enough to take care of her. Its not any of your business. Go back to school and learn how to do spell check and use your words wisely. What they do is their business, not yours. Till you can put your real name, back the f@#! off.
bad

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
You are just as bad as they are the whole Roland family is no count for nothing and you will see when they come in on them out there for alot of stuff if you no what I mean and it will be BAD NEWS for them so watch your back little girl
Nikole

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Still afraid to put your name up, huh? Grow up and find a new hobby instead of talking about someones home life.
Nikole

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
If you have the guts to say it, then why dont you go talk to Willy Roland himself? You can be prosicuted for slander.
roland

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
BAD- you a puss for writing shit and not puting ur name why dont u put ur name on here then i will meet and see who the puss
bad

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Willi nothing but a blow of wind no one scared of his shit he blows alot of hot air can't belive word he says he just use people for there money he needs to grow up instead of having mommy taking care of him
Willie Roland

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 25, 2013
What's ur name pu**y?
bad

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
The way Willi treats his brother is awful everybody knows how he is his brother don't even claim none of them that tells you something he is a low life if you ask me William you no this is all true does it hurt cause someone is telling the truth on you for once
sad

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
The truth is coming out that you live off your moms check for your bills that's what makes you mad
Roland

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Well Im sorry you feel that way. I know that your family is just so perfect. We know who is wrighting all this and we are having you reported for slandar. It must be nice to have such a boring life that you have to talk about someone else.
Roland

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
your nothing but a pieces of shit if this is all u have to do is talk about somebody u stupid motherf**k
truth

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
You do what you call people so drop it all you no what you are
Country boy

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
one thing William roland is scared pu**y and live off his poor mother they don't take care of her she go's around dirty i wish soical workers would do there job
and jeremy roland he wont fight he runs like pu**y and another thing i think all should live with pigs because they smell like a pig
haha

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
THE ROLANDS ARE NASTY PEPOLE
well

Woodstock, IL

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Did Kristina Roland come out that bunch too? She's a dirty skank. Nasty.
haha

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
yes she did she's a wh*re

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Captain D's 26 min Rahali 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Rahali 156,614
anyone know lonetta daniels? 41 min Lingle 21
floyd norton is a dead beat dad 47 min Broadway 2
Worst addicts in town 5 hr Gross 69
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 5 hr Josh 4,506
Amber at Cooper 6 hr Funny stuff 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages