Joshua Powell, Superintendent and law...
What

Georgetown, KY

#182 Jan 18, 2013
I hope all is cleaned up from the Powell to Rison, the whole system. It is awful how teacher moral is terrible. Powell thinks he is the 2nd coming. Also, it is sad how the basketball team has been corrupt with recruiting. I hope all hell breaks lose.
fuvickie

Elizabethtown, KY

#189 Jan 18, 2013
vic u sic b!tch.
Not so

United States

#190 Jan 19, 2013
Wonderful teachers have left our school system , ones that PR person trusted with her own children's education . PR Person was at one time bashing him , then she was flattered by him for her advancement . Loved the attention , before long he was better than hot apple pie . Now WE
Know how she thinks new board members are a joke ,,, Let's watch her now brown nose . Thought it was funny when one of them was stuck in trailor at preschool . The employees that left had pride . and stood for what they felt was right , the world needs more people like them .
What

Georgetown, KY

#191 Jan 19, 2013
I honestly do not know how many people on here have been around Mr. Powell. Let me tell you, this guy is totally of the reservation!!!
Teachers aid

United States

#192 Jan 19, 2013
Our PR /Daycare/Preschool Director what is her Salary , Since She is Top employee . Id like to know since I'm a taxpayer myself .May explain why she has lost her mind .
sad

Elkhorn City, KY

#193 Jan 19, 2013
Where are these pepoles morals??? You would think that the people put in charge of our childrens education and upbrining would have better morals and standards. Powell and Carter are both married and parents! What does this teach our kids? I feel bad for their children and their spouses. They should be ashamned! They both are very selfish people to do this to their family. If they care so little for their own you know they don't care about are kids. I am a tax payer and I don't want my money paying their salary!! They need to be fired ASAP. I expect our elected board members to take care of this.
Wolves in Sheeps clothing

Davenport, IA

#194 Jan 19, 2013
It becomes clearer with every post why Powell hired his mini-me Dusso, they are cut out of the exact same mold. He did the same stuff at his previous job, among other legally questionable things. People need to start demanding change and consequences for these evil bastards so they cannot continue to destroy school districts and communities and then move on to the next poor victim with no accountability. Our education systems are broken/corrupt, and unfortunately it seems that it goes all the way to the top. People like Powell and Dusso will eventually end up working at the state level, teaching the newbies to be exactly like them, and when complaints come in against behaviors like this, absolutely nothing will happen. It is time to take back our schools. The self serving money hungry administrators need to be put in their place so that the focus can once again be what it should be - CHILDREN, and their EDUCATION. Stand up Kentucky!
What

Georgetown, KY

#195 Jan 19, 2013
Wolves in Sheeps clothing wrote:
It becomes clearer with every post why Powell hired his mini-me Dusso, they are cut out of the exact same mold. He did the same stuff at his previous job, among other legally questionable things. People need to start demanding change and consequences for these evil bastards so they cannot continue to destroy school districts and communities and then move on to the next poor victim with no accountability. Our education systems are broken/corrupt, and unfortunately it seems that it goes all the way to the top. People like Powell and Dusso will eventually end up working at the state level, teaching the newbies to be exactly like them, and when complaints come in against behaviors like this, absolutely nothing will happen. It is time to take back our schools. The self serving money hungry administrators need to be put in their place so that the focus can once again be what it should be - CHILDREN, and their EDUCATION. Stand up Kentucky!
Who should be the next to replace Powell?
What

Georgetown, KY

#198 Jan 21, 2013
Love to see the ball rolling soon!!!
Vickie Shmickie

United States

#199 Jan 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who should be the next to replace Powell?
We won't have to worry about that, for a few more years. He will probably stay her until he gets offered a job in Frankfort.
della

Fond Du Lac, WI

#200 Jan 21, 2013
Not going to Happen. The people in Frankfort couldn't believe he was hired by the idiots on the board last year. He will be lucky that he still has his certification when this is over.
What

Georgetown, KY

#201 Jan 21, 2013
Oh it is know that Powell is eyeing a state job since his buddy is Holliday. The only thing he cares about is advancing himself in any kind of order and fashion.
Vickie Shmikie

United States

#202 Jan 21, 2013
della wrote:
Not going to Happen. The people in Frankfort couldn't believe he was hired by the idiots on the board last year. He will be lucky that he still has his certification when this is over.
Proof please?
If he doesn't go to Frankfort, that's just more years he'll stay here. Yah!!
If he stays for 5 years or more, we'll have the highest test scores in the state, and probably the best highschool basketball program also!
What

Georgetown, KY

#203 Jan 21, 2013
Vickie and how do we have the best basketball team?
mater

Mount Sterling, KY

#204 Jan 21, 2013
mr powell is a woman beater and want to manipulate ladys he dont get all statements when he fires someone who tries to do their job and let workers who mops with black water and steels from other workers stay and when other workers argue he lets them change work plases if your a woman but i think mr powell is scared of A old fashion country boy and he dont deserve to be in a office and he tried to get one of his workers to sign false statements
Vickie Shmikie

United States

#205 Jan 21, 2013
mater wrote:
mr powell is a woman beater and want to manipulate ladys he dont get all statements when he fires someone who tries to do their job and let workers who mops with black water and steels from other workers stay and when other workers argue he lets them change work plases if your a woman but i think mr powell is scared of A old fashion country boy and he dont deserve to be in a office and he tried to get one of his workers to sign false statements
That should be very easy to prove!!
PROOF please?? Just an ounce, can anybody show just ONE ounce of proof??
A Teacher

United States

#206 Jan 22, 2013
Have you ever stopped to think, that maybe those with actual proof also want to maintain their jobs. So they can't post a scan of proof, or that so much is done behind "closed doors" for a reason.
Seriously

Sadorus, IL

#207 Jan 22, 2013
The people that are in a position to "know" anything would never post on this trashy website
dicky

Hartland, WI

#208 Jan 22, 2013
Read my epo post i wrote today. It was copied from the epo i got today.
Vickie Shmickie

United States

#210 Jan 22, 2013
A Teacher wrote:
Have you ever stopped to think, that maybe those with actual proof also want to maintain their jobs. So they can't post a scan of proof, or that so much is done behind "closed doors" for a reason.
Afraid to post on an anonymouse site?? I don't think so!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreign Auto, Main Street, Mt. Sterling, KY (Feb '10) 19 min omg 16
best dentist in mt. sterling (Dec '09) 57 min Gary 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 142,387
Dr. Richard Henry (May '09) 2 hr Clueless 36
what type of drug testing does nestle do? (Nov '09) 3 hr Job hunting 51
Corner restaurant Terry and Cathy's 4 hr Just Listening 7
nestle 11 hr Anyone 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages