phone

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Does anyone know Who the woman that answers the phone and takes your messages for Dr. MCGinnis is.
worried

Danville, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2008
there are different ones, why do u want to know?
phone

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2008
worried wrote:
there are different ones, why do u want to know?
One young lady is rude over the phone and has been rude to my husband. Maybe she was just having a bad day. We all have them
worried

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2008
does the lady have kind of a deep voice, cause there is a lady down there named karen that is a little short with ppl. she may have just been having a bad day but i have heard that is her turn. anyway, i am sure if you would like to have it addressed you could call down there and ask to speak to the office manager. i am sure she would like to be made aware of this happening so it can be taken care of.
phone

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2008
worried wrote:
does the lady have kind of a deep voice, cause there is a lady down there named karen that is a little short with ppl. she may have just been having a bad day but i have heard that is her turn. anyway, i am sure if you would like to have it addressed you could call down there and ask to speak to the office manager. i am sure she would like to be made aware of this happening so it can be taken care of.
I sure don't want to get anyone in trouble. Just wondering what her name was. Thanks
in our prayers

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2008
I asure you Karen is a very nice lady. She is from Michigan and that is just the way she sounds. She will help you however she can. The rude one's name is michelle, but i dont think she is there any longer
from

West Liberty, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2008
there is also an older lady that answers them and I think her name is Patricia they call her (patty) if im not mistaken.
Lily02

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2008
Did he get a new pediatrician in the office? I heard he did, just wondering if anyone liked him or her....
laugh out loud

Jackson, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2008
Rude people are everywere, the thing is if you dont like it get a new dr. But you wont find one as good as mcginnis.
imomma

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2008
Lily02 wrote:
Did he get a new pediatrician in the office? I heard he did, just wondering if anyone liked him or her....
He did. A np or pa. I liked her alot. My kids loved her.
Lynda

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2008
Well, I know Karen, and I know she is a wonderful person. She is a good Christian Lady. She goes to the church my family goes to. If you have never worked in an office of the phone ringing in your ear all day long then you wouldnt understand what she goes thru, I believe that she does good for what she has to go thru. That office is one of the best in town, but they are always sooo busy. I know Karen works long hours and doesnt ever get off before 6 pm. She is a good honest woman, maybe she comes on strong to some people, but if you dont know her, then dont judge.... and its a proven fact, if you smile at someone 9 times out of 10... they will smile back!
the new doc is a woman

Colton, NY

#12 Oct 9, 2008
i believe her name is sara and she checked my son at his last visit, she was really nice and good with my boy. i liked her
imomma

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2008
No, I think her name is shasta. like the daisy. And she is a pediatric nurse practioner. She is great. My kids loved her and she even followed up with us to check on them. I highly suggest that anyone that needs a doctor for their children go there. I went to a group of pediatricians in lexington and I won't be going back after seeing her.
love my doc

Macon, GA

#14 Oct 20, 2008
yes shasta is very nice and she was real good with my daughter and i love dr. mcginnis however i don't think they will ever find another doc like dr.hall. it's only my opinion but i couldn't have had a better doc for my baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 136,119
any good date spots in mtsterling 2 hr MrClemmons 1
Danielle Gibson 7 hr Rena 8
who is the biggest RAT in mt sterling 8 hr victim 13
walmart managers suck (Oct '10) 8 hr George 232
Omg I didn't realize how many pill heads go to ... 8 hr Dont touch 3
deb shouse 12 hr gurlfriend 2
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]