First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Comparison Shopper

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2009
If you are a self-pay (no insurance); and use Ventolin for asthma, Kroger Pharmacy is charging a lot more for it than Walmart.

Kroger price for small Ventolin inhaler =$37.00

Walmart price for same =$9.00
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2009
kroger pharmacy is way to slow i waited at the drive up window for over 30 mins. the other day
yep

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Jul 30, 2009
I went there to get daughters anibotic filled and when I got home only had half of the meds. Someone cant count or needed anibotic or something.
question

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2009
What is wrong with that bunch out there? They are so slow and if you are getting an antibiotic, they want a list of all of your medical problems,and I mean a through list. No other pharmacy asks for that. They act like you are trying to get drugs when you are only getting an antibiotic. Some of the pharmacists, Beth, by name, has always been a bit rude and acted superior to me. I just hate to be a customer and treated like that. So mt husband and I went to Whitaker's. They get those px's whipped out in no time. Professional and nice with it. You do not have to put up with crap like that and I am not going to.
answer

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2009
They have too much business and think they can act any way they please. End of statement!.
FYI

AOL

#6 Jul 31, 2009
Comparison Shopper wrote:
If you are a self-pay (no insurance); and use Ventolin for asthma, Kroger Pharmacy is charging a lot more for it than Walmart.
Kroger price for small Ventolin inhaler =$37.00
Walmart price for same =$9.00
Not the same same inhaler. The one at Walmart for 9 dollars is much smaller!!!!
youcantspell

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2009
question wrote:
What is wrong with that bunch out there? They are so slow and if you are getting an antibiotic, they want a list of all of your medical problems,and I mean a through list. No other pharmacy asks for that. They act like you are trying to get drugs when you are only getting an antibiotic. Some of the pharmacists, Beth, by name, has always been a bit rude and acted superior to me. I just hate to be a customer and treated like that. So mt husband and I went to Whitaker's. They get those px's whipped out in no time. Professional and nice with it. You do not have to put up with crap like that and I am not going to.
You need to learn how to spell! It's "thorough" not "through". It's "my" not "mt". And the abbreviation for "prescription" is RX not PX!
youcantspell

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2009
wondering wrote:
kroger pharmacy is way to slow i waited at the drive up window for over 30 mins. the other day
Then get off your lazy butt and go inside.
Myself

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2009
I personally like the staff at walmart. If I need a prescription any quicker than 30 minutes then I go into the store and wait. They generally will try to get it down as quick as possible if they know you are waiting. It's not a fast food restaraunt. I also like the staff there. I have worked in a pharmacy before and you do get a lot of rude people and they stay very busy. Just have a lil patience and common courtesy when you drop off your prescriptions.
Myself

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2009
Not at walmart... at Kroger.
Comparison Shopper

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Aug 1, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same same inhaler. The one at Walmart for 9 dollars is much smaller!!!!
Maybe, but I asked for the price on the small (60 puffs) size. The girl probably gave me the price for the larger size.
satisfied

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2009
I have never had a problem with Kroger Pharmacy,
I actually transfered from Walmart about a year ago because of waiting to long at Walmart and actually got someone elses meds once, the lady caught it because it wouldn't go through Humana, thank goodness or I could have gotten really sick
The people have always treated me nice at Kroger.
Ol Dad

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Aug 1, 2009
Doesn't Kroger pharmacy price match anything?? scuse me while I answer my own question.... A: They Do!
muahahahahahaha... Kroger pharmacy rocks my socks!!!!

“whats going to happen today?”

Since: May 09

mt.sterling

#14 Aug 1, 2009
Is that one girl still working there, she was young, and had short hair, and ugly glasses, she hated her job, she was always rude, I dont know why she even stayed on there, if she hated her job so much and the customer's!!! and they main pahrm. always asked too many personal questions, that didnt even pertain to the scripts!!! needless to say, I dont go there anymore, I use camargo, they are so nice and are always so quick to get your meds to you!!
agree

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2009
Why do they ask all of those personal questions when they do not even pertain to the px you are getting filled? Like they want to know all of this info. when you are just getting an antibiotic. Also, they want yout Social Security #. I did not give it to them. If they want my driver's liscense, that is fine but not my S.S.#.
Rxxxxxx

West Liberty, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2009
agree wrote:
Why do they ask all of those personal questions when they do not even pertain to the px you are getting filled? Like they want to know all of this info. when you are just getting an antibiotic. Also, they want yout Social Security #. I did not give it to them. If they want my driver's liscense, that is fine but not my S.S.#.
They only need your social security number if you are getting a controlled substance......lortab, cough syrup with codeine, oxycontin......
old customer

Winchester, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2009
I do know 2 wrote:
Is that one girl still working there, she was young, and had short hair, and ugly glasses, she hated her job, she was always rude, I dont know why she even stayed on there, if she hated her job so much and the customer's!!! and they main pahrm. always asked too many personal questions, that didnt even pertain to the scripts!!! needless to say, I dont go there anymore, I use camargo, they are so nice and are always so quick to get your meds to you!!
If you are talking about the girl that her hair is redish in color yes she is still there. She is always rude. She is the main reason that my family nor I go back there. She needs to take lessons on how to treat customers.

“whats going to happen today?”

Since: May 09

mt.sterling

#18 Aug 2, 2009
she needs a new job, and not one around people!!
Regular

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2009
They do have that one attractive guy though. Younger, Dark Blonde
wow

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2009
The reason they ask questions when you are "just getting an antibiotic" is to make sure that you don't get sick. For example, you might have some king of problem with your liver, and that antibiotic might work through the liver, and if they didn't ask and know about the problem then, guess what? You're sick. If a pharmacy doesn't ask questions about your medical history, I would be concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr Busted 750
Ross Rehab (Nov '12) 3 hr Aaron Shear 10
Shepards Shelter & Ross Rehab (Dec '13) 3 hr Aaron Shear 4
Shepherds Shelter Opinions (Oct '14) 4 hr Was their 6
Montgomey co. Social service (Apr '14) 4 hr David Wood 15
precision resources work schedule 4 hr David Wood 3
Sterling Lanes 5 hr PIkachu 1
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE