kathy purvis @ nestle
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
unbelievable

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2010
what about kathy purvis at nestle messin with a married man?? that's messed up!! but it is sooooooo true!! wtf is wrong with her & myers? are they stupid or what??? he has a good wife,go find your own da** man & leave the married one alone!! i know donnie & his wife & i could not believe it!! see here at nestle is just a bunch of homewreckin b****es!!
mrbrain

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2010
she said he and his wife got divorced
i know the truth

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2010
mrbrain wrote:
well mrbrain,i know for a fact they are not divorced.there has not even been any papers for seperation or divorce!! she knows this & she is as big of liar as he is!! she knows all about his WIFE & her health condition!! and i will say this,if she was in good physical health hell would break loose,she is a da** good person his (wife)!! so she is a liar!! so you believe her & donnie you will believe anything...ask her to prove to you he is divorced or ask him for the proof!! THERE IS NONE cuz its not so..she is no better than the rest of the h*** out here at nestle!! i know them both & like i said he has a good wife & has always stood by him no matter what!!! it's a sad situation
i know

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2010
mrbrain wrote:
how would she have felt if her husband had f***** around on her with donnie's wife or anybody else
iknow

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2010
mrbrain wrote:
Thats because that is what Myers told her. Ask her about his wife coming home just last week and finding them together in thier home. The nerve.
look out

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2010
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because that is what Myers told her. Ask her about his wife coming home just last week and finding them together in thier home. The nerve.
you got to be kidding?? i would have loved to seen that!! his wife may be a little thing but don't push her too far,you play you know sh** happens!! pretty bold on both their parts with the shape his wife is in!! all i have to say is kathy is'nt much,& i hope his wife gets well & all hell breaks out on both of them!! sick a****!!! & i bet it will yet! i work with them & i know his wife too & she can be a b**** if u push her,,,sounds like she's been pushed enough!!
omg

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2010
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because that is what Myers told her. Ask her about his wife coming home just last week and finding them together in thier home. The nerve.
i heard his wife does'nt even have a place to live
Dont understand

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2010
unbelievable wrote:
what about kathy purvis at nestle messin with a married man?? that's messed up!! but it is sooooooo true!! wtf is wrong with her & myers? are they stupid or what??? he has a good wife,go find your own da** man & leave the married one alone!! i know donnie & his wife & i could not believe it!! see here at nestle is just a bunch of homewreckin b****es!!
What i dont understand is why is everyone putin all the blame on Kathy? Sure,she is in the wrong for continuing to see Donny after she got caught by his wife. If you ask me though,he is the scumbag. He is the one thats married,he is the one who said the vows"in sickness and in health". He is the one that screwed around on his wife then had the balls to tell her she has to leave,knowing how bad her health is. Yeah,Kathy is in the wrong for screwing around with a married man, but Donny Myers is the adulterer!!!!!
i know the truth

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2010
well,it's like this,donnie is the blame too but it takes 2!! they both are pisses of sh** if you ask me!! she knew he was married no matter what she says about him being divorced,,she knew he wasnt but did it any way!! so they are both to blame & she is probably not the only 1 he is messing with! but best of luck to kathy or who ever the others are cause it da** sure wont last!! evidently he doesnt know what in sickness & health meant!! or any of the vows that he took!! kathy knows about it all cause they talk out here at work all the time!! so like i said they are BOTH IN THE WRONG & not worth a da**!! he is an adulterer but she is the MISSTRESS!!! so they are both wrong in what they are doing!! it is sick,THEY ARE SICK!!!
whoknows

Cleveland, GA

#10 Oct 6, 2010
According to Kathy..They are just friends, and that she is also friends with Donnie's wife, and that they were both there when her husband passed away, So do you all have any solid proof? Other than they talk all the time at work..Is it a sin for co workers to talk to one another?
nosey people

West Liberty, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2010
I would like to know why it's anyone's business what either one of them are doing! I don't condone cheating either but unless you are in the situation yourself, you have no idea what is going on in their lives. So maybe every one of you should but the hell out! Worry about what is going on behind your closed doors instead of someone else's!
Your Right

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2010
nosey people wrote:
I would like to know why it's anyone's business what either one of them are doing! I don't condone cheating either but unless you are in the situation yourself, you have no idea what is going on in their lives. So maybe every one of you should but the hell out! Worry about what is going on behind your closed doors instead of someone else's!
Your right, if Kathy wants to sleep with every man that looks her way, that is her business. If she wants to destroy the lives of other families, that is up to her. If she wants to be a skanky wh**r, it's her life. Same goes for DickWeed Donnie. You people who have MORALS and Ethics, should not judge those who don't.
i know the truth

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2010
whoknows wrote:
According to Kathy..They are just friends, and that she is also friends with Donnie's wife, and that they were both there when her husband passed away, So do you all have any solid proof? Other than they talk all the time at work..Is it a sin for co workers to talk to one another?
well i will say this!! donnie's wife is not a friend of hers & never has been!! she never helped kathy's A** with nothing AT ALL!!! I DO KNOW THAT THEY ARE F****** AROUND WITH EACH OTHER!! libby (donnie's wife) didnt know kathy nor help her through s*** with the death of her husband,donnie on the other hand has probably helped her out with more than that!!!! i hope libby gets on here & SEES THIS STUFF because she will da** sure tell all you dumb a**es the real truth!!! i know i heard that she only met kathy 1 time and that was at the cracker barrel with donnie hugging her,so dont't tell me she didnt know he was not married!! i know this for a fact because his wife told me that after she went in her home & kathy was there in their house!! SO GET YOUR FACTS & THE TRUTH RIGHT!! ASK HIS WIFE DUMB A****!!!
bull

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Your Right wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, if Kathy wants to sleep with every man that looks her way, that is her business. If she wants to destroy the lives of other families, that is up to her. If she wants to be a skanky wh**r, it's her life. Same goes for DickWeed Donnie. You people who have MORALS and Ethics, should not judge those who don't.
they have No morals, how would you like it if she was doing your husband??? its her life but she can get another man wh*** besides a married man with a sick wife!! thats PRETTY LOW DOWN & COMMON IN BOTH OF THEM!!!
sexy mt sterling

West Liberty, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2010
kathy sounds like you hurt someone bad or they are jealous bet i no who it is they sume to no all about you
fool

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2010
nosey people wrote:
it's his wifes business!!!!!!! & it's her door dumb a**!! i hope she takes care of business
miss b

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2010
sexy mt sterling wrote:
kathy sounds like you hurt someone bad or they are jealous bet i no who it is they sume to no all about you
nobody is jealous of her or his a**!! i know IT ALL!! the fact,the truth,,it all!! if you think you know who it is say it!! just hope libby gets on here & she will set everyone straight!! she is such a good person & i know them both real well!! donnie is a FAKE A** PUT ON now that i know the whole story!! the proof is in the pudding as they say!! i hope she gets well soon & wish her the best of luck cause does not deserve any of this!!!!!!!
sexy mt sterling

West Liberty, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2010
not your business miss.b you dont foul no body dont talk about kathy or donnie they will be all right dont no about you or his wife mable you should take care of her
nosey people

West Liberty, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2010
fool wrote:
<quoted text>it's his wifes business!!!!!!! & it's her door dumb a**!! i hope she takes care of business
Listen here a$$ fungus, I meant why is it any of YOUR business and everyone else on this [email protected] site! Why are all of you taking such strong interest in this if you don't have a dog in the fight?
Understand

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2010
Oooooh it looks like Kathy has ruffled some feathers of some no life nestle ppl!!! Lol don't let the ignorance of these people get to ya. Donnie is a good guy also. It's a shame that men and women can't be just friends without a bunch of drama bullshit at nestle! I have seen that ppl fear a woman with strength and and man with morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica owingsville 2 min Zane 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Lisa 153,914
Looking for Ann 2 hr huh 53
Cutie 2 hr Bystander 12
David Mccoy 2 hr Shes a desperate ho 4
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 3 hr Josh 4,195
Doesn't look good 3 hr Just saying 1

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance