does anyone know anything about him o...

does anyone know anything about him or the place of business?

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

davina

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2012
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GUY THAT OPERATES MONTGOMERY MANOR. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO RENT. I AM IN NEED OF A PLACE TO RENT AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PLACE AND THE OWNER BEFORE I PUT MY MONEY DOWN. I HAVE HEARD GOOD AND BAD ABOUT THE OWNER. I AM NOT ON HERE TO BASH NO ONE I JUST NEED TO KNOW.
dont do it

Lebanon, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2012
to many drugs there. not a good place to rent.
my opinion

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 30, 2012
he is rude, crude and draws guns on people he thinks he can get by with it. layton need replace him and he would have better place. they walk in you room even though your there and say they hve to do something. my kids and me left.
hahahaha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2012
its too high and he is a prick and a lot of dope.....you can rent a house for what you pay them
Tenant Also

Virgie, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2012
The guy that runs it. His name is Craig and he seem's to be a very fair person. Every time I have had a problem he was sure to fix it. Good person to rent off of.
wake up

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Craig is a very fair person! He tries to help everyone as best he can. He has treated me with respect and always taken care of any problem i had with the apartment. He respects our privacy and has never entered our room, for any reason. The comment about the gun is obviously ridiculous! If he pulled a gun on you, why didn't you report him to the police? If you have something bad to say about him or the property, it's probably because you shafted him on the rent or lived like a nasty tenant and got kicked out! The place is very safe and quiet and he tries to avoid renting to trouble makers! Keep up the good work Craig, you are doing a great job!
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
hes a prick, packs a gun and threatens to shoot u, unless ur a woman he ain't got no places to rent. unless u give him what he wants. dope! can't stand the prick!
Tenant Also

Virgie, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
wake up wrote:
Craig is a very fair person! He tries to help everyone as best he can. He has treated me with respect and always taken care of any problem i had with the apartment. He respects our privacy and has never entered our room, for any reason. The comment about the gun is obviously ridiculous! If he pulled a gun on you, why didn't you report him to the police? If you have something bad to say about him or the property, it's probably because you shafted him on the rent or lived like a nasty tenant and got kicked out! The place is very safe and quiet and he tries to avoid renting to trouble makers! Keep up the good work Craig, you are doing a great job!
I Totally Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dre sells crack out next to judy 32 min Diane 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,158
WoW 13 hr who 4
crystal jones (Sep '10) 18 hr brian gate 6
Bath Co kids and our prom and school 18 hr Ben Dover 3
Brenda Williams class of 86 20 hr man of 86 14
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 22 hr Deacon Joe 3,222
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages