The Ladies Man

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2009
Does anyone know anything about Amy Wells??
think i heard of her

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2009
dark hair short ind fat?
CSI

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2009
amy is married and has a child...where do you know her from?
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2009
amy is doing well. she has 3 boys and works hard everyday. she is no longer married to danny
well

Morehead, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2009
if its the skinny blonde, early 20's, she's married with a baby. shes a pillwhore though.
Brittany Lawson Mays

Campton, KY

#6 Jun 9, 2009
This is not the same amy, this amy is really skinny with blonde hair
i know wrote:
amy is doing well. she has 3 boys and works hard everyday. she is no longer married to danny
The Ladies Man

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2009
I'm talkin about a skinny, blonde girl in her early 20's, I seen her at a bar last week I dont think she does pills cause I tried, because someone told me she did and she wasn't havin that, I just wanted to know if she was really married or not??
well

Morehead, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2009
The Ladies Man wrote:
I'm talkin about a skinny, blonde girl in her early 20's, I seen her at a bar last week I dont think she does pills cause I tried, because someone told me she did and she wasn't havin that, I just wanted to know if she was really married or not??
yea this is the same girl, yes shes married, and if she quit doin pills and shit then she must have just quit last week. ive known her for too long and shes done em for as long as ive known her.
frank

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jul 8, 2009
If amy is doing so well why is she here,working in a bar and why does her husband have the baby and gone back to NC.?? She has had so many chance to get out of this welfare and drug place but just not smart enough to see it.
think i heard of her

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 8, 2009
you mean Anita Wells, dark hair not blond, fat? works at a bank
The other guy

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Aug 6, 2010
I hear she has been cheating on her husband any one know anything about that?
mee

West Liberty, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2010
The other guy wrote:
I hear she has been cheating on her husband any one know anything about that?
R u the other guy???
the other guy

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Aug 7, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
R u the other guy???
no but i think i know him
well then

West Liberty, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2010
I'd say you do, she has been with several.
the other guy

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Aug 7, 2010
well that still doesn't answer my question her husband is a good friend of mine and if she is cheating on him he needs to know he is a marine and is not around all the time and i have been hearing things on her for a while
well then

West Liberty, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2010
the other guy wrote:
well that still doesn't answer my question her husband is a good friend of mine and if she is cheating on him he needs to know he is a marine and is not around all the time and i have been hearing things on her for a while
Yes to your question.
the other guy

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Aug 7, 2010
do you know any of there names
Friend of Amy

West Liberty, KY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
Yes shes been dating some guy named Mitch Damron, I know he has been hittin it for quite some time. I thought she was divorced. I know he has her little boy all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min LOL in a suit 142,407
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 min what 1,009
Amanda Compton (Apr '13) 1 min huh 63
Cheap House/Trailer for Rent/Sale?? (Jul '11) 4 hr chris 86
Shot their self today 6 hr Julie 5
Foreign Auto, Main Street, Mt. Sterling, KY (Feb '10) 11 hr contractor 18
Skateboarders.... 11 hr Concerned adult 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages