Anybody know where he is these days ??
oops

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
L.W.

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2011
oops wrote:
What for i didnt know just moved back and was looking for him..
oops

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2011
call jail and ask um.
sexy ass

El Monte, CA

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Anthony Jackson is a great man he is a good lover and a great father. Jackson your girls miss you. Straighten your life up baby, we love ya. Keep your head held high. You are worth it. I love you baby. Come home. Love your SUGAR!!
sexy ass

El Monte, CA

#6 Nov 1, 2011
sexy ass wrote:
Anthony Jackson is a great man he is a good lover and a great father. Jackson your girls miss you. Straighten your life up baby, we love ya. Keep your head held high. You are worth it. I love you baby. Come home. Love your SUGAR!!
who is Anthony Jackson ?
sexy ass

El Monte, CA

#7 Nov 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="L.W."]Anybody know where he is these days ??[/QUOTE]who is L.W. maybe I can help you out.
been their and done that

Beattyville, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2011
he is a good guy but got alot of thing gone wrong i miss him hope to see him soon. i got to see hime at the jail he got his hair cut looks good cant wate till he get out so we can hook up agend
sexy ass

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Who is this? Cause we have been together 4 years and if he's not been fateful we deserve to no. Please
Rooster

Washington, DC

#10 Nov 5, 2011
R u talkin about heather and juniors brother? I didn't know he had any kids, but then I've not been around him for a long time.
shelly

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2011
Rooster wrote:
R u talkin about heather and juniors brother? I didn't know he had any kids, but then I've not been around him for a long time.
He don't got no kids, he lived with that crazy red head bi-sexual woman.
shelly

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2011
sexy ass wrote:
Who is this? Cause we have been together 4 years and if he's not been fateful we deserve to no. Please
Whos the we, if this is his old girl friend you were not faithful to Anthony period. Go cry somewhere else. Hes in prision anyway so whats the problem. He sure don't have a girl in prision. LOL
Shirl

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2011
been their and done that wrote:
he is a good guy but got alot of thing gone wrong i miss him hope to see him soon. i got to see hime at the jail he got his hair cut looks good cant wate till he get out so we can hook up agend
You go girl, he deserves a better life.
sexy ass

El Monte, CA

#14 Nov 9, 2011
Get a life druggie. He's in jail not prison. Lay off the drugs. Apparently your jealous cause I turned ur nasty stankin pu**y down!!
sexy ass

El Monte, CA

#15 Nov 9, 2011
Shirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You go girl, he deserves a better life.
and you got played like a dumb a**. Lmfao
Shelly

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2011
He is a prision inmate at the jail and will be transferred.
sexy ass

El Monte, CA

#17 Nov 10, 2011
I talk to him every day on the phone he is not being sent to prison.
been there and done that

Beattyville, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2011
he deserver better then that red head she has done nothing but hurt him and bring him down and i will try my best to come in between them so she better watch out when he get out
toodles

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2011
bet he goes to prison. he a runner he gonna spend some time in the big boy house.
toodles

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2011
JACKSON, ANTHONY CHARLES he aint in mont co jail he gone for a while

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Rebecca 142,363
nestle 3 hr Anyone 25
red heded chick named tabitha who use to work a... 3 hr John 11
Blake Lawson 3 hr Tyrone 2
Alicia Collinsworth 7 hr AliciaCollinsworth 3
Elizabeth Grayson 7 hr betty 2
Amanda Strange or Orcutt???? 9 hr just curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages