Where are they now, Stephen/Kevin?
poop

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2010
hanging out at the bars
friend

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Yes, I have seen them at the bars on the weekends. They both seem to be doing well.
i heard

Clarksville, TN

#5 Sep 30, 2010
I heard that Stephen is talking to a very nice young woman. Hope he doesn't break her heart.
jealous

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2010
I have see the woman that Steven is dating and she is too good for him.
My turn

Waco, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2011
I heard that Stephen and his woman broke up. I knew she was too good for him. Hopefully she won't go back to him this time.
Jenny

Pineville, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2011
i heard wrote:
I heard that Stephen is talking to a very nice young woman. Hope he doesn't break her heart.
Yep, he broke my heart!!
dont kn

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2011
What her name if u kn.
Jenny

Pineville, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2011
My name is Jennifer
Steven is a loser

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2011
Sorry her heart is broken, but Steven is a loser and she don't need him. He won't work, stays on pills, and is a drunk. She is too good of a woman and is alot better off without him.
wow

Waco, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2012
Steven is a loser wrote:
Sorry her heart is broken, but Steven is a loser and she don't need him. He won't work, stays on pills, and is a drunk. She is too good of a woman and is alot better off without him.
Wow!!
Ur wright

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Stephen is a low life piece of shit but from what i've heard he bought jen anything and everything she wanted when he had the money. My opinion he let her go because she is to good for him, lol. I dont know much but I just wanted to comment on what I do know.
Stephen

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Lmao, well thats all I guess!
Stephen

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he broke my heart!!

Didn't mean to break your heart. I will always love you!:)
Jenny

Waco, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2012
Me and Stephen are over for good. Please don't be putting my name on here anymore. Thank you.
buddy

Lebanon, KY

#17 May 10, 2012
I know ole Steven. Me and him did a pill together the other day. He will never change.
Ghost

Morehead, KY

#18 May 10, 2012
i hang out at the southern bros come see me.
Steven is a loser

Lebanon, KY

#19 May 11, 2012
I'm gonna ask his ole lady out and show her how a real man should treat a beautiful woman like her.
plz

Englewood, CO

#20 Jan 8, 2014
it just amazes me. ppl get on here and are always quick to put others down and ridicule whatever they do. but they don't like takin a good hard look at themselves. cause most of the time their doin the same damn thing. get a life. and get over it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Storage rentals of america 34 min Meagain 5
Someone on here by name curious 54 min Curious 2 77
Lookig for a woman to wrestle with 57 min Lmao 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,438
across from pilot?? 2 hr Crazy 10
Who the hell is Kelly Fawns? 2 hr By stander 2
lost billfold 3 hr Jose 25

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages