Alex

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Well it looks like a trash dump out side the store , they need to go out side and clean up every so often got trash blowning away from their store to the neighbors land . Almost looks worst than to County dump . If nothing else they need to hire a temp one day a month or week to clean up outside . If the outside is let go like it is then it must be bad inside also .
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2012
what happened to the store, whos the manager now? it has went down hill since Patty is gone! Why didn't they move one of the girls up to manager? where did they all go? I hate that store now, its hard to find anything and no help to help you!
OMG

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
what happened to the store, whos the manager now? it has went down hill since Patty is gone! Why didn't they move one of the girls up to manager? where did they all go? I hate that store now, its hard to find anything and no help to help you!
I know, I used to stop about everyday, now that place is a junk hole! There is always stock sitting around in boxes not put up in the way, the shelves are always empty, and I don't know how many times I have had to look over the store for someone to come check me out. And the ppl that work are dirty! I don't know if I would even trust them with my bank info as far as check or atm card info. The one with the long pony tail always has dirty nails, the guy with the beard and jacked up haircut with earrings can barely count back change and Mrs Strange doesnt even acknowledge customers at all! Its horrible now
letting ya know

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2012
My Mother is mrs.strange who ever you are. You know who I am now so step up don't be a coward! If you have that big of a problem with the dollar store keep your a$$ out of it. Thank you and have a nice day!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
letting ya know wrote:
My Mother is mrs.strange who ever you are. You know who I am now so step up don't be a coward! If you have that big of a problem with the dollar store keep your a$$ out of it. Thank you and have a nice day!!!!!!!!!
I'm just saying she doesnt, what happened to your mommy working at Kathy's Kitchen?
Just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2012
I have to say that I agree the store is not nearly as good as it was when the others were there but I think they have pretty decent people working for them. It has been a little too cold to really clean the outside. Maybe it will be better when they get the experience it takes to run it. Let's give them a chance.
letting ya know

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2012
There you go being a coward! Don't worry about my mommy and where she work,you probably live in a trailer and have food stamps!!!!!!
OMG

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2012
letting ya know wrote:
There you go being a coward! Don't worry about my mommy and where she work,you probably live in a trailer and have food stamps!!!!!!
No darlin I don't,don't get defensive about it. I'm not saying she is a "bad" person I am saying is she is not very personable.....
oicu812

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2012
she likes to be bent over squealing like a pig. now thats a strange in her
letting ya know

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Stupid redneck people like you make this forum not worth fooling with. To omg, everyone has there opinions.I'm done,have a good one yall!!!!!!!!!
STUD

AOL

#11 Feb 22, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>No darlin I don't,don't get defensive about it. I'm not saying she is a "bad" person I am saying is she is not very personable.....
Let me get this straight...Your sayin' she's strange? LMAO
Alex

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2012
Well this wasn't started to talk about the inside of the store . It is the outside that is a mess , out side by the trash dumpster and around the building .
concerned shopper

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2012
Yeah and there is always some ghetto a** mustang in front of the store with some wannabe player smokin menthol cigarettes with a douche bag beard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who thinks Brian Blevins is a homosexual (Oct '08) 54 min nightmare 33
I'm bored 1 hr Eat locust 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 134,412
Psychic mediums 3 hr Captain t 10
Supt. Josh Powell hired UNLICENSED school phsyc... 4 hr Truth 86
Powell's Retalaition Schemes 4 hr truth 798
Deray, do you believe Josh Powell will be reins... 5 hr Consider it 471
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web