drug dealers and roaches

Since: Jun 10

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2010
Id say more like a tic, they will suck u dry if u let em!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 3, 2010
201 larkin bay, 109 madison springs, 479 spring street im sure they all have roaches because they all have drug dealers living there.
Just Saying

United States

#23 Jul 4, 2010
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Talking to yourself? The Verdict is on you= TROLL. You have been exposed, everytime this barbarian is called out, redwhiteblue makes vicious and wild accusation about people being involved in drug dealing! Redwhiteblue accused my mothers PREACHER of selling drugs! All because he questioned her motive, and said to use love and Gods word to help addicts! I belive she only wants the celebrity of a crime fighter? Nonsence and bewilderment is all I can take from her posts! At first I found Redwhiteblue to be a reasonable coherent person. Who was out to abolish the loophole these criminals find to escape their punishments! I was so ready to back redwhiteblue! Yet destiny happened by my great fortune and I was able to tell redwhiteblue is a PHONY and a TROLL! When cornered or called out, or when her opinion is disagreed with, she will label you a drug dealer! And to label one a drug dealer, she has NEVER meet is mockery and sarcasm for REAL justice!
Just Saying

United States

#24 Jul 4, 2010
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Just Saying | 1 min ago
Your overindulgence makes you seem a bit excessive and extreme! For your info, I'm a UK graduate and work in human resources! Drug dealing is not on my agenda of professions Mr. Exorbitant. I cant help but notice how you scrutinize Gods word, shouldn't you be an expert on his word, if your going to preach it? You seem to have your Masters in foul langauage? Do you have any criminal experince? By posting names of Drug Dealers, you are threathing comprimising the law enforcements efforts to put them away! Thats all they need is a BIG FAT warning from you that the law is coming, then dealers lay low, hide the drugs and thanks to your BIG mouth, you ALLOWED a drug dealer to slip away! Why NOT let the PROFESSIONALS do their job? If you see something worth reporting by all means DO IT. But buy running your chops with names, your Gluttney for attention, is possibly jepordizing the law enforcements efforts to nail the dealers! Let the PROFESSIONALS do their jobs!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#25 Jul 4, 2010
to reply, the professionals can't do their jobs if they don't have tips or if they don't see it themselves. there are many people on here that need to know to watch certain people or groups in their neighborhood. these dealers will be caught, period. topix is a great way for people to post things they have seen. people from law enforcement getting on here will see that the problem is there. as for telling names, it makes the dealers sweat and that makes me happy. it tells them that people know what they are doing and aren't scared to tell people. its not hurting investigations because these dealers are so stupid they will mess up at some point, whether anyone says it or not. what i post is common knowledge, everyone knows these people are dealing, its so obvious. i post no secrets. there are many people that think cops automatically know who is dealing!? you think with everything else they have to do that a cop has the time to sit and watch people unless a report is made?! you are diluted. cops are some of the busiest people and have the most dangerous job and people want them to be watching without a clue as to who is doing what? that's not going to happen, people are only human. that is why it is everyone's job to report, because then the cops are made aware of things they don't have the time to watch for themselves. it is helping them. also as for giving names and dealers having to lay low, that cuts off their money supply for awhile and makes life miserable for them, so until they get caught that little bit of misery that are experiencing is great with me, but not near the misery they have caused so many families like John Tipton's, to name a more recent example. you may be in human resources, but the greatest resource a human was given was their voice and this site gets people talking and when people start talking things get started, then actions take place and then drug dealers are leaving mt.sterling. so you can either jump on the wagon with us, get out of the way or get busted. those are the only options. and once they see a dealer's name on topix, people will feel supported when they make a report on that dealer, because they know someone out there is definitely NOT scared of these dealers. it gets people doing stuff and overcoming fears. you see now?
STOP

United States

#26 Jul 4, 2010
please stop with the copy and paste the same comments on several topics PLEASE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 5, 2010
STOP wrote:
please stop with the copy and paste the same comments on several topics PLEASE!
i agree with you. "just saying" was doing that to all my posts which upset him so i had to do it to reply to them all because of his discouraging words, i didn't want to affect the community who will untimately be the ones to pay for the discouragement. but i agree and hope it will not happen in the future. sorry about that.
Be yourself

United States

#28 Jul 5, 2010
Be yourself and don't lower yourself to the level of the ignorant people. You have a great way of striking a nerve with their [email protected] and it is why they come to attack you. They do this with other people who make sense in their posts.
STOP

United States

#29 Jul 5, 2010
Your such a loooooser! Quit talking to yourself
Pam

United States

#30 Jul 5, 2010
I agree( just saying) redwhitedumb is a troll

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31 Jul 5, 2010
redwhiteblue74 wrote:
to reply, the professionals can't do their jobs if they don't have tips or if they don't see it themselves. there are many people on here that need to know to watch certain people or groups in their neighborhood. these dealers will be caught, period. topix is a great way for people to post things they have seen. people from law enforcement getting on here will see that the problem is there. as for telling names, it makes the dealers sweat and that makes me happy. it tells them that people know what they are doing and aren't scared to tell people. its not hurting investigations because these dealers are so stupid they will mess up at some point, whether anyone says it or not. what i post is common knowledge, everyone knows these people are dealing, its so obvious. i post no secrets. there are many people that think cops automatically know who is dealing!? you think with everything else they have to do that a cop has the time to sit and watch people unless a report is made?! you are diluted. cops are some of the busiest people and have the most dangerous job and people want them to be watching without a clue as to who is doing what? that's not going to happen, people are only human. that is why it is everyone's job to report, because then the cops are made aware of things they don't have the time to watch for themselves. it is helping them. also as for giving names and dealers having to lay low, that cuts off their money supply for awhile and makes life miserable for them, so until they get caught that little bit of misery that are experiencing is great with me, but not near the misery they have caused so many families like John Tipton's, to name a more recent example. you may be in human resources, but the greatest resource a human was given was their voice and this site gets people talking and when people start talking things get started, then actions take place and then drug dealers are leaving mt.sterling. so you can either jump on the wagon with us, get out of the way or get busted. those are the only options. and once they see a dealer's name on topix, people will feel supported when they make a report on that dealer, because they know someone out there is definitely NOT scared of these dealers. it gets people doing stuff and overcoming fears. you see now?
I think you're being a bit sanctimonious here assuming that anyone who doesn't agree with you should get outta your way. I dont agree with you but dont like dealers either. Actually you get on my nerves, educate your kids, decriminalize certain drugs and the need for dealers will disappear. Make rehabs income based and write scripts for them so they become affordable. Make suboxone affordable so addicts can get a life back. All, of these options will drive the dealers out. If you sling dope you're gonna get caught anyway because I can guarantee the cops already know who you are in a town the size of Mt. Sterling. Get rid of DARE and replace it with a real program of drug prevention.
tell me bout it

United States

#32 Jul 5, 2010
I feel so sad for the unborn babies that are fixing to be born into this drug infested world, just because of what parents done and are still doing to the young mothers. Everyone in this country should be drug tested. EPECIALLY SCHOOL TEACHERS, have ya ever wondered why not the first teacher is ever drug tested. Explain this one to me????
tell me bout it

United States

#33 Jul 5, 2010
ESPECIALLY sorry

Since: Jun 10

United States

#34 Jul 5, 2010
Dreas wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're being a bit sanctimonious here assuming that anyone who doesn't agree with you should get outta your way. I dont agree with you but dont like dealers either. Actually you get on my nerves, educate your kids, decriminalize certain drugs and the need for dealers will disappear. Make rehabs income based and write scripts for them so they become affordable. Make suboxone affordable so addicts can get a life back. All, of these options will drive the dealers out. If you sling dope you're gonna get caught anyway because I can guarantee the cops already know who you are in a town the size of Mt. Sterling. Get rid of DARE and replace it with a real program of drug prevention.
I wish I could shake you're hand! Well said man!
Meee

Mount Sterling, KY

#35 Jul 5, 2010
Any1 know n/e thing about Olivia Martin?
xxx

Mount Sterling, KY

#36 Jul 5, 2010
redwhiteblue74 wrote:
201 larkin bay, 109 madison springs, 479 spring street im sure they all have roaches because they all have drug dealers living there.
thanks man now i know where to go get drugs ur a real hero helping ppl to find out where to get drugs so ur just helping the drug dealers with their business and supporting them
Spring Street

United States

#37 Jul 5, 2010
You is not a thinking man are yous xxx? All dealers and druggies are going down. The roaches are going to be extermimated the framework is set. We have rats snitches and community members taking pics and recording voices of druggies. We mights be hiding in you bushes waiting to gather evidence. If you aint with us then move or be ran over. me and redwhiteblue knowitallzndmore rattininsterling are joining forces to take down criminals! If you dont help then i cant help but think you may be invovled in drug dealings too.we is helping out, if you cant report at least 10x a week then yous aint watching enough then is you?lets work togethher ok.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#38 Jul 7, 2010
look, i do not advocate violence. i would never lower myself to illegal activity or immoral conduct, like the cowardly dealers have. my posting of addresses is not to inform people where to buy drugs, it is to inform people who is doing the dealing and where to watch. it is also to demonstrate that i am in no way scared of these punk dealers. im an old man so i don't have much to lose if the dealers aren't caught, but the young people do. i have kids and grandkids and i love them. for that reason, i am trying to get the dealers caught. the thought that one of my kids will get killed by a high driver or murdered by a crackhead breaking in to steal so they can get crack from a dealer makes me so mad that i can't stand the thought that these people are still on the streets. you see, i have always held myself to a high level of quiet composure, but i will not be silent on this issue. it has affected my family and it is time for the criminals to pay their huge debt to this community by serving time (lots) in jail or prison in the dealers' cases. if you like drug dealers, that's your choice, but you may not be so eager to be their friend when they have evidence piled up against them in court. you see not reporting illegal activity that you are witnessing makes you an accessory to the crime, so you may find yourself serving some time for supporting your friends, even if you aren't dealing. if you are in the room, you are a guilty party if you don't report. people are getting evidence. lots of evidence. pictures, license plate numbers, make and model of cars that are in and out of dealer's houses. all this information is legal to gather and turn over to the police. if you are a party to a conversation about drug dealing, you can even record it in Ky without the consent of any other party, as long as you are part of the conversation. it is called a "one=way party law" and it makes it easier to get dealers caught. we are not trespassing or going onto other people's property all the information we need to get you put in jail for your crimes is within seeing distance and is legal to gather. so stop trying to criminalize our activities which are completely legal and condoned by the local police force. if you think we are wrong for trying to get dealers caught you have chosen your side and i hope you like prison orange.
xxx

Mount Sterling, KY

#39 Jul 7, 2010
redwhiteblue74 wrote:
look, i do not advocate violence. i would never lower myself to illegal activity or immoral conduct, like the cowardly dealers have. my posting of addresses is not to inform people where to buy drugs, it is to inform people who is doing the dealing and where to watch. it is also to demonstrate that i am in no way scared of these punk dealers. im an old man so i don't have much to lose if the dealers aren't caught, but the young people do. i have kids and grandkids and i love them. for that reason, i am trying to get the dealers caught. the thought that one of my kids will get killed by a high driver or murdered by a crackhead breaking in to steal so they can get crack from a dealer makes me so mad that i can't stand the thought that these people are still on the streets. you see, i have always held myself to a high level of quiet composure, but i will not be silent on this issue. it has affected my family and it is time for the criminals to pay their huge debt to this community by serving time (lots) in jail or prison in the dealers' cases. if you like drug dealers, that's your choice, but you may not be so eager to be their friend when they have evidence piled up against them in court. you see not reporting illegal activity that you are witnessing makes you an accessory to the crime, so you may find yourself serving some time for supporting your friends, even if you aren't dealing. if you are in the room, you are a guilty party if you don't report. people are getting evidence. lots of evidence. pictures, license plate numbers, make and model of cars that are in and out of dealer's houses. all this information is legal to gather and turn over to the police. if you are a party to a conversation about drug dealing, you can even record it in Ky without the consent of any other party, as long as you are part of the conversation. it is called a "one=way party law" and it makes it easier to get dealers caught. we are not trespassing or going onto other people's property all the information we need to get you put in jail for your crimes is within seeing distance and is legal to gather. so stop trying to criminalize our activities which are completely legal and condoned by the local police force. if you think we are wrong for trying to get dealers caught you have chosen your side and i hope you like prison orange.
so u never break the law or have broken the law

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Jul 7, 2010
no i don't break the law. i do what is morally right. there are no laws that i disagree with morally, except those that say people can purchase alcohol and cigarettes. those are laws that cannot be broken though. how would you break that law? so therefore i simply have decided not to purchase those things. drugs are illegal and dealers are breaking the law. i do not and have not broken the law, ever. it is the truth, im not saying i am perfect i'm like every other normal everyday person. i have said my share of hurtful words and spoken before i thought, which are things you can't take back but i have never broken a law or put someone's life in danger in anyway. but if someone has broken the law like getting a parking ticket or something silly like that it is drastically different from dealing drugs. if someone thinks they are similar they need some help. no one, even if they have broken the law, should be deterred from calling in and reporting drug dealing because drug dealing us up there with murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Cczar 168,928
Sandra Musgrove armed standoff 24 min Maggie 14
Looking 13 hr Looking 1
Wreck on bypass by save a lot and dollar genera... 22 hr little richard 7
Adam Patrick (Jun '13) Wed clueless 58
johnathan davis (Apr '12) Wed Koooooooorn 6
How can we fix Court Day Wed grumpy 6

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages