sandy patrick&mike crocket sleeping t...

sandy patrick&mike crocket sleeping together

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

news of the week

Hillsboro, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2012
its true sandy at the nestle guard house is sleeping with mike crocket who also works at nestle
thats bad

Hillsboro, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
i feel sorry for joe
oh yeah

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2012
I know them both and they say they dont give a f*ck who knows, that you can put it in the Advocate!! Hes f*cking her over my porch railing right now!
True

Noblesville, IN

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Sandy and Joe are DIVORCED!! So he needs to get over it and let her be happy!!
thats bad

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2012
she is just no good and will do any one he put his wife in the ground and run to sandy thats love
this is joe

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2012
sandy is a great person and been so good to me, you can not blame her. I messed this up and no one should cause her stress. it was me. she is so wonderful and would do anything for anybody. so please leave this along."thank you"
work together

Danielsville, GA

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Ur kidding I live in Stanton on 213 we been see each other for 9 months now, I was wondering why she only came to my house she said she lived with her mom and brother, I'm heart broke I figured something wasn't right,
stretched

Danielsville, GA

#8 Sep 5, 2012
I swung by the y a few weeks ago! Heather hurting it!! Smalls and curved was her nick name for them both. Not sure who who. She named me bib papa. And let me say first hand recent as maybe 3 weeks but tight as a mouse's ear, ha u no what I'm spill my homes tagged off on that two if ur catching what I'm growing as my peeps, but don't take my word for it she CAN'T say no,, lol hear me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty laundry 14 min Lol 19
Trump inauguration 1 hr Seventh 91
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Seventh 159,587
Looking for good hair salon 2 hr Michelle 4
billy alfery 3 hr Concerned by stan... 19
Kristina hicks 4 hr Mind reader 8
Daytime cashier Walmart 7 hr Fatone 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages