First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 23, 2012
Why is it that every one rags on the dads but not the moms. There are many women that are having kids just to get child support and welfare on them and then they leave the kids with whoever will watch them. On top of that they try to keep the dads out of the kids lives. I just think that the piss poor moms need to be brought to light too.
Wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 May 23, 2012
I know a lot of mothers like that around here. Most of them care more about a pill then their kids. It's really sad!
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 24, 2012
I hardly think women are going through 9 months of pregnancy and birth just to get child support and welfare when neither are guaranteed to them. Actually receiving child support payments week to week or month to month on a regular basis is rare especially in this economy. I'm sure there are some who abuse the system, I'm not discounting that as a fact, but as far as single people go, why in the world would you have sex with somebody and not discuss the "what ifs". That is a responsibility we owe to ourselves. If you were to ask and she says "if I get pregnant I'm keeping the baby" that should tell you right there you're gonna be paying child support for the next 18-21 years.
really

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 25, 2012
You would be surprise. I know 3 girls that will tell ya that they only had their kids for the money. All they wanted was the kids then for the dads ta not see them and pay up. One of them even gave up her last baby for adoption because the dad died. She said and I quote "he's dead so no reason to keep the thing now". Some women are that awful
hmmmm

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
really wrote:
You would be surprise. I know 3 girls that will tell ya that they only had their kids for the money. All they wanted was the kids then for the dads ta not see them and pay up. One of them even gave up her last baby for adoption because the dad died. She said and I quote "he's dead so no reason to keep the thing now". Some women are that awful
Tht dont make much sense cuz when the pappy dies they get a state check!!!
really

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 26, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
quoted text>Tht dont make much sense cuz when the pappy dies they get a state check!!!
not when the dad was 17 and never had a job and she was 19 with two kids already and in ky you can only get ktap for 5 year on any one kid. She said that she wasn't "gonna get no money after that so she "worked" for nothing." it's sad but at least that baby has a good family now
wtf

Chesterfield, MO

#8 May 26, 2012
I know some bad moms in mt sterling tenesa bryant is one she hits her kids cuss all day at them and worries how she will get her next pill them kids need to be taking away

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9 May 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
I know some bad moms in mt sterling tenesa bryant is one she hits her kids cuss all day at them and worries how she will get her next pill them kids need to be taking away
Why aren't you turning her in if she's hitting her kids and is a pill head? Not a tattletale or are you waiting for an actual responsible person to do it?

Location hidden

#10 May 27, 2012
really wrote:
Yeah I grew up in Razor Heights in the early 80's. My mom who is deceased now had 5 kids under 18 when she divorced my dad in 1978-79. She worked full time at Jerry's until she retired and was legally blind the entire time. She took a cab to work or got a ride. She struggled, man did she struggle. Often times I'd see her counting tips and crying at the same time. Meanwhile the girl next door starts popping out baby's at the tender age of 15. She had two by the time I left home to move to Georgia. In total I don't know how many she had, but I do know that by the time I did leave no one in that family needed to work an actual job anymore.
South bound

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 May 27, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I grew up in Razor Heights in the early 80's. My mom who is deceased now had 5 kids under 18 when she divorced my dad in 1978-79. She worked full time at Jerry's until she retired and was legally blind the entire time. She took a cab to work or got a ride. She struggled, man did she struggle. Often times I'd see her counting tips and crying at the same time. Meanwhile the girl next door starts popping out baby's at the tender age of 15. She had two by the time I left home to move to Georgia. In total I don't know how many she had, but I do know that by the time I did leave no one in that family needed to work an actual job anymore.
Your mother had class,bless her heart these young people now have no class ,no shame ,sickens me and the problem is the people around us just over look it like its normal .Thats what is wrng with our country .Bunch of deadbeats
kyborn

Georgetown, KY

#12 May 28, 2012
I'll tell you the worst mother I know and that is Amanda Compton. She needs her kids as bad as she needs a hole in the head. Those kids always have dirty fingernails that look like they havent been cut since they have been born. The last time I saw her with them they was in the doctors office and her kids broke something because she had her nose in her phone and she just put it in to one of the plants and walked away. Now recently she has married her first cousin because they lied at the court house and said that they werent related. She is a piss poor excuse for a mom.
tater

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 May 29, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I grew up in Razor Heights in the early 80's. My mom who is deceased now had 5 kids under 18 when she divorced my dad in 1978-79. She worked full time at Jerry's until she retired and was legally blind the entire time. She took a cab to work or got a ride. She struggled, man did she struggle. Often times I'd see her counting tips and crying at the same time. Meanwhile the girl next door starts popping out baby's at the tender age of 15. She had two by the time I left home to move to Georgia. In total I don't know how many she had, but I do know that by the time I did leave no one in that family needed to work an actual job anymore.
Bless your mommas heart.
a mother

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 May 29, 2012
I don't understand how these mothers want to go out and leave their kids for some stupid pill. I have four children of my own, I couldn't imagine leaving them for some drug. I became a mom at 17. When I got pregnant all my fun stopped, I became a mom and the responsibility of motherhood set it. I understand it is hard when you have no help from the dad, but to just go party all the time with friends and let someone else take care of you children, that is crazy!! I couldn't do it. My husband and I hardly get to go out together but we know that with the children we have, we can't afford to go out and live it up or party hard as they say. We have a responsibility.
I know I am the "young" generation but there are some of us who do have class and who do work and take care of our children. Unforuntanitly there are mothers out there who don't. It is sad sad sad!! I think if the government stopped giving people checks in replace of k tap or welfare, then more young people would work. I have heard stories of mothers getting the assistance, and selling them for pills, or spending their assistance checks on pills and not to support the children. How can they do that. I know that my brother was dating this girl once and he was taking care of her baby (didn't even belong to him). She wouldn't do anything. I had to tell her several times that it's diaper was wet and to change it. I understand that being a single parent is hard, and I give those that do it the respect they deserve.
a mother

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 May 29, 2012
didn't mean to post that twice sorry!

Location hidden

#16 May 29, 2012
a mother wrote:
I don't understand how these mothers want to go out and leave their kids for some stupid pill. I have four children of my own, I couldn't imagine leaving them for some drug. I became a mom at 17. When I got pregnant all my fun stopped, I became a mom and the responsibility of motherhood set it. I understand it is hard when you have no help from the dad, but to just go party all the time with friends and let someone else take care of you children, that is crazy!! I couldn't do it. My husband and I hardly get to go out together but we know that with the children we have, we can't afford to go out and live it up or party hard as they say. We have a responsibility.
I know I am the "young" generation but there are some of us who do have class and who do work and take care of our children. Unforuntanitly there are mothers out there who don't. It is sad sad sad!! I think if the government stopped giving people checks in replace of k tap or welfare, then more young people would work. I have heard stories of mothers getting the assistance, and selling them for pills, or spending their assistance checks on pills and not to support the children. How can they do that. I know that my brother was dating this girl once and he was taking care of her baby (didn't even belong to him). She wouldn't do anything. I had to tell her several times that it's diaper was wet and to change it. I understand that being a single parent is hard, and I give those that do it the respect they deserve.
Yeah when I first heard that KY HB208 had been introduced into legislation concerning welfare recipients and drug testing, I was at first against it because I thought it included those already receiving benefits to participate in a substance abuse testing program. But it doesn't, it would require new applicants only and I think any state would be well within their right to pass a bill like this. However, knowing for a fact that some welfare recipients who have been already receiving benefits for years and knowing for a fact they have been through drug rehab at some point, I think they too should be mandated to participate if they want to continue on welfare instead of working and paying taxes. It is absolutely ridiculous that our own government has allowed these people to make them the biggest drug dealer of all and we're funding it.
True

United States

#17 May 29, 2012
kyborn wrote:
I'll tell you the worst mother I know and that is Amanda Compton. She needs her kids as bad as she needs a hole in the head. Those kids always have dirty fingernails that look like they havent been cut since they have been born. The last time I saw her with them they was in the doctors office and her kids broke something because she had her nose in her phone and she just put it in to one of the plants and walked away. Now recently she has married her first cousin because they lied at the court house and said that they werent related. She is a piss poor excuse for a mom.
Aint that the truth!! I feel so bad for those poor children, they don't stand a chance in life with her for a mother. She has already had her mother have to adopt her oldest or lose her to social services and the youngest she was starving to death when he was an infant. He was taken away for over a year. Ive seen them out in the cold with shorts and no jackets and she pawns them off on whoever she can, sends no clothes or diapers either. I would be ashamed of myself if i were her. Mothers like that make me sick.
kyborn

Georgetown, KY

#18 May 29, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>Aint that the truth!! I feel so bad for those poor children, they don't stand a chance in life with her for a mother. She has already had her mother have to adopt her oldest or lose her to social services and the youngest she was starving to death when he was an infant. He was taken away for over a year. Ive seen them out in the cold with shorts and no jackets and she pawns them off on whoever she can, sends no clothes or diapers either. I would be ashamed of myself if i were her. Mothers like that make me sick.
I know I lived next door to her oldest kids dad zack for a few months and when she brought the oldest I think his name was Matty he would have shoes or pull ups he wasn't potty trained it was awful that poor kid looked like he was never fed
kyborn

Georgetown, KY

#19 May 29, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>Aint that the truth!! I feel so bad for those poor children, they don't stand a chance in life with her for a mother. She has already had her mother have to adopt her oldest or lose her to social services and the youngest she was starving to death when he was an infant. He was taken away for over a year. Ive seen them out in the cold with shorts and no jackets and she pawns them off on whoever she can, sends no clothes or diapers either. I would be ashamed of myself if i were her. Mothers like that make me sick.
and her mom didn't adopt the girl because the last time I saw zack he said he wasn't signing his rights over to her. He said that they have been asking for months and he answer was no.
kyborn

Georgetown, KY

#20 May 29, 2012
True wrote:
sorry I saw my typeo he had NO shoes or pull ups
True

Valparaiso, IN

#21 May 29, 2012
That's awful. Why keep having kids when she wants nothing to do with them. I heard she had a big coke/meth habit too. Whenever those kids eat, they act like they are starved to death. Its not normal for a 3 year old to eat 20 chicken nuggets and keep going, poor things probably dont know when their next meal is coming from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min usa 153,596
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr Pass the Salt 4,179
Trump 2 hr Food for thought 19
Looking for Ann 4 hr Oprah 38
Looking for a GOOD place to rent 4 hr Looking still 18
paul blevins 8 hr sober 1
Fb post 9 hr Trident 2

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance