std's and stephanie justice

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the joker

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2010
i heard that she had crabs or herpies and genital warts i was told that family gave it to her i dont know but i do know she ate a bogger because it had pill on it im just saying she will rob you if she gets a chance i dont know her but she did a friend wrong now hes got genital warts cause of her and she never had money if she did she stole it and thats not a joke
5 yr friend

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Stephanie is cool f*** you and ya friend i rob all you b******
friend for long time

Irvine, KY

#4 May 20, 2010
i know stephanie..have known her since we were lil' kids. i started smokin' cigs, and pot, whiles steph always made the positive choices. i don't believe this to be true, just cuz' i know her like that. and i know she hasn't turned to drugs, surely.
lol

Clarksville, TN

#5 May 21, 2010
pillhead! i know this for a fact!
Hmmmm

Toledo, OH

#6 May 21, 2010
She's the next casey spears of this town!!
Dreas

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 21, 2010
The real question is... Does she do A$$ to mouth????

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 May 21, 2010
Dreas wrote:
The real question is... Does she do A$$ to mouth????
poof. come on out from behind that name and let the sun shine on that filth you're spewing, chickenshit!
I know Stephanie

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 24, 2010
I know stephanie and have known her for about 18 years, yes she has done pills, but she is a very clean person,

the joker

Mount Sterling, KY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

i heard that she had crabs or herpies and genital warts i was told that family gave it to her i dont know but i do know she ate a bogger because it had pill on it im just saying she will rob you if she gets a chance i dont know her but she did a friend wrong now hes got genital warts cause of her and she never had money if she did she stole it and thats not a joke

Who is this family memeber you mention of?
I don't think she would have at a buger just because it had pill residue on it. Sure it wasn't you? Let her brothers here of you speak of her like this, I dont think you will. IF you aren't scared then drop your real name or are you a chicken shit?

Location hidden

#10 May 25, 2010
I know Stephanie wrote:
I know stephanie and have known her for about 18 years, yes she has done pills, but she is a very clean person,
the joker
Mount Sterling, KY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010
I don't think she would have at a buger just because it had pill residue on it. Sure it wasn't you? Let her brothers here of you speak of her like this, I dont think you will. IF you aren't scared then drop your real name or are you a chicken shit?
all the trolls are chickenshits!
jville

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2011
where is stephanie at these day?
stephanie

Lebanon, KY

#12 Jul 11, 2011
Iknow her to. I also know she fooled with phillip dyer. He's been fooling around for a while now. Stephanie you need to forget him. He's bad news. He will tell you he's not married but he is. You wouldn't know it by the way he carries on. Stay clean from him.
joke

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2011
she will fool around with anybody biggest pillhead I know shes nasty
hey

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2011
well i kno her and she aint none of the above shit shes probley a better person than all of u and no she isnt the next casey speares

Location hidden

#15 Jul 20, 2011
hey wrote:
well i kno her and she aint none of the above shit shes probley a better person than all of u and no she isnt the next casey speares
and this is the reason Casey lives in Lexington and not in this bigoted town where the tongues do nothing but wag. She's fine, clean and sober and engaged, so clam the face. Obviously you know nothing about her
Look

Georgetown, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2011
5 yr friend wrote:
Stephanie is cool f*** you and ya friend i rob all you b******
If you are talking about Stephanie Moore, thanks the D.A. will love to see this, I knew she was dumb but I did not think she was that stupid. Your IP address can be traced and we WILL find out who this is. And believe me Nick will see this, yall ADMITTING to robbing my friend, so SEE YA IN COURT. If this is not about the same Stephanie, sorry.
YEAH RIGHT

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2011
I know Stephanie wrote:
the joker
Mount Sterling, KY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010
Nobody is SCARED of her RATTING, LYING THIEVING BROTHER. HES WHAT 100LBS ON A GOOD DAY. OMG
YEAH RIGHT

Georgetown, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
She's the next casey spears of this town!!
Dont she have to be able to be around her kids for that to happen? She is a sorry mother thats why the kids dads will not allow her around, plus she cant stay clean enough to even know who her kids are.
YEAH RIGHT

Georgetown, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2011
I know Stephanie wrote:
the joker
Mount Sterling, KY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010
somebody has LIED to you, she is nasty
Little Bit

Waco, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2011
I dont know why you guys have to put someone down. Stephanie Justice has had her down falls just like you and I, and everyone else speaking. But she is an awesome person and friend. So you guys need to grow up. Also she has been with the same guy for awhile now, and she has a beautiful little baby boy, and she is doing great. Maybe you people should go to her and say these things to her, instead of running your jaws behind a computer screen. Thats just pure pussy Sh*t. And some people said they didnt even know her, so why start drama about someone you dont even know. It is pathetic,and also you are slandering her name and there is no proof to any of it. I wish that people here in Mount Sterling would grow up, and stop running their mouths about people. You people are just senseless, jelous loosers that have nothing better to do, than to talk trash to the computer.
ok what ever

Lebanon, KY

#22 Jul 24, 2011
She is a nasty sl*t. She has two kids get it right. She has a daughter who she never sees thank god, maybe that little girl will have a chance in life not know that lying thieving trailer trash. She will steal from anyone. She has been after my man for the past year, but she ha lost her mind if she thinks she will ever have the chance at him. He thinks she is the nastiest thing to ever walk the streets. She needs to go get checked out I heard she has been sleeping with her cousins. I also heard she has Hep. she may even have HIV. She is a needle head. and believe me honey NOBODY is jealous of her nasty ass. She has a warrant for non support. I hope they put her in jail and she stays there this town would be better off with trash like her locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no jobs in mt sterling 12 min Been there done that 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Anon 149,881
anyone know jessica lanham?! (Dec '15) 2 hr Daddy 7
Hungry as hell 3 hr Hungergames 7
Daddy needs.... 3 hr Sara 18
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 3 hr Becca 3,666
your brother richard whitt is a drunk that nee... (Feb '14) 7 hr missy whitt 7

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages