doctors in mt. sterling
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweet Victoria

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2009
I am new to the area and would like a good family doctor. Preferably someone young, that will listen when you talk, and is easy to talk to. Any suggestions? Thanks ahead of time.
Doc

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2009
Doctor McGinnis is a really good doctor!!!

“Wassup??????????”

Since: Mar 09

Somewhere near here........

#3 Aug 16, 2009
I go to Dr Butros and really like him and all the people in his practice. He has a new dr in with him that's young too. Seems to listen and care!!
Sweet Victoria

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2009
Thanks to the 2 replies about doctors in Mt. Sterling..........what I meant to ask about was a good female family doctor. Are there any of those in Mt. Sterling? Oh and my new name now will be JUST VICTORIA..........Thanks again for any help that you can provide.
Doc

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Aug 18, 2009
I dont even think there is any female doctors her to be honest may have to go to Lexington Sorry
Summer Riding Fan

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Anita Gulley is an ARNP in with Butros.......
Jaylee

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2009
I think there is a lady doctor and her last name is King.........not sure if she is a family doctor. I have heard she is really good though. There is also a pediatrician in town that is female and have heard she is really good. Cannot for the life of me think of what her name is though. I will find out.
Sweet Victoria

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2009
Thanks....I have a female doctor in Lexington. I was just trying to find one here and save some gas. Thanks for the help.
noone

Kansas City, KS

#9 Aug 18, 2009
Dr. Alan Schultz is as good as there is; a simple fact.
na na

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2009
His name is spelled S-H-U-L-T-Z!!!!!
momma68

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2009
Doc wrote:
I dont even think there is any female doctors her to be honest may have to go to Lexington Sorry
winchester Dr chamberlin
what kind

West Liberty, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2009
Are you wanting a gynecologist or someone to go to when you have a cold? Brenda Drennen is a great nurse practitioner. She also, does paps. I would stay away from Butros, Mcginnis is just too busy since he lost his partner. Thornberry is male, but he also, does paps.
Summer Riding

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Aug 20, 2009
what kind wrote:
Are you wanting a gynecologist or someone to go to when you have a cold? Brenda Drennen is a great nurse practitioner. She also, does paps. I would stay away from Butros, Mcginnis is just too busy since he lost his partner. Thornberry is male, but he also, does paps.
Why would you stay away from Butros?
butros sux

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2011
butros sux
bull

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2011
Brutos is a very good doctor your just mad cause you cant get drugs.they have a very good staff there the other Dr in with him is great too and the PA is a very nice lady and nice looking too
why

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 12, 2011
There arent any good docs in mount sterling, dr, mcginnis-his answer to everything is always "i dont know, it could be this or could be that", dr. butros, well, he just wants to get n and out, he doesnt seem to really care and his partner gets about 5 inches from your face while he is talking to you and wrote me out a wrong medication, one that sounded like the one I needed, wow what a doctor! I am beginning to wonder if alot of these foriegn doctors even went to medical school! And I would never go to a nurae practitioner. Good luck finding a good one. In my opinion Dr. paul mclaughlin is a wonderful caring doctor, but it is hatd to get to see him.
ann

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2011
Ever try Brenda Pittman's? My opinion she's a Good Dr.
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Oct 12, 2011
ann wrote:
Ever try Brenda Pittman's? My opinion she's a Good Dr.
she is not a doc is she, just an aarpn or what ever they are called these days, a nurse
let me educate you

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2011
Summer Riding wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you stay away from Butros?
he's stupid! An the younger guy is stupid also.
MoCo

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Does anyone know Dr. Miller's phone #?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Pagen OUT!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '14) 3 hr Chris_secret _lover 6
do you know chris turner? (Sep '08) 3 hr Chris_secret _lover 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,491
New rat in town 4 hr shaggy 47
Preacher Man 4 hr time goes slowly 6
Who's that girl 4 hr Yep 6
Tara 4 hr Chong 12

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance