Next Last
manel

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Who are some of the hot rumpke drivers?
michelle

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2012
there is this one man he's in his late 30s or early 40s and has beautiful blue eyes. I don't know his name or if he's married.
hello

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Well ladies.......
angie
#4 Apr 20, 2012
I have always thought Robbie Conkwright is hot
Meee

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2012
So...how do we meet any of these men??? Might have to start taking the trash out at the very last minute!!
an old friend

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2012
angie wrote:
I have always thought Robbie Conkwright is hot
he don't work there anymore!
new to town

Portage, MI

#7 Apr 21, 2012
There's this one man who I see and talk to a couple xs a week. Aftr his route. I think his name is tony or timmy. Anyone know who I'm talkn bout.
pick up my trash

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2012
I think the guy that deliver's the herbie's is a sexy beast!!!! wish i had his number!
Dont Even Think About It

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2012
Yes Tony is happily married with a child!
an old friend

Georgetown, KY

#10 Apr 21, 2012
Yes he is happily married with a child. Do not get on topix and try to start problems with somebody who doesn't want anything to do with you.
new to town

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2012
So sorry. I am not tryn to start anything. I moved ti mt sterling 3 months ago . The guy I was askn bout wasn't married. I am happy that u are happily married. Its hard to find a good man these days. Most are lazy, drug addicts, or women beatrs.
new to town

United States

#12 Apr 21, 2012
And I wouldn't want anything to do with a married man. I was cheated on by my ex. Husband its hard on my 2 year old he loves his daddy so much. But my ex could care less if he got to see him.
used to

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Hey I lived in mt sterling for a little while.. still have family there. anyone on here around my age 28... I might know you..
SMARTASS

Nerinx, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2012
new to town wrote:
So sorry. I am not tryn to start anything. I moved ti mt sterling 3 months ago . The guy I was askn bout wasn't married. I am happy that u are happily married. Its hard to find a good man these days. Most are lazy, drug addicts, or women beatrs.
You are just looking in the wrong place us good drug free guys who don't beat women are out there looking for one good woman !
beware

Morehead, KY

#15 Apr 24, 2012
pick up my trash wrote:
I think the guy that deliver's the herbie's is a sexy beast!!!! wish i had his number!
he's taken...look, but best not touch!
urclueless

Monee, IL

#21 May 1, 2012
lol wrote:
Who would want a garbage man anyway? NASTY
Seriously??? Do u not realize that rumpke is one of the the highest paying jobs around .. with sum of the best benefits available ?? A job is a job regardless .. and picking up other ppls trash is very dangerous especially when majority of ppl r on Damn drugs. I respect everyone who works for a living. Trash man or not.
thanks

Mount Sterling, KY

#22 May 1, 2012
We do what we got to do to take care of our family's.

Rumpke driver
love my garbage man

United States

#23 May 1, 2012
I've been dating a garbage man for bout 6 months now and he is a wonderful man. I don't care what he does for a living. And it takes a hell of good man to do what he does. He works 12 to 14 hours a day, in rain, snow, 100 degree weather , 10 degree weather. And now that I'm seeing a garbage man I never really noticed they have a nasty job. And the amount of stuff they have to pick up. I was in shock!! I love my garbage man.
wife

Georgetown, KY

#24 May 1, 2012
My husband works for rumpke, and I'm proud of him for what he does! Shame on those who make fun of them. I bet you don't have the balls to do what these guys do. They do more in a day than you would in a year!
Ghost

Mount Sterling, KY

#25 May 1, 2012
wife wrote:
My husband works for rumpke, and I'm proud of him for what he does! Shame on those who make fun of them. I bet you don't have the balls to do what these guys do. They do more in a day than you would in a year!
Yeah he has to work hard to feed your lazy fat ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking at cooper (Oct '15) 7 min Dth 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Get Real 169,910
Mouth swab test/ addeco (Apr '13) 55 min jared 53
Harry b 6 hr Joe 16
Chris caldwell Thu oh well 15
Time for a new sheriff Wed Jim 8
kristina H Nov 15 Lawless 17

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages