wishes and dreams forever
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
we had a great friendship, we both loved it. things came to an end suddenly. choices were made, i may not agree with them,but i have to respect them.

I dreamed of being with you, forever. I love you, i still do. always and forever.

We went thro alot of changes together,some bad, but alot were very good.

you are my soulmate, you got into my heart, my soul, and there you will be forever. forever and always.

I will stand by and wait for you. maybe someday, you will knock on my door and jump into my arms, i can only hope, and give you everything you want, make you the happiest woman alive, and always love you.

wow

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2012
That was really nice. she must be a very special lady
awsome

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I hope she comes back to u. U sound like a great guy.

Since: Oct 12

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
BehindThe Keyboard wrote:
we had a great friendship, we both loved it. things came to an end suddenly. choices were made, i may not agree with them,but i have to respect them.
I dreamed of being with you, forever. I love you, i still do. always and forever.
We went thro alot of changes together,some bad, but alot were very good.
you are my soulmate, you got into my heart, my soul, and there you will be forever. forever and always.
I will stand by and wait for you. maybe someday, you will knock on my door and jump into my arms, i can only hope, and give you everything you want, make you the happiest woman alive, and always love you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0w9gPyc6484XX
Wonder who u r and who u r talking about

Location hidden

#5 Oct 11, 2012
She knows who she is, and if she see this she will know who i am.

Not a minute goes by I dont think about her. She is and always will be my soulmate.

Been alone too long, and looks like i will be alone for the rest of my life.

We got to know each other closely, let you get right into my heart and soul, where you belong.

Lifes about choices, I choose you over anything in this world, and beyond.

You always needed a 'pick', we had great times, every time.

Let's go enjoy life together..........
So Sweet
#6 Oct 11, 2012
This really is sweet. You seem like a great guy and I hope this woman comes back to you and you both live happily ever after.
friend

Milton, WI

#7 Oct 11, 2012
If ur who im thinkn of I no its true of what u say, but I have to love myself first. Im not going to anyone else just need the time to do this first. That way I can love u better than ever before. If your the right person you will know me.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2012
friend wrote:
If ur who im thinkn of I no its true of what u say, but I have to love myself first. Im not going to anyone else just need the time to do this first. That way I can love u better than ever before. If your the right person you will know me.
i am not sure your the one i am talking about...... i want some proof this is truly you..

you had a nickname for me.... called me it often and all the time..
what was it?
friend

Milton, WI

#9 Oct 11, 2012
BehindThe Keyboard wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not sure your the one i am talking about...... i want some proof this is truly you..
you had a nickname for me.... called me it often and all the time..
what was it?
I give u four digits that we share together that changed both of us. Those digits are 0403. If ur the person im thinkn of u will no what these represent & will reply back.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 11, 2012
those numbers dont mean anything to me. you arent the woman i was refering to.

you used to call me this nickname, all the time, we would laugh, or be talking and you would say, you _____. we did alot together, and it ended suddenly and abruptly, outside forces made that happen.

I only hope one day, you will find this and find me..
in love

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
I used to call u butthead!!
kelly

Milton, WI

#12 Oct 12, 2012
My name is Kelly, am I the women your talking about?

Location hidden

#13 Oct 12, 2012
no, the woman i am referring too, will know all this, and me, and it will be 'click'.

I got you something very organic for your birthday, and it took me forever to find the right part for it, as it was the main gift I gotten for you.
Kelly
#14 Oct 12, 2012
What are her initials?

Location hidden

#15 Oct 12, 2012
If you think your the woman i am refering to, set up profile,( its free) and message me.

its free, its private.

I miss my special lady, very much so, i hope someday soon you will knock on my door and we will be together forever, start a family, and be very very happy together.
mayb

Woodstock, IL

#18 Oct 12, 2012
How do u set up profile? Can u give one more scenario.
mayb

Woodstock, IL

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Can relate to u directly noone!!!

Location hidden

#20 Oct 12, 2012
noone wrote:
Well I dont know what to do anymore I cant do nothing but wait on one I love to reach me. I am having a bad day been in bed crying actually crying as I am writing this, so may not be perfect. I dont know how much more I can take not seeing the one I love, I am so heartbroken. I also wanted to say to the one I love incase they read this, they showed me love like I never have had from ANYONE IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I miss you:( I dont want to be without you any longer, please tell me how you feel. I will love you forever until the day I die, you will never be forgotten, NEVER, I think about you every day.
noone wrote:
I will be alone for the rest of my life, if I dont have you I dont want any one.:( I am married to you in my heart.
I agree, wholeheartedly... we can have each other and have a great life together, just takes that leap....

I cry each day i am not around you, i look at the moon and stars every night , and say i love you. knowing your under them as well. We had something special, and still do, i choose YOU over everything, life was meant to be shared with your soulmate.

You got into my heart, closer then anyone did or ever will, I do NOT WANT TO GIVE THAT UP !!

I know you do have some things going on right now, but all your dreams, wishes, can come true, you wont have to make that choice, where you lose me. you can hae everything you want, and us, happy, love, great life...

if i was by you i would get on my knees and profess my love, and cry and plead. I miss you, I love you...

I need your "tee hee"..........

Location hidden

#21 Oct 12, 2012
mayb wrote:
How do u set up profile? Can u give one more scenario.
http://www.topix.com/member/register

The woman I love, will see all the 'hints' and know with out a doubt, its her I am refering too.

I only hope there is a chance left...it ended too abruptly.. we discussed the chance it may end outside our abilities... but i never wanted it to end. I wanted to ride up and ride into the sunset with you, make you the happiest woman alive... your my soul mate. jsut choose us..... I will give you the world...
noone

United States

#22 Oct 12, 2012
Well who is this behind the keyboard? Is there anyway we can communicate? If this is the one I love, can we please talk? I thought about giving up topix, facebook and all I wouldnt be on any of this if it wasnt for me trying to reach you. I need you, I love you, I dont want to lose you ever, please let me back in your life. I will uphold you and stand by you until I die. Sometimes I pray to God to let me die to end this pain, but then I still try to hold on to hope, all that keeps me going is you and my kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 148,387
It's official y'all!! 3 hr be ashamed 3
chystal dees what she doing?? 3 hr 13high 5
Taylor clemons? 3 hr be ashamed 18
Poet and didn't know it battle rap 6 hr yo boi 2
anyone seen William Paul Hamilton? (Oct '10) 7 hr sugi 4
Did Amanda really cheat on Jeremy? (Jun '14) 9 hr yuck yuck 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages