his dad is my dads' best friend.
oh yeah

United States

#4 May 10, 2009
he's definitely gorgeous :)
Curious

Hodgenville, KY

#5 May 10, 2009
Are you talking about the one from HOPE...His dad is Todd Risner?

*Great Guy!
TheOneTheOnly

United States

#6 May 20, 2009
yeah i think not he is really two faced
Mckinsey Tyra

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 May 21, 2009
He is really cute an is a nice person.... Hes really sweet..
blahhh

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 May 21, 2009
hottie :]
justagirl

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2009
does he have a gf?
thatonechick

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2009
i just seen his myspace, not that cute to me, but everyone has their own opinion. he seems immature in his photos.
kevin dunn

AOL

#11 Aug 21, 2009
great guy
pf changs

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2009
looks like someone who will be working in a factory all of his life... probably has no goals or ambitions..
anoyed

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2009
Actually he has plenty to offer the world. He is a sweet boy and I'm sure he is better then most of the people who use this site. TOPIX is a JOKE.

Since: Nov 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#14 Aug 27, 2009
Ok pf changs....what is wrong with working in a factory? At least he's going to work! I would imagine that you are some spoiled little kid who has no idea what the real world is like, well for those of us who don't have our mommy's and daddy's paying all of our bills for us so we can go to college straight out of highschool, a factory is a pretty good option.
kelsie risner

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2009
well hey ppl a close friend of mine told me about this and to those who support me in life and that are true friends thank you much love and support and i cant say im single and i dont plan on saying im single. but to those of you who dont like me sorry the world ant perfect and no im off to collage soon and then to law school so pf sprry to let you down and frizzy31 thanks and no there is nothing wrong with factory work at least some ppl will get out and work for what they get but you all have a good day or night which ever it may be...
Hometown Girl

AOL

#16 Oct 26, 2009
kelsie risner wrote:
well hey ppl a close friend of mine told me about this and to those who support me in life and that are true friends thank you much love and support and i cant say im single and i dont plan on saying im single. but to those of you who dont like me sorry the world ant perfect and no im off to collage soon and then to law school so pf sprry to let you down and frizzy31 thanks and no there is nothing wrong with factory work at least some ppl will get out and work for what they get but you all have a good day or night which ever it may be...
Kelsie when I lived in Montgomery Co,many years ago I had a teacher whose name was Luke Risner, great teacher, I think he later became a principal. Are you kin to him? Is he still around?
old timer

Jackson, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2009
Hometown Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Kelsie when I lived in Montgomery Co,many years ago I had a teacher whose name was Luke Risner, great teacher, I think he later became a principal. Are you kin to him? Is he still around?
years ago their was a basketball coach at camargo his name was Luke Risner. seams like he had been a State Patrol officer before he came to Camargo? that was in the 50s. i don't know if he was kind to kels Risner that lived in hope or not?
Pointless

AOL

#18 Oct 26, 2009
old timer wrote:
<quoted text> years ago their was a basketball coach at camargo his name was Luke Risner. seams like he had been a State Patrol officer before he came to Camargo? that was in the 50s. i don't know if he was kind to kels Risner that lived in hope or not?
I remember Mr.Risner, Mr Lamb, and Mr Skaggs or was it Scaggs all came in about the same time. I liked them all. The only teacher I didn' like was Mr. Fleming of course he didn't last long. Those were the good old days!
nai

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2009
i think that kelsie is really sexi as hell and all yall can shut the hell up cuz it aint your life its his what the hell ever!!!!!!!!!! he is really sweet aint never hurt anyone and always has been there
lovemymarine

Sandy Hook, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2010
Bub...I just wanted to say that I am proud of you and I couldn't ask for a better brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a black guy goes by "M" or "E"... 27 min sorry 5
Kayla Webb (Mar '14) 1 hr Level uP 16
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
Dirty Little Secrets! 3 hr tiny 2
guess the feds got ashley swartz 6 hr justice 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr phil Greer 131,065
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE