United States

#4 Jul 27, 2012
I think he live in new York now
jeff5

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Badboy1212 wrote:
I think he live in new York now
Dang thats along way away i went to school with him here we graduated in 09 and just lost contact
nope

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2012
He does not live in New York. That's my brother n law, he lives in the same place he always has. He has a Facebook.
jeff5

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
nope wrote:
He does not live in New York. That's my brother n law, he lives in the same place he always has. He has a Facebook.
I have searched facebook and everything and cant find him
rachel

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2012
I heard he got married is that true I always liked him
nope

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Look at his brothers and you'll see him on his friends. Jimmy Vice. He isn't married yet, he is engaged to Heather tho.
rachel

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Jimmy vice i know him we dated along time ago how is he doing does anyone know?
nope

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2012
I'm jimmys wife and he's fine.
rachel

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
nope wrote:
I'm jimmys wife and he's fine.
Oh is this amanda watkins hey how you doin girl its been along time we need to hang out
nope

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2012
He is not married to Amanda Watkins, my name is Amanda Lane-Vice. He has never dated a Rachel so you must be thinking of someone else.
rachel

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2012
nope wrote:
He is not married to Amanda Watkins, my name is Amanda Lane-Vice. He has never dated a Rachel so you must be thinking of someone else.
Im pretty sure its the same one he used to work at green scapes when i met him and the last time i saw him he worked for a constuction company
tinylou

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Rachel, what is your last name?
nope

Elgin, TX

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Yea its him then, he used to work at Greenscapes about 9 years ago. He has read this thread and said he doesn't know you. Anyways, to the poster, Ben still lives in Jeffersonville same as always. He can be reached on FB.
rachel

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2012
nope wrote:
Yea its him then, he used to work at Greenscapes about 9 years ago. He has read this thread and said he doesn't know you. Anyways, to the poster, Ben still lives in Jeffersonville same as always. He can be reached on FB.
Oh trust me he knows me
Disc buddy

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Dang ben your a popular guy , how's your disc golf game going ? I've only played a few times since the league ended too hot. but going to play tonite about 7 I'll be the one taking the night photos , didn't want anything , r u still doing that xstream work out
Later man
Amanda Watkins-France

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2012
rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is this amanda watkins hey how you doin girl its been along time we need to hang out
While I thought this was amusing and don't have a clue who you are... I am not married to Jimmy... Him and Amanda Lane-Vice are married... I am married to Jon France... I think both Amanda and I are happy with our husbands and think everything is better left that way... Thank you and have a great day!!!
Curious3475

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Nov 16, 2015
What's he into these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Lawson 1 min gtfu 13
Valhalla drug dealers 22 min UPS 3
Conn's 39 min Tony 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 166,312
Married woman stepping out...... 3 hr Little Bubba 9
Does anyone know Lisa Ballard Wilson? (Apr '13) 5 hr harley man 2
Looking for a place to rent 10 hr Susan 3

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance