First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Oct 19, 2009
heyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
chris has notttttttt stoped doin pills we just done two 30s with him
yeah right i know that's a lie he is my best friend and i seen him sat if he was fucked u on 30's i would know Dumbass why would you say something so retared!+ if he did WHO CARE"S your just as guilty say your name so people can put on here how big of a pill head you are!!
heyyyyyyyyyy

United States

#22 Oct 19, 2009
good friend wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right i know that's a lie he is my best friend and i seen him sat if he was fucked u on 30's i would know Dumbass why would you say something so retared!+ if he did WHO CARE"S your just as guilty say your name so people can put on here how big of a pill head you are!!
dumb ass i am friends with him i dont like people talkin about him and we did do a couple of 30's i am a proud pill head the name is none of your bussiness i am a pill head and im not stupid enough to put my name on here we love chris hes cool
bitch

Kansas City, KS

#23 Oct 21, 2009
Wigs n Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Puckett is a no good little punk thief, better hope I dont catch him out and about
if you were so "bad-ass" then why can't you put your real name? how could he be scared of someone who cant even use their real name? oh by the way, chris is out everyday and its not hard to find him.
Jessica

Kansas City, KS

#24 Oct 21, 2009
heyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>dumb ass i am friends with him i dont like people talkin about him and we did do a couple of 30's i am a proud pill head the name is none of your bussiness i am a pill head and im not stupid enough to put my name on here we love chris hes cool
Well you freakin' idiot, you just told on yourself. There is only TWO people that Chris has ever done pills with or in front of!! You don't have to post your real name because the only people STUPID enough to run their mouth and not put a real name is YOU! Oh yea, Chris HAS quit doing pills! It's a little thing called SUBOXONE!! Maybe you should try it sometime! If you "love Chris" and think he's "cool" then why are you running you damn mouth about him and trying to get shit started again anyway! Fuckin' hipocrit!
prater

Kansas City, KS

#25 Oct 22, 2009
come on boys if you want to fight bring it on we got his back tell us who you are and when to meet you oh yeah and bring some friends you coward
Chris Puckett

Kansas City, KS

#26 Oct 22, 2009
well if anyone wants to no anything about me ask me. i wont lie to you, an as far as the one wanting to fight me im really not hard to find an theres alot of people who have my # so get an call but im to old to play games an they bore me. so all you have to do is tell me who you are an ill find you, oyea i have tried to change my ways, but the old me is still here ive just buried him down deep.people can change you no. i like who i am, an my daughter is my whole world thats why im trying to change so she wont be anything like i was. so talk all you want say what you want i dont care. peace out computer world. i dont have time for you!!!!!
Wigs n Guns

Georgetown, KY

#27 Oct 22, 2009
prater wrote:
come on boys if you want to fight bring it on we got his back tell us who you are and when to meet you oh yeah and bring some friends you coward
Cowards wear wigs and use guns to rob people. Watch what say or u may catch a beating too little man.
Jessica

Kansas City, KS

#28 Oct 23, 2009
Wigs n Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Cowards wear wigs and use guns to rob people. Watch what say or u may catch a beating too little man.
Well, Chris was accused of robbing someone at gun-point almost a year or so ago. I'm assuming you must be the guy it happened to. First: If you are so "tough" and think you are going to whoop someones ass then why are you hiding your name. Second: You know excatly who did that to you.(It was pretty obvious the way i took it) Why are you still worried about Chris. Why don't you go after the people who actually robbed you and quit worring about someone who you "think" may have done it. Third: Why has it taken so long for you to start saying anything about it? If things really went down like i heard things went down then it wouldn't have took this long, or probably not at all. I wouldn't threaten anyone who put a gun to my head and threatend my life. I know a very close friend of yours (i don't remember your name but i remember getting asked about it) I am good friends with him as well, actually he is my 1st cousin. He knows Chris really didn't do it and honestly i thought the whole thing would have been taken care of by now. Sorry about whatever happened to you but you need to leave Chris out of this. If your really going to do anything about it then maybe you should go to the people who actually done it, NOT someone who you simply just "think" did it!! That would make more sense wouldn't it??
Jessica

Kansas City, KS

#29 Oct 23, 2009
Oh and by the way, by threating Chris you have now involved my daughter. If anything is said to Chris or myself (or anyone else for that matter) while my child is anywhere around (or even close), you WILL have hell to pay. I'm not trying to be some kind of "bad-ass" or say that i'm going to do anything to anyone. I am just simply stating the facts. You should be very clear as to who really done what before you start pointing fingers. I'm sure if you had children (or maybe you already do have some) you would feel the same way and you would know exactly what i'm trying to say. My daughter will NOT be involved in this stupidity and i'm not real sure why Chris' name (or even the thought of him) is still involved in this anyway. I thought you already found out who everyone was that done all that crazy stuff was. I thought you found out right after all this happened, but apparently i was told wrong.
Wigs n Guns

Georgetown, KY

#30 Oct 24, 2009
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Chris was accused of robbing someone at gun-point almost a year or so ago. I'm assuming you must be the guy it happened to. First: If you are so "tough" and think you are going to whoop someones ass then why are you hiding your name. Second: You know excatly who did that to you.(It was pretty obvious the way i took it) Why are you still worried about Chris. Why don't you go after the people who actually robbed you and quit worring about someone who you "think" may have done it. Third: Why has it taken so long for you to start saying anything about it? If things really went down like i heard things went down then it wouldn't have took this long, or probably not at all. I wouldn't threaten anyone who put a gun to my head and threatend my life. I know a very close friend of yours (i don't remember your name but i remember getting asked about it) I am good friends with him as well, actually he is my 1st cousin. He knows Chris really didn't do it and honestly i thought the whole thing would have been taken care of by now. Sorry about whatever happened to you but you need to leave Chris out of this. If your really going to do anything about it then maybe you should go to the people who actually done it, NOT someone who you simply just "think" did it!! That would make more sense wouldn't it??
I dont need to post my name he knows who i am, i know he did it, wigs dont hide ugly.. Paybacks a mofo.
Chris Puckett

Kansas City, KS

#31 Oct 24, 2009
so im told this is joe king, so now you dont have to hunt me ill find you.if you think what happen to you was me what makes you think i wont go further,so the game begins,
Chris Puckett

Kansas City, KS

#32 Oct 24, 2009
p.s. joe king you been to court over sleeping with little boys lately, your sick little b#tch
an elder who cares

United States

#34 Oct 24, 2009
Chris and Jessica I am going to say this to you both because I care about you. This isn't just about you two now. YOu all have a precious baby that depends on you two and she is looking to you for protection and as an example. Before long she will be repeating the words she hears you say and the actions she sees you do. It is time to stop with the threats and going after people on here no matter who started it. Be the ones to take the high road and stop it and think of your child. That is how it has to be when you are adults and especially when you become parents. Someone is going to get hurt over all of this. It isn't worth that precious baby losing a parent because of a bunch of stupidity. Again, I am only writing this to you because I care about you. Go right now and look at that precious little face and decide to just let it go for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min usa 159,459
St Joes newborn drug testing in Mt sterling 25 min need some help 1
anybody know Shawn Watson (Dec '08) 1 hr BethWatson 9
Angel Johnson (Apr '14) 1 hr Mind reader 4
Laurence Williams???? 1 hr Mind reader 3
walmart vests 8 hr Rico88 22
Add a word Drop a word (Apr '10) 9 hr 2twisted 4,071

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance