First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kim cain

United States

#43 Jul 18, 2012
puffpuffpass wrote:
Kim Cain farted on me one time ;(
ahhhh u mean u didnt like it..sorry ill try to do better next time....hahahahahah
nathan dale jones

Newburgh, IN

#49 Jul 29, 2012
Kim cain wrote:
<quoted text>ahhhh u mean u didnt like it..sorry ill try to do better next time....hahahahahah
What EXACTLY does angela sebastian do? All she does is walk around & flirt with guys & girls. She is lazy & all she wants 2 do is fuck. Why does nestle keep her on the payroll? Everytime angela gets near me all i smell is fish. Angela has screwed around with most everybody on line 8. Would you fuck Angela? Mike Mcgowan even screwed her & stephanie hendrix when she was on line 6. I think she is a hoe & a pill head. She had pills hanging out of her nose & tried 2 bum money off me & all my coworkers. Wtf?
nathan dale jones

Newburgh, IN

#50 Aug 2, 2012
my x jenifur iz such a golldiger n she is spoltied dadays gurl jenifur jailous kause of my luve 4 anela seboostan. angela sebuustein is moooving in wit me and mutter deerest
couldntcareless

Georgetown, KY

#51 Aug 4, 2012
Wow. Its pretty sad that people are so interested in what other people do. hopefully one day you will start paying attention to your work instead of what the hell everyone else does. Then hopefully everything will stop breaking down on line 8 and we wont be there till five in the morning.
Get a f**cking life and stop worrying about what the f**k everyone else does. its none of your business keep you nose out of everyone's business.
nick nolan
#52 Aug 13, 2012
nathan dale jones wrote:
my x jenifur iz such a golldiger n she is spoltied dadays gurl jenifur jailous kause of my luve 4 anela seboostan. angela sebuustein is moooving in wit me and mutter deerest
Learn to spell Nathan. Hows 1st shift treating u?
hansel

United States

#53 Aug 20, 2012
Natasha on second shift sleeps with anyone who will let her
Blind eye

United States

#54 Aug 21, 2012
Does mr ivan bowman still work there? I bet he has done slept his way through all the girls out there.
A girl

United States

#55 Aug 22, 2012
Yes Ivan still works there but he has NOT slept with all of the girls there because he is not even near as cute as he thinks he is. Lol
tim

United States

#56 Aug 22, 2012
hansel wrote:
Natasha on second shift sleeps with anyone who will let her
she is
Desprate and nasty. I made a mistake and sleep with her. Pew i still have nightmares of the smell.
...

United States

#57 Aug 27, 2012
What about new temp last name webb
Mona Scott

Mount Sterling, KY

#58 Aug 31, 2012
You guys really don't have anything better to do now do you?!? I'm completely amazed at some of these stories you guys make up. You are ALL adults and each one of you is acting like you're in 8th grade. Seriously, when are you all going to realize the important things in life??? Why is it so easy for you people to "try" and point out others so called "flaws" but so hard for you to notice your own? And since when is it your business for the decisions others make for themselves? Whether or not your accusations are true, it really is None of your business. Try spending your time wisely. You really could hurt somebody terribly by the things you say. Would you want that to be the last thing that individual heard?? Come on, what if it were you? Your mom,dad, brother,sister, son or daughter. There is absolutely NO reason for any of this. And I'm disappointed in you all. The fact of the matter is you all are being very selfish and inconciderate. You should be better people/better role models to those around you. Instead of frowning and picking at people, smile at them! Say hi. Be nice. You never know when tomorrow is going to end. You don't have to be a nasty person to make yourself look or feel good. Infact that makes you a very ugly individual when you are rude, disrespectful and degrading to others. If you continue to treat others that way it will come back on you. "Treat others how you would like to be treated" just that simple.

I can't tell you how angry you guys make me by your actions on this site. When we all know everyone of US can be better people. Stop and rethink about the important things in life and place your focus on it. Not the piddly things. Because all this time you've wasted, can't be brought back. All the mean and hurtful things you all are saying can't be taken back. Move forward and do something better for yourself.
Over worked under paid

Mount Sterling, KY

#59 Sep 1, 2012
What about the fat ass hateful wrapper operator on 1st.... Fat bitch
crazy lady
#60 Sep 3, 2012
Well i think nestle is a wh...... house i know there is alot of the married men sleeping around out there on there wifes, and most of them wifes i know, ive came sooo close to telling them i wish someone had told me sooner!!!!
Quote

United States

#61 Sep 3, 2012
crazy lady wrote:
Well i think nestle is a wh...... house i know there is alot of the married men sleeping around out there on there wifes, and most of them wifes i know, ive came sooo close to telling them i wish someone had told me sooner!!!!
Tell them u idiot!!! U just said u wish someone had told u sooner! Why would u wait?
Angela Sebastian

Milford, OH

#62 Sep 20, 2012
ok first of all "Nathan Dale Jones" check this shit out
<<<<<<< << I'm not hiding behind someone else name to try and talk trash about others. Imma put on my big girl pants and use my REAL fuckin name. Who are you to talk trash about me. First of all I don't sleep around with everybody and even if i did it's none of your business and your probably just jelouse cause i get more ass than you anyway BAHAHAHAHA! Secondly i've never had any complaints about my "smell" so why the hell are you trying to smell my crotch anyway. Why the hell would you ask would anyone fuck me when you say everyone already has? Dumbass! And as far as me still on Nestle payrole, it's because i DO work and i work HARD. Just casue you don't see it cause your heads to bussy up my crotch trying to guess the "flavor of the day" doesn't mean i don't work. So do yourself a favor and mind your oun business and stay the hell out of mine. Unlike you a have more of a life than to sit around on my ass and try to talk shit on some bullshit website behind a fake ass name COWARD!
crazy 8
#63 Sep 25, 2012
Mona Scott wrote:
You guys really don't have anything better to do now do you?!? I'm completely amazed at some of these stories you guys make up. You are ALL adults and each one of you is acting like you're in 8th grade. Seriously, when are you all going to realize the important things in life??? Why is it so easy for you people to "try" and point out others so called "flaws" but so hard for you to notice your own? And since when is it your business for the decisions others make for themselves? Whether or not your accusations are true, it really is None of your business. Try spending your time wisely. You really could hurt somebody terribly by the things you say. Would you want that to be the last thing that individual heard?? Come on, what if it were you? Your mom,dad, brother,sister, son or daughter. There is absolutely NO reason for any of this. And I'm disappointed in you all. The fact of the matter is you all are being very selfish and inconciderate. You should be better people/better role models to those around you. Instead of frowning and picking at people, smile at them! Say hi. Be nice. You never know when tomorrow is going to end. You don't have to be a nasty person to make yourself look or feel good. Infact that makes you a very ugly individual when you are rude, disrespectful and degrading to others. If you continue to treat others that way it will come back on you. "Treat others how you would like to be treated" just that simple.
I can't tell you how angry you guys make me by your actions on this site. When we all know everyone of US can be better people. Stop and rethink about the important things in life and place your focus on it. Not the piddly things. Because all this time you've wasted, can't be brought back. All the mean and hurtful things you all are saying can't be taken back. Move forward and do something better for yourself.
Omg! Mona you are the worst gossipers on line8. Why dont u do yourself a favor & practice what you preach. I know of one woman that you have gave a hardtime to all year. She was nothing but nice to you & all you did was spread rumors & start trouble for this one person. Come on now. You know its true.
nathan dale jones
#64 Oct 12, 2012
Over worked under paid wrote:
What about the fat ass hateful wrapper operator on 1st.... Fat bitch
Congrats to jeremy & jennifer. You to are perfect together. I love you jeremy. Marry me not jennifer. I can treat you better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 165,739
Any info needed 3 hr Funny 6
Larry west needs or leave town 10 hr Gary 10
Who is the toughest lawyer? 10 hr mirror mirror on ... 4
The square 11 hr Disappointed 7
Larry west is scum 12 hr B33NH3R3 7
Idiot flying orange Helicopter 13 hr B33NH3R3 15

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages