Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

wellwell

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Any names?
curious

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2011
what drug bust? only one anyone heard of was the one that the man got killed at. sad
crazy

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2011
There was supposed to be 93 indictments this week. I hope they get them all. I'm tired of drugs being everywhere I turn around. I thought this place was supposed to be a good quiet town to live in?
yep

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2011
well i know anne labona got it with that dude terry and his woman laura
wellwell

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2011
So Terry and Laura were together? Were Ann and Laura there when the shooting took place?
huh

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2011
we dont arrest them, we just kill them! signed barney fife
trust me

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2011
THEY GOT 90 PEOPLE TO SERVE THIS MONTH.....FOR SURE
wellwell wrote:
Any names?
curious

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2011
crazy wrote:
There was supposed to be 93 indictments this week. I hope they get them all. I'm tired of drugs being everywhere I turn around. I thought this place was supposed to be a good quiet town to live in?
so is buffalo trace in montgomery county now? or is it just hometown police force?
How

West Liberty, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2011
how could someone know there are indictments, unless they work for the state, city or county law inforcement? People go on about stuff they know nothing about, why I have no Ideal. the only ones that knows are the police.
mmmnnn

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2011
nmnmmn vbvbvb
death man

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2011
U talkin about the one at summit polymers
who

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2011
death man which one at summit.
Rick Ross

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2011
lol
wondering

Macon, GA

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Who do you call if you suspect your neighbor of dealing?
call

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2011
wondering wrote:
Who do you call if you suspect your neighbor of dealing?
call the Mt Sterling police, they will not need your name, just keep track of times it happens an if you can write car plates down. They can run plates to see if these people been in trouble before for drugs an then it gives them more information to get warrant to bust the neighbors. Don't feel bad for doing it, your just making your neighborhood a better place to live!
RATS

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2011
people u all kill let people live their own lives if there gonna do it their gonna do it n if they get busted there will b someone else doing it so shut up about people selling drugs its a never ending thing its life get used 2 it damn
Who cares

Apo, AE

#17 Nov 30, 2011
who cares
Herbert

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2011
People wanna use, I don't care. It's their lives they hurt and ruin, not my place to tell them otherwise. I do however take exception with the element that dealing brings into a neighborhood. Doesn't take a genius to figure drugs and crime go hand and hand. People will steal and destroy in order to feed their habit. When you start taking or destroying what I have worked for to pay for your next fix then you have made it my business. At that point I will introduce you to a new drug, lead.
You wanna destroy and hurt your health in the name of a good time please be my guest. One less asshole the world has to worry about. You involve me in it by dealing near my home then I'll deal with it my way.
bitches

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2017
Jus leave people alone let em be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chandra davis is ratting again 15 min loser 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min CCzar 166,375
Karoake 30 min Lilly May 3
Conn's 53 min Tony 17
KU GUY's 1 hr Wtf 2
Who vote for Vonley Haney jr for jaile in mt st... 2 hr Freshstart 3
Tara 7 hr it duzz 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages