morgan county jail
Iknow

United States

#126 Nov 20, 2008
yes, he is in Rowan county!
Mount Sterling, KY

#127 Nov 20, 2008
newcomer wrote:
Hey, you all....funny how you can spell the bad words, but not regular words.
This is a characteristic of second graders...just look at the restroom walls where young children gather. Perhaps the responders with poor grammer and spelling should have spent less time in the restroom stall and more time in their elementary classes.
notonly1

West Liberty, KY

#128 Nov 20, 2008
Hey STINKER I'd take you up on that bet, because I heard thats exactly where he is - Montgomery
tony

Mount Sterling, KY

#129 Nov 20, 2008
notonly1 wrote:
Hey STINKER I'd take you up on that bet, because I heard thats exactly where he is - Montgomery
you will lose hes in rowan county jail
stinker

Danville, KY

#130 Nov 22, 2008
notonly1 wrote:
He's definitely in Rowan. Save your money. I'll let you slide this time.
Robin

Mount Sterling, KY

#131 Nov 22, 2008
He is not in Rowan Co. anymore. They have moved him again.
camando

Alto, GA

#132 Nov 22, 2008
powell county
charges

Mount Sterling, KY

#133 Nov 24, 2008
they brought chargers (MURDER) againest Robin today.
Patricks Daughter

United States

#134 Jan 8, 2009
katelyn wrote:
Robin had alot of issues but he was a really good guy if he liked u. I use to date jacob Curtis one of his friends and robin would take the shirt off his back to give to you if you needed it. Robin had a really good heart but that woman he was wih drove him crazy. They could never let shit go. Always fighting..... Anyways she called the cops on him numerous of times because he wanted to see his son and she wouldnt let him. Thats bullchit!!!! i love robin to death and i hope he pulls through..... may god watch over him.
Honey let me tell you something you fuckin retarded for takin up for him. my mother didn't deserve what happened to her. He was fuckin crazy. I was there honey she came to me eveytime she had a problem and she was wanting to be away from him but, he wouldn't leave her alone you all don't know what your talkin about. if your gonna take up for maybe your the one that helped him and helped him kill my mother. did you give him the gun did you drive him to morgan county cause I know he was in montgomery co the thursday before she got killed. People change darlin. you don't know the story like I do.
Heather patrick
Patricks Daughter

United States

#135 Jan 8, 2009
to heather wrote:
My heart is aching for you and your family. I didn't know your mother but love does make you do crazy things. No matter how many times a man beats you, sometimes woman think they will change or that it was their fault and they don't see the big picture of how it effects the people around them. It was not her fault. Don't listen to all the crap people are putting on here taking up for robin. He had a choice. He made it. I think if he lives they ought to hang him in the courthouse yard from a tree and let you and everyone else that was hurt by his actions throw rocks at him and make him die a slow death. From what i understand, he snuck in your grandparents home and your grandfather tried to protect her and everyone else that was in the house. I figured she was trying to get away but he followed her. I have had friends that have lived with men that beat them and I could never get them to leave because they were so scared to do so. Maybe this will make them see that it is not worth living like that and will help somebody out there. Your mothers death may save another woman life. And if anybody reading this is in a violent relationship, know that this could have been you.
I know that you are a strong person, you have already been thru so much in your short life. Please don't ever let a man put his hands on you. You are such a beautiful girl and i only wish the best for you and your brothers and sisters. Hold them close because they are really going to need you as you do them. As I told you before, you struck a chord with me the last time I talked with you and I have cried everytime I think of what you are going through. Just know there are alot of good people in this world that wish you the best. If I knew how I could help, I would love to. Like I said before time helps heal all wounds. It will take lots of time and that hurt in your heart will always be there. Use it to help you want better for yourself. Your daddy would be proud of you and know that he is watching over you as is your mother. You will always have them in your heart, NOBODY can take that from you. With much love and respect.
Omg who are you? please i have to know. you can reach me on myspace at www.myspace.com/heatherpatrick17 please contact me. I am not sure who you are.
Patricks Daughter

United States

#136 Jan 8, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ill have to agree with you, i knew missy when my husband and i lived in mt sterling, and my husband knew reno very well, robin too for that matter. I cant imagine what dallas heather kiera and wyatt are going through, but if you talk to them please tell them that owen and susan are here for them. And we are so sorry.
This is not a place to be making accusations, somebodys mother, sister, daughter etc was just killed. everyone needs to be giving strength and hope to those children and missys mom and step dad, not pointing fingers and assuming what happened and whether it was right or wrong. All 4 of these children have to grow up without a mother and father. Think about it you all.
Hey this is heather.....the oldest child. you guys can reach me on myspace at www.myspace.com/heatherpatrick17 please contact me.

heather patrick
Patricks Daughter

United States

#137 Jan 8, 2009
Boxer wrote:
Why don't we think of Melissa Kids before Robin they are with out a Mother and their Dad (R P )
yeah cause you don't know when one of those kids will get online and read every comment made on this topic. I am heather and I am missy's first born daugther. you want info you contact me at myspace www.myspace.com/heatherpatrick17
Patricks Daughter

United States

#138 Jan 8, 2009
stinker wrote:
I would like to be a lawyer at this moment. The Patrick family should be able to and deserve a hefty sum from Dwayne Myers. I don't know how he will ever be able to look in the mirror again. Remember this, Montgomery County, next election. I will definitely vote anyone but Myers the next election. He should do the honorable thing and resign...but that is not gonna happen...
who says we haven't started a lawsuit
Patricks Daughter

United States

#139 Jan 8, 2009
guess wrote:
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND QUIT BLAMING THINGS ON PEOPLE ROBINS HEAD HAD BEEN WARPED AND HIS SON WAS BEING USED AGAINST HIM IF YOU MESS WITH SOMEONES HEAD LONG ENOUGH THEY WILL FINALLY GO OFF THE DEEP END THINK OFF ALL THE KIDS INSTEAD OF GOSIP. AND AS FAR AS DEWAYNE GOES U MUST BE JEALOUS BECAUSE U WASNT AA TRUSTY
he wasn't even in there a month he was made a trustee. I know. I was there.
RealDeal

Grayson, KY

#140 Jan 8, 2009
Patricks Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
he wasn't even in there a month he was made a trustee. I know. I was there.
Please Heather do a reality check on your life and don't walk in your mothers footsteps. I'm sure she was a good person but made bad choices. Keep your head held high because you've done nothing wrong.
Jus Listen

Mount Sterling, KY

#141 Jan 8, 2009
Juz wondering wrote:
I have no doubt that he did it, but have any of you took consideration that it was possible that maybe he was abusing her & she shot him? Then he was thinking at the time to make it out that he was using self-defense? But the thing is... none of us was there, and she isn't going to be able to tell her side of the story! I wish the family of the child that was injured in the accident & the family of the woman who's life was just taken... My Condolences & in hopes that if he does live, that justice will be served! Prayers will be w/us all!
If she was the one that shot him why in the world would he drag her into the car drive a couple miles down the road and tell the neighbors to call the cops cause he just killed his ex girlfriend?!?! And I wasnt there either but I know one of her two daughters and one of her two sons.
Dallaspatrickfuc ku

Georgetown, KY

#142 Aug 3, 2009
guess wrote:
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND QUIT BLAMING THINGS ON PEOPLE ROBINS HEAD HAD BEEN WARPED AND HIS SON WAS BEING USED AGAINST HIM IF YOU MESS WITH SOMEONES HEAD LONG ENOUGH THEY WILL FINALLY GO OFF THE DEEP END THINK OFF ALL THE KIDS INSTEAD OF GOSIP. AND AS FAR AS DEWAYNE GOES U MUST BE JEALOUS BECAUSE U WASNT AA TRUSTY
u are stupid
what
#144 Sep 24, 2012
Just talked to my friend mark who is in the same place ole maples is in. found out that he is a good d_ck sucker. I geuss he got into some trouble over some drugs and now he sucking the brothers off to pay for that dope. knew that puss was a b_tch geuss he is getting hat he deserves. Missy didn't deserve what she got glad he is getting his
Huh

United States

#145 Sep 24, 2012
I hope that's true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SO whos the babysitter 1 min betty jean 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Big boy 169,028
Halloween Party 5 hr little richard 3
CVS Pharmacy 7 hr Just an Observation 2
crockett family vision (Apr '12) 9 hr Sarah 31
Any hookers in town ? I am new to the area. Any... 14 hr Agree 8
Chris caldwell 15 hr Roger 2

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages