First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Okay

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2008
What is the point of this? Just to brag? How can you be their mother and aunt?
Okay

Georgetown, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2008
I wasn't trying to be rude and I dont' know these girls and yes when I have kids I am sure I will brag also. Be prepared to get negative comments, people on this site love to do that. I probably wouldn't brag over the internet to a bunch of strangers though, and I don't live in Olive Hill it just shows up that for some reason.What is canafax?
huh

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2008
asking for trouble.
huh

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2008
you need to quit responding
Okay

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2008
So did you post that pic. of Lisa Canafax Crowe Haddix or whatever it is on here? Or do you know her? Just look at that site it's an example of all the negative comments you may get on this one.
huh

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2008
maybe your mother needs to say something. You obviously are not familiar with this website. If these people have ever offended anyone, etc. they will be making a comment. If you want to be proud of your family then you should just tell them instead of possibly slandering their name.
simple life

Hillsboro, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2008
I have to say that I am really tired of hearing about the Haddix girls and the Justice girls. Everyone knows how they are and the things they do. Yes I think that Natasha is a pretty girl, but all of there actions make them ugly.
Bright Idea

Georgetown, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2008
Natasha has a drug problem and will do whatever she has to for a pill. Instead of posting on here you should be finding a rehab for her!
willy

United States

#16 Dec 19, 2008
sounds as if drugs are a factor in this. it would appear that those so concerned better do something quick. it ain't going to be pretty.
Bright Idea

Georgetown, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2008
Well you made it my business when you posted it on topix! If you dont want the truth than don't ask for it, lady! I don't have a 'hangup' just stating the facts. Instead being on the computer bragging about your family you should trying to google some rehab's for her to go to. Why would I be jealous of a druggie, given the fact she is pretty, if you knew the things she did it wouldn't make her to pretty anymore. There I said something positive, you should really talk to her though.
datedher

Danville, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2008
Only pretty one in the bunch is Natasha, and she has a drug problem. I have known her for a long time and when she is sober i love her to death. I have seen her lately and she has had a job for a while now which is good, i really hope she can str8n her life out, she has the potential to be an awesome person!
The Real Truth

Georgetown, KY

#21 Dec 20, 2008
Well, you should expect this on this site. You know if she really does have a problem, as several have stated than you should try to get her help before it gets out of hand. None of these people claimed to be perfect or do no wrong but maybe this is your chance to open your eyes and help your loved one. Drugs can take over a person's life and they can do it quick so don't be nieve to the fact and talk with her see what's going on.
nohelp

Danville, KY

#22 Dec 20, 2008
Her dad is a dealer, and everyone around her does drugs including her mother, how you think she got started. All those girls are pilled out of their minds
nohelp

Danville, KY

#24 Dec 21, 2008
I know so much about them because i dated and hung out with Natasha, which means the rest where around to! And yeah i have tried a pot a time or to but never in my life have i done any hard drugs. I love Natasha to death, she is an awesome person and i still see her from time to time, but the fact remains she has a serious problem. I would do anything to help her but with everybody else around her messed up how can she get away from it. You need to face the truth karen and quit acting like these girls are good little girls, believe you me they are not! Especially your girls, Shannon is a physco path that needs rehab and mental help. Maybe it was her up bringing karen? Maybe you should step back and take a look at things, open your eyes, or are you to drugged up to do that to??
I KNOW

West Liberty, KY

#25 Dec 21, 2008
Get rehab, get rehab.....
rat teeth

Morehead, KY

#26 Dec 21, 2008
dam you guys know the pill heads to.tashas dads is a dealer.his married to the woman whose hubby shot her at toys store.the poor guy got alot of time out of it but the truth is she drove him crazy.id say lisa and eric still hit the hay everytime they meet.
I know

Georgetown, KY

#27 Dec 21, 2008
This is sad, their own mother and aunt can't even recognize that the girls she loves so much need help, instead you want to sit and defend them. There's nothing wrong with that, but get a clue! She could potentially die from this and does it matter to you? I am sure the majority of people have tried drugs at one point or another in their lives, including me. Never before have I been addicted to anything or done any type of hardcore drug. Tasha has to have a pill in the mornings or she is not gettin out of that bed! That's called addiction, she needs help. Nobody is saying anything bad about her, everyone is trying to make you see that just because they are pretty doesn't mean they don't have flaws. She's support and rehab and if you and your family can't do that for her than you all need to find someone who can! Are you really going to be happy when one something bad happens to her and you knew about this but chose to do nothing about it! If you love her as much as you say than atleast talk to her find out what you can do to help. There's millions of options including rehabs, pathways, methadone clinics, suboxone clinics, implants, ect. all you all have to do together is figure out which is best and it sounds like some of the other family members need to join her in recovery.This isn't a game it's serious!
That 1 Guy

Lexington, KY

#28 Dec 21, 2008
how old is this stephanie justice girl? did she go to school in bath county?
snaps84

United States

#31 Dec 22, 2008
tasha is a strung-out pillhead. but drugs is the least of her problems. shes has a serious disease.
That 1 Guy

Lexington, KY

#33 Dec 22, 2008
i was just wondering bout if that was the same stephanie, i remember her in school, i thought she was always cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Pikeville Parent 161,146
Cherokee Williams 1 hr Dog 6
Shannon Willoughby 1 hr News hound 5
Grow up 1 hr John Quick 13
american nail salon?? 1 hr Chan 4
New rat in town 2 hr Warning you 15
Chris Caldwell 2 hr Someone who knows 14

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages