A plan to strike out crime

A plan to strike out crime

There are 5 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Sep 2, 2012, titled A plan to strike out crime. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Crime is the No. 1 issue in Belleville. I have heard from home owners and renters that they are tired of neighborhood crime and disturbances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

383 A Gallon

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Nothing is going to really change. It's only going to keep getting worst. Eckert blew it. It's all that obese pig's fault.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2012
I hope that people stay in Belleville, crime or not, instead of moving to Millstadt.
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Wild Bill of Millstadt wrote:
I hope that people stay in Belleville, crime or not, instead of moving to Millstadt.
You are right Wild Bill Belleville folks need to stay in their own town, take control of their destiny. Stamp out your problems by starting vigilante groups and wipe out the turds!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2012
No crime is going to stop in Belleville because the police are more concerned about raising revenue via seat belt checks than patrolling the streets.
comment

Collinsville, IL

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Brian wrote:
No crime is going to stop in Belleville because the police are more concerned about raising revenue via seat belt checks than patrolling the streets.
Crime in Belleville, Dupo and other communities dropped dramatically once they ran Monya Ratster also known as Pops' Girl out of these towns.
The citizens there in all of these towns that she lived in could let their children go outside and play once again without fear of being killed by one of her crackhead lovers.
The police in Mascoutah. Il. were alerted of all her past activitities and they have have kept a very close eye on what she does and the FBI tracks everything she say's on the computer.
Sooner or later they will put her in prison cause she is stupid and can't keep her mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark tinted windows on Belleville police car 8 hr The real question 3
Belleville Breeds Evil and Hate 9 hr Art Mandalay 6
Shady females (Aug '13) Wed Granny Smith 21
Teri Whitfield Wed Blind Willy 2
Man With One Ball (May '16) Wed Mike Wilson 10
Manuela Tennant? Does anyone know of her? (Nov '16) Tue Mahz 3
Lee A Fosnock Jul 15 Alana 9

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance