Rocky Point motorcycle crash kills teen

Full story: Newsday.com

A 17-year-old, riding his 2007 Kawasaki motorcycle westbound on Route 25 A in Rocky Point, crashed into two cars and was killed Thursday night, Suffolk County police said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 300 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2009
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Stuart

Pelham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Let's hear it for his parent's, who allowed him to ride this bike (and probably bought it or him as well). Now they won't have to worry about sending him to college.

How many more people must die on these "organ donar" bikes before they are either outlawed, or more strickly regulated (who can buy/ride one)?
TNT

Nashville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

He was just doing his part to rid humanity of inferior breeding stock. Gene Pool Cleansing.
suck it

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

the kid is dead and you blog or w.e about how he might have not had a licens or his parents have some respect you people are sad

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

suck it wrote:
the kid is dead and you blog or w.e about how he might have not had a licens or his parents have some respect you people are sad
Didn't do well in English class, did you? What are you trying to say?
It's too bad this guy didn't give advanced notice of this stunt. I would've liked to see it.
Samuel L Jackson

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Death Race wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't do well in English class, did you? What are you trying to say?
It's too bad this guy didn't give advanced notice of this stunt. I would've liked to see it.
Death Race,

You are a blow hard. What are you, some type of grammar nanny AND accident expert? You weren't there, you probably never road a bike, the only stunt you're capable of is having 5 different excuses why you where a bike helmet so people don't ask what kind of tardism you suffer from. I bet the kid was probably doing under 30 and the car didn't see him and pulled out in front of him. May you never experience the pain this kid's family is going through, superasshat.
musicman

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

All you people who speak about Ben without knowing him should really never let me find you. Ben was a great human being with two great parent who are in unimaginable pain. He is bless with an amazing heart and has a personality that would make you all forget your pain, replacing it with smile. You all forgot that no one should every lose there Peter Pan, because we, Ben's family and friends, have lose ours. What a sad world we are left in without our Ben. So keep your blogs ABOUT my Ben off the waves because his parent and his friend read this stuff, their pain is really.
Shannon

Miller Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

All of you people who just like to comment not knowing anything about the subject matter, you should all shut up. This boy had no right to die, though he did. He had his license, end of story. he was in the right place at the wrong time. And none of you speak of his parents, because unless you have lost a child you HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN they are going through. This boys smile could lighten up a room. So before you speak on a subject know more about it.
liner

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Samuel L Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Death Race,
You are a blow hard. What are you, some type of grammar nanny AND accident expert? You weren't there, you probably never road a bike, the only stunt you're capable of is having 5 different excuses why you where a bike helmet so people don't ask what kind of tardism you suffer from. I bet the kid was probably doing under 30 and the car didn't see him and pulled out in front of him. May you never experience the pain this kid's family is going through, superasshat.
I would take that bet, because I've yet to see one of those crotch rockets EVER doing 30. Yes, it's a shame he died, but do you REALLY think a 17 year old has the maturity to be able to ride such a powerful and dangerous machine?
BikerBabe

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

I knew Ben as a student because I was one of his many teachers. I thought he was a great kid. I thought he had potential, solid dreams and the drive to be successful!
Bless you Ben.
eastender

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Have some compassion. A 17 yo was killed. His parents, family and friends have to live with that fact.He didn't deserve to die, nor do his loved ones deserve the pain. Period. Keep your opinions to yourself if you do not know the facts. How about trying to offer condolences? This may be an anonymous venue, but it gives NO one the right to be cruel. As the mother of teens,my heartfelt prayers go out to all who knew him.
Eric

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Don't speak about Ben without knowing him thats bullshit he was a good kid he had some problems but you guys live in the other side of the country and your gana be like that no that's not right
what is wrong with you

Westhampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Death Race wrote:
And this week's Darwin Award goes to......Benjamin Stawski.
Job well done. Twenty dollars says this moron didn't have a license. I'm glad no innocent people were hurt during this stunt and that the Jeep and Ford can be repaired.
How dare you speak about someone who just passed away like that. You should be completely ashamed of yourself and i bet you are. You disgust me. I hope you realize Karma is a bitch and you its going to blow up in your face you sack of shit.

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Samuel L Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Death Race,
Seventeen years olds always do under 30 on motorcycles, right? Under 30 and he would have lived. The rest of what you said was funny. You make me laugh. Will you be going for a ride later?

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

what is wrong with you wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you speak about someone who just passed away like that. You should be completely ashamed of yourself and i bet you are. You disgust me. I hope you realize Karma is a bitch and you its going to blow up in your face you sack of shit.
And how dare these speed demons crash into other peoples cars. Since Iím not Buddhist or Hindu, I could care less about karma.
Tori

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

You all have NO idea what you are talking about, Ben was my cousin & one of the best people in the world and one of the kindest people. He could brighten your day and make you forget any problem you had just by smiling or making you laugh. The world is going to be a much sadder and darker place without him. So if you didn't know Ben, don't talk about him, because you have no right.
And most of you are sick, disgusting and heartless people. I hope you never have to go through the pain that Ben's family & friends have to go to.

I love & miss you Ben, RIP<3
I blog

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

musicman wrote:
All you people who speak about Ben without knowing him should really never let me find you. Ben was a great human being with two great parent who are in unimaginable pain. He is bless with an amazing heart and has a personality that would make you all forget your pain, replacing it with smile. You all forgot that no one should every lose there Peter Pan, because we, Ben's family and friends, have lose ours. What a sad world we are left in without our Ben. So keep your blogs ABOUT my Ben off the waves because his parent and his friend read this stuff, their pain is really.
OH I put Bennie boy in my blog and on the "mock the stupid" community. You will never see it cuz it is flocked. So I can say all I want and you can't say a thing about it.
This ain't a blog - go read a dictionary to find out what a blog is - ijit
As for the words you don't know = JFGI
I Cant Believe This

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Ok, first of all, Mr. Death Race, I don't understand how you can be so judgemental to all these people when you have nothing better to do but sit home and blog about shit all day. Explain that one to me please. And you should NEVER, EVER talk about somebody's death that way. You didn't know him, you didn't know the effect he had on people and how much he was loved. His family and friends are in such pain and you obviously have no compassion whatsoever. If you ever lose someone close to you, would you want people blogging about it and disrespecting his name and his family? I don't think so. You're so messed up in the head I can't even comprehend it...I can't believe people like you exist in this world. It should've been you...
ayy marie

Miller Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

the ppl that dont kno ben need 2 stfu...n just so u kno he got hit by a drunk driver it was not his fault..n 4 sum of u ppl 2 come out ur mouth n say sum dumb shit about him ur rele fucked up

R.I.P BEN u mayb gone but ur never gotten
I love u ben<3
alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

to all of you talking shit about ben your fucking pathetic he was a good person and such a sweetheart this kid had his whole life ahead of him for god sake his birthday's tommorrow and he cant even celebrate it have some respect a whole town is in mourning and your making this into a joke?!

“Light tomorrow with today!”

Since: Aug 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

God bless Ben and his family. Children should never die before their parents. Not a day will go by that he will not be thought of, spoken about, or loved even more so. There are no words for a tragedy such as this. As for Mr. Death Race, who are you to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Sinai Discussions

Search the Mount Sinai Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 54 min Mandela 115,023
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 12 hr Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 15 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
•••
•••

Mount Sinai News Video

•••
•••

Mount Sinai Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Sinai People Search