Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,485)

Showing posts 89,681 - 89,700 of114,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rat Infestation in USA

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

`

`

In 1973, the arrogance of Israel resulted in a major shooting war between Israel and the neighboring Arab nations of Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. The Arabs had the upper hand and their armies were advancing into Israeli territory. It seemed that all was lost and that Israel would be overthrown and extinguished as a nation. President Nixon, however, just in the nick of time ordered the U.S. Air Force and the whole U.S. military machine on alert.

The Air Force sent huge cargoes of tanks, munitions, and military supplies to Israel via gigantic, oversized C-5 transport aircraft. The Arab military could not compete with this overwhelming infusion of military aid by Nixon and the U.S. Armed Forces. The tide turned and the Arabs were forced to retreat. President Richard Nixon became the undisputed worldly Savior of Israel!

But a loyal servant is not honored by corrupt princes, and so both Nixon and his friend, Billy Graham, continued to be treated like mangy dogs at a royal barbecue by the Israeli and Jewish elite.
Rat Infestation in USA

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`

Nixon' Vice President Spiro Agnew, a powerful speaker and competent administrator, had one fatal flaw: He publicly and often told the truth about the Jews and Zionism. For that and that alone, Agnew was disgraced and ousted from his position of high authority.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Rat Infestation in USA wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Jesus once said that someday, the things that frightened and deceitful men whisper in closets, will be shouted from the rooftops.
How amazingly prophetic this was in the case of those two famous men, Richard Nixon and Billy Graham.
Why did Nixon and Graham and others in Washington, D.C fear Israel and Israeli Jews?
How could Israeli jews and Zionist jews have gotten to be so powerful in USA and is USA being betrayed and destroyed in Jews covert operations and diabolical conquest of USA...???....
Is it because of Tribal Jewry Stronghold on America's System and News Media, or the corruption of our elected official,....or is it both?
These are question that the naive and gullible must start to ask themselves and what they must do to save their love ones from Satan's Chosen people.
Excellent!!!!! And this insight from Christ tells us that the Lord God knows EVERYTHING that happens on earth ... nothing is done ... evil and/or good ... without his knowledge .... every second of our existence is known to the Lord God for (another) example. Maybe every leaf that falls to earth is known? But your analysis here is absolutely excellent my friend.
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ warned the world: the Jews are borne of Satan, "murderer from the beginning and the father of the lie." He went on to say that there 'is no truth' in the Jew. So yes my friend from Port Jefferson, what we see today is indeed exactly as you describe and the murder and lies continue at astronomical levels both in the war against the innocents and within the political structures of the USA and the EU in particular.... where Zionist Jews are wielding 'unJew' influence particularly but not exclusively in foreign policy.
Note Anal FANny appears also as the JimJUSTUSTUSJEWS freak in an attempt to discredit my truth in quite an harassing and obsessive manner ... quite Satanic in fact. Every word plonked out on the Jews' keyboard here is testimony that Satanic influence (and a vicious hatred for truth and justice) is prominent in his existence and his purpose on this earth.
Hello there again my little Nazi friend :)
Its hilarious how you mambo jambo on Jews while the "sons of Mohamed" are slaughtering each other all over the globe…maybe its time you stop reading fairy tails 2k years old and start reading the newspapers :)
And btw, in Israel the sun is shining and everyone, including our Arab citizens, are outside in the sun. no bombs shot from any Palestinian, so no Palestinian is scratched. But I wouldn’t wont to break your fantasy world, so I don’t mind you imagin me killing Arabs while I'm writing this post:)
Good day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hilarious how you mambo jambo on Jews while the "sons of Mohamed" are slaughtering each other all over the globe…maybe its time you stop reading fairy tails 2k years old and start reading the newspapers :)
And btw, in Israel the sun is shining and everyone, including our Arab citizens, are outside in the sun. no bombs shot from any Palestinian, so no Palestinian is scratched. But I wouldn’t wont to break your fantasy world, so I don’t mind you imagin me killing Arabs while I'm writing this post:)
Good day
300.000 Jews died in Auschwitz and other places under the Nazis of Germany only for Jew Nazi fkrs like you to peddle your racist oppressive bullshit here and in Israel? Where is the justice in that? Oh and the sun shines on the just and the unjust.
Rat Infestation in USA

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Petesake....

The one and only of two Presidents of our fore fathers written Godly Freedoms, Liberties and our once leased crystal preen Country was murdered for his principles of fairness to all.

This President was a liberal Constitutionalist, and stood tall and up to Israel Jews and Zionist in Washington, and was he who had commanded the respect of the World, and who was the last of the great Presidents in USA, and his name was John F Kennedy.

JFK's name lives in the hearts of all who love and cherished their freedoms, who had cherished their liberties and their equality and who hated Terrorist israeli jews, just like the late great President John F. Kennedy did, who was in the process of dismantling Israel's Nuclear facility and had cut USA funding for the terrorist Israeli Jews living in and occuping Palestine on their stolen land, that israeli jews stole, by their Supreme Holocaust..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day
I'd rather read the words of Christ 2K years old than the lies of the Jewspapers today.
Rat Infestation in USA

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Correction in thoughts:

JFK's name lives in the hearts of all of us, who love and cherished their freedoms, who had cherished their liberties and their equality and who hated Terrorist israeli jews, just like the late great President John F. Kennedy did!

JFK was in the process of dismantling Israel's Nuclear facility and had cut USA funding for the terrorist Israeli Jews living in and occupying Palestine and squatting as illegal alien jews on Palestinians land, that israeli jews stole, by their Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.

JFK also shut down the Zion' Federal Reserve bank, to their Zionist dismay...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather read the words of Christ 2K years old than the lies of the Jewspapers today.
Is the van parked on your street today?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Correction in thoughts:
JFK's name lives in the hearts of all of us, who love and cherished their rorism and Supreme Holocaust.
JFK also shut down the Zion' Federal Reserve bank, to their Zionist dismay...
Do you actually believe JFK would have approved of your rabid hatred and low IQ, old crone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Petesake....
The one and only of two Presidents of our fore fathers written Godly Freedoms, Liberties and our once leased crystal preen Country was murdered for his principles of fairness to all.
This President was a liberal Constitutionalist, and stood tall and up to Israel Jews and Zionist in Washington, and was he who had commanded the respect of the World, and who was the last of the great Presidents in USA, and his name was John F Kennedy.
JFK's name lives in the hearts of all who love and cherished their freedoms, who had cherished their liberties and their equality and who hated Terrorist israeli jews, just like the late great President John F. Kennedy did, who was in the process of dismantling Israel's Nuclear facility and had cut USA funding for the terrorist Israeli Jews living in and occuping Palestine on their stolen land, that israeli jews stole, by their Supreme Holocaust..
Very True!!!! And JFK would despised how America has been totally taken over and overrun by the Zionists

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
is the justice in that? Oh and the sun shines on the just and the unjust.
You know nothing of history.

Do you know why you're being watched?
Rat Infestation in USA

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

`

`

Petesake.....

And it's a documented Historical fact and Truth what was just stated by us. The only thing i did not post was that lots of people feel that Zionist Lyndon Johnson had his dirty hidden Zionism handlers were involved, along with Israeli zion jews,..... in John F Kennedy' death.

It takes a common illiterate undercoated and uneducated slimeball like NFL to say that it's a lie, when in fact, it's the Truth.

And calling our late great Presidents names doesn't change the fact he hated Zionist and Israeli Terrorist and Jacqueline Kennedy felt them same way, like we do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Rat Infestation in My ASS wrote:
`
`
Peteshit.....
And it's a documented Historical fact and Truth what was just stated by us. The only thing i did not post was that lots of people feel that Zionist Lyndon Johnson had his dirty hidden Zionism handlers were involved, along with Israeli zion jews,..... in John F Kennedy' death.
ooooooh... Youtube

Stop the presses! NOW you've let the worms out of your confused head.
Rat Infestation in USA

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of history.

`

`

`

`
`
`

Do you know why you're being watched?
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched...

Only a posting redundant uneducated illiterate would post this baby crap stuff above.

That's why NFL is our Historical Site's inane tormented sites idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

`
`
Petesake.....
It takes a common illiterate undercoated and uneducated slimeball like NFL to say that it's a lie, when in fact, it's the Truth.
And calling our late great Presidents names doesn't change the fact he hated Zionist and Israeli Terrorist and Jacqueline Kennedy felt them same way, like we do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He was the last president (JFK) not to cow-tow to the secret societies and the Jews .... all since (LBJ et al) have all been tainted with the satanic brush of Zionism..... Thanks for the Youtube link my friend.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Rat Infestation in my ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being ..
Only a posting redundant uneducated illiterate would post this baby crap stuff above.
Your little buddy is being watched, old drunken hag, and all you can offer him is lip service.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched...
It's Jew satanic behaviour ... very recognisable ... the Demon in Anal FNany is very hard at work ..... but your post says it all and as usual with great effect.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jew satanic behaviour ... very recognisable ... the Demon in Anal FNany is very hard at work ..... but your post says it all and as usual with great effect.
A mutual admiration society with demons and everything! How cute, little boy.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
But mummy and daddy will keep me safe, they have very deep pockets. Tough
it also is sound to assume adults do want their children to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,681 - 89,700 of114,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Sinai Discussions

Search the Mount Sinai Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 43 min Billy O Liar 16,774
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy O Liar 6,357
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy O Liar 6,337
Giant Garage Sale Mon Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Jul 19 CarolineZ 61
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Jul 19 Dan 85
•••
•••

Mount Sinai News Video

•••
•••

Mount Sinai Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••