Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,601 - 89,620 of 117,954 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100936 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You scumbag heathens murdered Christ and have the gaul to talk about the Lord God and disrespect? How strange.
Funny, I don't recall the Romans being "scumbags;" rather, they were quite advanced. Also, I think you mean GALL, because GAUL was a region in Western Europe that encompassed France, Belgium, North Italy and parts of Germany and the Netherlands during the Iron Age and Roman era. If you're European enough then I bet you MIGHT remember it from Asterix?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#100937 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, because of your answer we now have an idea of the truthfulness of your statements.
We have a precise idea of your hypocrisy.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100938 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
No your thinking of the so-called six million lie which (bad enough) was more closer to 300,000.... a tragedy for the Jews of Europe without any question or without any shadow of doubt. Now the Jews perpetrate the same hatred and oppression against a totally innocent and unconnected Palestinian people. Shocking when you analyse is closely.
Hmm, you're profile is getting clearer now. You have said it all:
You're against racism and hate people because of their religion.
You're a pacifist that would love to kill 7 million people.
You know exactly how many were murdered in the Holocaust so you are at least 80 years old, and probably born in Poland.
After Poland you move to Gaza for 60 years.
Did I get something wrong?
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100939 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
No your thinking of the so-called six million lie which (bad enough) was more closer to 300,000.

The official lie and the deniers are both wrong; the figure of Jewish losses was even greater counting losses across all of Russia and Europe from 1917 to post ww2 behind the iron curtain. But there are other losses as ww 1 & 2 were not entirely about Jews. The first attack by the Nazis was against the Protestants of Prussia in 1932. Poland was also a Prussian state where there were three million Jewish losses and just as many Christians so that today the region is 87% Catholic.

Population estimates show 90% of Poland's 3 million Jews perish in the holocaust. Similar happened in other parts of Europe. Russia previously had the largest Jewish population anywhere, today has only 300,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_P...

http://rt.com/news/prime-time/russian-jewish-...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100940 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, you're profile is getting clearer now. You have said it all:
You're against racism and hate people because of their religion.
You're a pacifist that would love to kill 7 million people.
You know exactly how many were murdered in the Holocaust so you are at least 80 years old, and probably born in Poland.
After Poland you move to Gaza for 60 years.
Did I get something wrong?
Like millions of Jews you have not one iota of truth in you:

As far as killing 7 million people? These Jews should be returned from whence they came and the original owners given their homes and land back to them. I despise racism including the 'religion' of Zionism. There is clear evidence from the Red Cross that under 300000 Jews were murdered during the time in question (do not dishonour these people with your lies or false accounts of numbers murdered). I've never lived in Poland or Gaza.

Of course you twerp ... you got everything wrong ... I suggest you begin the necessary legal process of by returning the place you live to its rightful owner(s).
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100941 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
There is clear evidence from the Red Cross that under 300000 Jews were murdered during the time in question

If this Red Cross document is sooo reliable go enter the thing into Wikipedia and get laughed out the door since it is pencil whipped trash.

Location hidden

#100942 Feb 7, 2013
process of retributuion

Location hidden

#100943 Feb 7, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
If this Red Cross document is sooo reliable go enter the thing into Wikipedia and get laughed out the door since it is pencil whipped trash.
Why do you "sound" soooo bitter Klink Klinger Kohen?

Location hidden

#100944 Feb 7, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's high time attention was focused on reparations for the American Indian and the African Americans for the real holocaust against these peoples instead of Jews continually milking the biggest lie in history. Moreover this would generate the proper remembrance and dignity for the 300,000 Jews who died at the hands of the Nazis.

In Liverpool we had to put up with an odious little Jew who continually spewed out the lie that only 88000 Africans died in the Jew-funded African Slave Trade, when the figure was close to 100,000,000. No court sentences for this twerp for his obscene denials yet others have suffered greatly for even questioning the Jewish Holocaust lie.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100945 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
It's high time attention was focused on reparations for the American Indian and the African Americans for the real holocaust against these peoples instead of Jews continually milking the biggest lie in history. Moreover this would generate the proper remembrance and dignity for the 300,000 Jews who died at the hands of the Nazis.
In Liverpool we had to put up with an odious little Jew who continually spewed out the lie that only 88000 Africans died in the Jew-funded African Slave Trade, when the figure was close to 100,000,000. No court sentences for this twerp for his obscene denials yet others have suffered greatly for even questioning the Jewish Holocaust lie.

Population estimates show 90% of Poland's 3 million Jews perish in the holocaust. Similar happened in other parts of Europe. Russia previously had the largest Jewish population anywhere, today has only 300,000.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_P...
http://rt.com/news/prime-time/russian-jewish-...

The Natives and Africans will have to collect reparations from Spain and the Vatican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_S...
Truth seeker of the North

Mount Sinai, NY

#100946 Feb 7, 2013
The Goyim Lawman wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

we know who you are and that you've retired from Israeli Army as an Officer and shredded all your documents and ID papers, so that nobody would know in the future trials of Israeli Jews Heinous Crimes against Humanity.
And that you were part and parcel to Israeli Jews Israelis Army and their Holocaust on innocent Palestinians farmers.
This will never go away as long as decent and righteous people like us live and want and need Equal Justice.
And that's why you wanted to erase your existence in Jews' Endless Atrocities Army, that you had a major role in committing Wat Crimes and Endless Evils on top of Evils,.... you little sneaky sniveling israeli War Crime Terrorist. whose just a cowardly zion varmin
`

`

It's about time we get together and have War Crime Terrorism Israel dismantled and Equal Justice and Righteous Truth Prevails over Israe's Lies.

Mount Sinai, NY

#100948 Feb 7, 2013
Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

`
It's about time we get together and have War Crime Terrorism Israel dismantled and Equal Justice and Righteous Truth Prevails over Israe's Lies.
`

`

Thank you for your Judging support!

I see that the Israeli Machination Machine of pure lies and evil deceptions is working overtime on this Site. With Israel's indoctrinated spawned dedicated convert, who are naturally spawned vile liars and trained employed ruthless unrighteous shills, who are Israel's Propagandist of endless lies, deceptions and distortions for Israel's Serial Killing Monsters is unmatched.

The remedy to Israels' illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinians land is Equal Justice and Brute Force on Israel's Crime Spree Terrorist and International Justice.

Mount Sinai, NY

#100949 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

^5

The Palestinians and the Western Hemisphere Indians thank you Petesake!

Lots of decent human beings are sick and tired of these odious creatures too, who are from the Kabbalah and Talmudic dark side of their convert Cult life, who always have their hands out in the waiting and give me position, as they salivate.

And when I look back into unrevised History of their Cult, I find that their Tribal Heritage is a sham and a lie of endlessly being underhanded and being untruthful conniving instigators of others, and these devious creatures are/were naturally spawned and sired by unwholesomeness, evilness and wickedness.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100950 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Like millions of Jews you have not one iota of truth in you:
As far as killing 7 million people? These Jews should be returned from whence they came and the original owners given their homes and land back to them. I despise racism including the 'religion' of Zionism. There is clear evidence from the Red Cross that under 300000 Jews were murdered during the time in question (do not dishonour these people with your lies or false accounts of numbers murdered). I've never lived in Poland or Gaza.
Of course you twerp ... you got everything wrong ... I suggest you begin the necessary legal process of by returning the place you live to its rightful owner(s).
Why am I not surprised you take every anti-Semite weirdo website as a complete fact.... You wrote so many posts with so much cheap propaganda, and I'm still waiting for your first claim you will actually base. For Jews returning to their "Homes" in Europe Ė no thank you. The last experience was enough, thatís why we built Israel. i'm sorry, but your dream of second holocaust will never come true.
now can you be brave enough and say why donít you go back to your home land?

Location hidden

#100951 Feb 7, 2013
Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
^5
The Palestinians and the Western Hemisphere Indians thank you Petesake!
Lots of decent human beings are sick and tired of these odious creatures too, who are from the Kabbalah and Talmudic dark side of their convert Cult life, who always have their hands out in the waiting and give me position, as they salivate.
And when I look back into unrevised History of their Cult, I find that their Tribal Heritage is a sham and a lie of endlessly being underhanded and being untruthful conniving instigators of others, and these devious creatures are/were naturally spawned and sired by unwholesomeness, evilness and wickedness.
Thank you friend ... the many severe and horrendous holocausts are all but never mentioned or acknowledged because the Jews have their snouts deep into the reparations trough encouraged by their satanic media 'outlets'

Location hidden

#100952 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised you take every anti-Semite weirdo website as a complete fact.... You wrote so many posts with so much cheap propaganda, and I'm still waiting for your first claim you will actually base. For Jews returning to their "Homes" in Europe Ė no thank you. The last experience was enough, thatís why we built Israel. i'm sorry, but your dream of second holocaust will never come true.
now can you be brave enough and say why donít you go back to your home land?
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.

Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100953 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.
Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
I would recommend you do the same, no more pretending to be so religious, just facts.

Location hidden

#100954 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recommend you do the same, no more pretending to be so religious, just facts.
As Christ taught you:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Not religion .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation/

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100955 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Chris taught you:
"And ye shall know the booze, and the booze shall make you freak." Bob 8.32
Not region .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lard Gourd, Great Baster of Creation/
You are being watched.

Location hidden

#100957 Feb 7, 2013
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.31

Words of Christ who shortly after uttering these words was murdered by Jews not dissimilar to the freaks on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sinai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 6 hr Ann 16,777
Public School 74 (Feb '14) 8 hr Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Wed Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Louis Volpe Aug 24 scammed out of money 1
•••

Mount Sinai News Video

•••
•••

Mount Sinai Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••