Brothers Fighting For Lives After Fou...

Brothers Fighting For Lives After Found In Pool

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Brothers Fighting For Lives After Found In Pool. In it, Newsday reports that:

Two young brothers from Mount Sinai are listed in critical condition Wednesday after being rescued from the family pool by their older brothers, according to Suffolk County police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

despicabledon

AOL

#1 Jun 17, 2009
wouldn't it be nice if we lived in a world when a parent could stay home and tend to the kids.......both parents work to maintain the family....this is so sad
harleymamma03

Union City, NJ

#2 Jun 18, 2009
my prayer's are with this family at this time...i hope these lil guys pull through just fine....what quick thinking & knowledge their brother's showed...god bless them....how difficult this time is for this family...people don't judge..this is a horrible situation for this family at this time...PROUD MILITARY MOMMA OF 2...INTO THE BLUE~~SEMPER FI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sinai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) 17 hr Barbara Crowley 53
Ralphs Fishing Station (Sep '17) Wed Bass Master 37
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr 15 Mill Ania 340
News Six men arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '08) Apr 13 Mill Ania 154
Say No to Arboretum Project Apr 11 No Arboretum 1
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Apr 7 Dumpisland 135
News Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) Apr 7 tom 33

Mount Sinai Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Sinai Mortgages