Endorsement: Englebright deserves re-...

Endorsement: Englebright deserves re-election

There are 1 comment on the Times Beacon Record story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Endorsement: Englebright deserves re-election. In it, Times Beacon Record reports that:

The experience that Assemblyman Steve Englebright brings to the 4th Assembly District is vast and impressive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Beacon Record.

Vote for ChangeVote McKee

West Islip, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Its time we had change in Suffok County. Steves had more than enough time at his post, and change is badly needed. Last time he ran he was asked during a Q & A, "what major things have you done in the Past four years?" and his answer was " I had a Red light intalled at the corner of (some unknown intersection)...." This goes to show you that he doesn't do much with his time. He also, in the past, put his 2 cents in where it didn't belong during the trial of the convicted murderer of a 14 year old girl, Jessica Manners, claiming that the only evidence against the defendant was circumstantial, and he believed the deft. should not have been convicted, even with very strong damning evidence. " I wonder how much monetary support had been given to him from the Killers family? He has not done a whole lot for this community, in fact, This North Shore area has only changed for the worse. He also has accepted contributions in the past from criminal enterprises such as the local ashphalt cartels, and this information he has had to release.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sinai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Lick4609 121,874
Big rig truck show Thu Bookmyband 1
News Gayborhood's OutFest celebrants undeterred by c... Oct 19 Trumpfan526 7
News 7 teens face gang assault charges in hate-crime... (Nov '08) Oct 18 CARL MATTSON 191
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Oct 14 Ryan Sansone 214
NE corner of Rt 112 and Horseblock Rd Oct 13 Acad1227 1
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Oct 9 blacklivessplatter 184

Mount Sinai Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sinai Mortgages