For dying cop, illness and rage

Full story: Newsday

The cancer spreading in his head is slowly strangling the brain of retired New York Police Officer John Cedo.
Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sean

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Just another fat guinea
Mary Jo

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

I had a dream about John last night. He is a guy you can never forget. I also worked with him in City Hall. He is one of the kindess, compassionate people I have ever met, always helping others. There will always be a special place in my heart for him.
toms river

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. Dead men cant talk. they have never helped these dying officers and firemen in any real way becuase there were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11. it was all staged just like the wmd;s in iraq.
Read what the poster from freehold has been saying.
Bobby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

God will take care of all needs.

“ Fighting a corrupt system”

Since: Aug 08

Centereach,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

We all face job hazards, I continually get exposed to asbestos. Honestly copper, you shouldn't get anything other than medical attention, you're not special, you're only a cop, you wanted to play hero, you lost, get over it.
Lori Shapiro

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>No they just want the right thing done. Engineers from the State EPA were sent down to the site within days of 9/11 to evalute the conditions. When they got back to Albany with their results they were told that their reports were classified and that they shouldn't discuss them with co-workers, family or friends. Officials knew that the WTC site was toxic and more precautions needed to be made to protect the first responders and others. Hell you could see the site still smodering on TV as the fireman worked. Someone decided that it was okay to sacrifice the first responders in order to get the cleanup job done. The 2 recent deaths are only the beginning. SOS = Same Old spit
And guess what! It happened on "Bush's watch".
Lori Shapiro

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Donald Dunn wrote:
Our FAA should have picked up on the application for the arab nationals takeing air craft pilot training how to fly commercial air craft and only requesting to learn how to take off fly commercial jets and not how to land such planes.Something is wrong with licensing proceedure. That could have prevented 9/11 altogether. This information was posted in all news papers after the attack.I condemn the FAA for this oversight.
The government knew it would happen.They "silenced" an FBI
"whistle blower".
Lori Shapiro

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Bush must ultimately bear the blame for failing to
prevent "9/11 from happening".
Haskihl

Hägersten, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

The American government claims NYC was attacked in a act of war.

I do not understand why victims of war believe they are entitled to compensation from the US government and it's people.

Everything in the US seems like, gimme, gimme, gimme...

No wonder your economy is in deep ****.
John cedro

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

John was a d-bad.

Karma fixed him.

John was always bad news.
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

A more appropreate name for "Ground Zero" is the "Money Pit".
Just Saying

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>No they just want the right thing done. Engineers from the State EPA were sent down to the site within days of 9/11 to evalute the conditions. When they got back to Albany with their results they were told that their reports were classified and that they shouldn't discuss them with co-workers, family or friends. Officials knew that the WTC site was toxic and more precautions needed to be made to protect the first responders and others. Hell you could see the site still smodering on TV as the fireman worked. Someone decided that it was okay to sacrifice the first responders in order to get the cleanup job done. The 2 recent deaths are only the beginning. SOS = Same Old spit
I was there when the planes hit, and also when the towers collapsed. I was handed a linen napkin from a local restaurant by some NYPD detectives, and we tied them around our noses and mouths because we didn't need the EPA to tell us that the air wasn't good for our health. Home Depot sells masks for you to wear when painting or sanding in your home, yet many didn't feel the need to do the same on 9/11 and afterwards. Sadly, too many of them are now paying a terrible price for not taking simple common sense precautions.
Shelly Shyster Esq

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>I was there when the planes hit, and also when the towers collapsed. I was handed a linen napkin from a local restaurant by some NYPD detectives, and we tied them around our noses and mouths because we didn't need the EPA to tell us that the air wasn't good for our health. Home Depot sells masks for you to wear when painting or sanding in your home, yet many didn't feel the need to do the same on 9/11 and afterwards. Sadly, too many of them are now paying a terrible price for not taking simple common sense precautions.
Correct, everyone working at ground zero, whether they were cops, fireman, or construction workers knew that crap wasn't just ash, but for some reason they decided not to take precautions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sinai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 117,941
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) 10 hr Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... 10 hr Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Tue Billy Troel 6
Louis Volpe Aug 24 scammed out of money 1
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 24 Jayar 6
•••

Mount Sinai News Video

•••
Mount Sinai Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••