Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

Judged:

Roseland is awsome it is the best school ever!!!!!!!!!!
Angie

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

Judged:

i LOVE roseland. i have been dancing there for 7 years and i wouldnt trade a day. the teachers are sooo nice and its just really fun. so if you love to dance go to roseland and you WONT regret it trust me someone that knows
tiana

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

it is a wonderful dance studio and i love the owner rose she is so nice and caring she really makes an atempt to meet the students and their parents. also the other gteachers are really cool too!
Jill

King William, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Judged:

Roseland's amazing, i wouldnt pick a different studio!
kaitee

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Judged:

roseland is amanzing u have been dancing there for 10 years and i lover it....somtimes it can be hard work but it all comes down too if u love dance or not...i would neverr goo to any other dance school in my lifee
carissa

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

kaitee wrote:
roseland is amanzing u have been dancing there for 10 years and i lover it....somtimes it can be hard work but it all comes down too if u love dance or not...i would neverr goo to any other dance school in my lifee
Hey kaitee, instead of dance, why don't you try harder in school. You sound so uneducated. You must learn to write properly. What a disgrace to read.
carissa

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

Tiana wrote:
Roseland is awsome it is the best school ever!!!!!!!!!!
Tiana you live in Brooklyn.. How would you know about Roseland? It is in RONKONKOMA, that's Long Island.
karyn

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

Jill wrote:
Roseland's amazing, i wouldnt pick a different studio!
What is with the fake Brooklyn ratings? Hello, LONG ISLAND.
melinda

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

tiana wrote:
it is a wonderful dance studio and i love the owner rose she is so nice and caring she really makes an atempt to meet the students and their parents. also the other gteachers are really cool too!
What are gteachers? I'm confused.
melinda

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Judged:

kaitee wrote:
What does it all mean? Please read what you wrote or better yet consult your grammar teacher. I don't understand your lingo and very bad grammar. My head is spinning.
Jessica

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Judged:

I went to Roseland for about 6 years. I started there when I was 4 and now I'm 12. I switched 2 years ago because this studio is not good for older kids. They hold people back and make classes ONLY BY AGE. That is absurd, it should be by ability. The only good teacher there is Miss Jacqui. The rest are too laid back and don't really care about the students. They also talk for about half the class. I would never recommend this studio to anyone, even if I hated them. The owner is also a pirate. Tuition is too high especially for what you get or should I say don't get.
learose

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

i love roseland not only is it great all the people care for you and even the parents
learose

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

no it isnt blahh blahh blahh
learose

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

im talking to jessica not any1 else
learose

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

carissa wrote:
<quoted text>Tiana you live in Brooklyn.. How would you know about Roseland? It is in RONKONKOMA, that's Long Island.
heyy you r my student teacher in jazz maybe with miss nicole mathews
janie

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

i <3 roseland.
Jennifer

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

An aweful dance school for older childen. Wonderful if you have a 2 or 3 year old and they will never become serious dancers. Unfortunately, the dance instructors are children themselves, with no skill set. The recital is so bad, especially, Roseland in Oakdale. Krista should be embarrassed and horrified. Don't waste your money or time. There are many other schools that will offer professionalism and proper dance training.
Destinee

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

I have been going to roseland for this is now my 11th year and wow some girls are bitches on this thing some people do not like to put there real town on the internet duh. Roseland is a really good dance school and I would never change to a different dance school. The dances are amazing and it is not competive which personally I like because some girls are not naturally good dancers and would be able to get into a competive dance class.
Giannas mom

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

You should join David sanders dance dynamics.... Such an amazing studio teachers are awesome this is my daughters 6th year with them she dances in the Ronkomkoma / farmingville area
liz

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

My niece has been dancing at Roseland for many years. The problem with Rose the owner, is that she just takes whatever teachers she has and puts them in the time slots she needs. They should be teaching according to their skills not just to accomodate Rose's schedule. If you watch the recital you can see for yourself just what teacher taught what class. You are only as good a dance studio as good as your teachers are. One particular teacher feels the need to sit on her ass every week instead of standing up like the rest of them. No matter what people say about Jacqui she was an excellent teacher, and that is why a lot of people will leave next year plain and simple. Rose also has her own agenda when she places kids in certain classes, she really is a stubborn woman and not open to suggestion well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Sinai Discussions

Search the Mount Sinai Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr GodsLovestheBestLove 115,096
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fox News Zombie 6,353
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 15 hr sals little sister 129
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) Thu Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) Thu Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Mount Sinai News Video

•••
Mount Sinai Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount Sinai Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••