Virginia Reopens Rest Stops

Virginia Reopens Rest Stops

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Virginia Reopens Rest Stops. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Just in time for weary weekend travelers, the Interstate 81 rest areas in Augusta County are back open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Mike

AOL

#1 Mar 12, 2010
You should try reading a little more about it, the gateway theory was debunked a long time ago.
Debbie McCormick

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2010
That was the stupid thing I have ever seen. I was a Truck Driver with my dad years ago and if you did have rest stops thet'd pulled on the side of the road and end up with tickets to go along with no sleep,
Thanks you,
Debbie McCormick
Stuarts draft, Va
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2010
Mike wrote:
You should try reading a little more about it, the gateway theory was debunked a long time ago.
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broadway Has Lowest Crime Rate in the Valley (Jun '11) Nov 30 Paige and Page 3
News Hansford L. Sorrells (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dick - Judy Ambrose 2
News House Fire Leaves Augusta Family Homeless - NBC... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Woven Wood Farm 10
News Fire destroys Mount Sidney home (Dec '12) Dec '12 Emily 1
News Police Arrest Augusta Man Indicted on Racketeer... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Heil 12
News Suspect nabbed after car chase (Jun '12) Jun '12 Guest 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Woodfin 41

Mount Sidney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sidney Mortgages