truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4919 Jan 23, 2013
Trurh101 wrote:
<quoted text> what a geezer! If you hurry, you can catch Matlock! Working together? You mean giving in to Obama! Republicans were given control of the house to stop him! What are they pulling? You are stupid!
Hey! dipshit don't look over your shoulder. But republicans are losing control of everything. We owe it all to dumba$$"$ like you that have no common sense.
Than you very much, you and your band of idiots.
Keep running your mouths and with no ground plan in place. Watch us lose a lot more seats.
If the republican party doesn't do something real fast, we will lose our ass in the next election.
You friggen tea baggers are just as bad as the people that did 9--11. Rather see the U.S.A go down in flames than try to work things out. Real smart!!!!!!!!!
Your mentalilty showed when you posted eat cow pies.
Not all farmers have cows...
I would rather be a little old and have some knowledge, Than to be a dumba$$ punk that thinks he knows everything. When he has no clue to life.
Like I said ass wipe keep running your mouth and watch us lose a shit load of seats in the up coming election.

Jump on this quick boys and judge it fast, wouldn't want anyone to say it was a good post.

Have a great day you retards, I'm done.

It's no wonder regan was a mence is eat you alive!!!!!!!!!!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4920 Jan 23, 2013
Thank you very much!

Reagan was a menace is eating you alive!!!!!!!

My bad typo error,
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4921 Jan 24, 2013
Trurh101 wrote:
<quoted text> what a geezer! If you hurry, you can catch Matlock! Working together? You mean giving in to Obama! Republicans were given control of the house to stop him! What are they pulling? You are stupid!
Wrong ... yet again, stupid.

But when AREN'T you - wrong and stupid?

The first letter in every sentence gets "capitalized", stupid. I know that's a big word there, but you can have mommy explain it to you when she gets back from the liquor store.

Do those education credentials that you "guarantee" you have include passing second grade?

Here's what's gonna happen ... again: First, I'm gonna point out your lie that you can't prove to everyone on here by countering with the truth that I CAN prove.

And second, I'm gonna watch you run away from it and respond with completely unrelated disinformation.

Ready? Pay attention to the consistent pattern here!

Repukes weren't "given control".

Republicans retained control of the House thanks to gerrymandering.

That's why Congressional repukes could get 1.5 million LESS votes than congressional Dems and only lose 8 seats.

Here's a link to where the Republican State Leadership Committee issued a memo this month proudly explaining that it could have been a lot worse if not for the successful redistricting push.

http://rslc.com/_blog/News/post/REDMAP_2012_S...

The report -- drafted as a summary of the importance of the RSLC's Redistricting Majority Project (REDMAP)-- serves as a breakdown of the broader GOP plan to take control of state legislatures, giving Republicans free rein to mount an aggressive gerrymandering campaign that allowed the party to keep a House majority, despite getting fewer votes in those races overall.

Here's the good part ...

"The rationale was straightforward," reads the memo. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn. Drawing new district lines in states with the most redistricting activity presented the opportunity to solidify conservative policymaking at the state level and maintain a Republican stronghold in the U.S. House of Representatives for the next decade."

OUCH!

That's a pro-republican link that flat-out admits the TRUTH that I just slammed you with there.

See the difference between Faux News talking points and historical fact yet?

REDISTRICTING = House control

Maybe that's what you meant in all you posts? "I can't wait to GERRYMANDER and rig the election"?

Is that what you meant?

Since you never answered and told us what you meant (after being repeatedly asked that question), I'll take that non-answer of yours as a "HELL YES!"

Got any more lies you wanna try on here? You'd think after all the lying and spinning you do, that you'd be MUCH better at it by now.

Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?

You know what to do next in ... 3, 2, 1 ..... GO!
Grady

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4922 Jan 24, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
The first letter in every sentence gets "capitalized", stupid. I know that's a big word there, but you can have mommy explain it to you when she gets back from the liquor store.
Do those education credentials that you "guarantee" you have include passing second grade?
Here's what's gonna happen ... again: First, I'm gonna point out your lie that you can't prove to everyone on here by countering with the truth that I CAN prove.
And second, I'm gonna watch you run away from it and respond with completely unrelated disinformation.
That's why Congressional repukes could get 1.5 million LESS votes than congressional Dems and only lose 8 seats.
Here's a link to where the Republican State Leadership Committee issued a memo this month proudly explaining that it could have been a lot worse if not for the successful redistricting push.
The report -- drafted as a summary of the importance of the RSLC's Redistricting Majority Project (REDMAP)-- serves as a breakdown of the broader GOP plan to take control of state legislatures, giving Republicans free rein to mount an aggressive gerrymandering campaign that allowed the party to keep a House majority, despite getting fewer votes in those races overall.
Here's the good part ...
"The rationale was straightforward," reads the memo. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn. Drawing new district lines in states with the most redistricting activity presented the opportunity to solidify conservative policymaking at the state level and maintain a Republican stronghold in the U.S. House of Representatives for the next decade."
OUCH!
That's a pro-republican link that flat-out admits the TRUTH that I just slammed you with there.
Maybe that's what you meant in all you posts? "I can't wait to GERRYMANDER and rig the election"?
Is that what you meant?
Since you never answered and told us what you meant (after being repeatedly asked that question), I'll take that non-answer of yours as a "HELL YES!"
Got any more lies you wanna try on here? You'd think after all the lying and spinning you do, that you'd be MUCH better at it by now.

" but you can have mommy explain it to you when she gets back from the liquor store" Not the liquor store .Probably a crack house where she was turning tricks for another fix.
Trurh101

Hollywood, FL

#4923 Jan 24, 2013
truth is wrote:
Thank you very much!
Reagan was a menace is eating you alive!!!!!!!
My bad typo error,
This is why you should cut the corn off the cob before you try to eat it! "Regan" doesn't eat anyone alive. He just rambles on and on with comments that it cuts and paste! Does "it" even make sense to you? "It" refuses to acknowledge that it has now been 1365 days since Harry Reid has passesd a budget in the Democrat controlled senate! This is a fact! Now, as I watch, I can see this administration is pushing forward on letting female's serve in combat roles. Should conservatives just shut up about that too? It would be a disaster! What does Obama care, though? We don't even fight wars to win anymore! 70% of all deaths in Afghanistan have come during the brain dead leadership of Obama. This, along with the fact he is about to surrender to them next year and the fact he surrendered in Iraq should make you sick! Obama has no right to treat the military as a social experiment! To claim "we" are losing. You have said you aren't a republican so what do you care? "Eating alive"? You are an ignorant fool!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4924 Jan 24, 2013
Tell you this. I didn't get my ground and money by not being open minded.
I may not like some body but business is business.

Do you and your friends have a clue who

"Mary Erdoes" is?

She made a statement the other day, we as a whole had better get our act together. Meaning the U.S GOV. AND PEOPLE.+

She said, we need to work together and not pull apart. We will lose our a$$ if we don't.
Do you know her?

P.S. NEWSFLASH!!!!!
We have not faught a war to win, since W.W.2
Korean war dog on a leash.
Vietnam...peer bullshit...I was there!!!!!
Desert storm and all the rest...it's about money you retard. Has noting to do with if we win or not.
Some fat cat gets rich off young men and women dying.

Then you talk about afghanistan and iraq. Hell we should have never been over there. Those people have been fighting since the begining of time and when the earth ends they will still be throwing stones at each other. Thats gods hell hole.
Egypt is where most of those guys were from that did the 9/11. Thats where we should have started and ended it!

We don't need to shut up but don't give the upper hand to your enemies.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4925 Jan 24, 2013
Grady wrote:
<quoted text>
" but you can have mommy explain it to you when she gets back from the liquor store" Not the liquor store .Probably a crack house where she was turning tricks for another fix.
So now Truth101's mommy is frequenting crack houses too?

I can't say I'm surprised. She always did have potential!
Joe

Wilmington, IL

#4927 Jan 25, 2013
Mark Kirk all the way.
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

#4929 Jan 25, 2013
People like Reagan was a menace in our society are raised to be unemotional. Our culture views a lack of easy emotionalism in men as a sign of strength. Gay men's upbringing is no different in this regard. In fact, many gay men were teased as boys for being more emotionally expressive than their families or peers allowed. Reagan was a menace learn to keep their feelings to themselves, and gay men learn quickly to keep their same-sex crushes or "girlish" interests secret from others. The one exception for Reagan was a Menace is the expression of anger.
<quoted text>
Here's the good part ...
OUCH!
Is that what you meant?
Jessie jackson

Romeoville, IL

#4930 Jan 25, 2013
Reality is Reagan is a Menace lives off SSI Disability an obvious Gay drug addict that unfortunately we pay for so sad.
Trurh101

Hazel Crest, IL

#4931 Jan 26, 2013
Jessie jackson wrote:
Reality is Reagan is a Menace lives off SSI Disability an obvious Gay drug addict that unfortunately we pay for so sad.
We probably paid for his sex change operation while he was "institutionalized!" I bet his name is Herman but you can call him "Herm" for short!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4932 Jan 26, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Well said 'truth is'. I thank you for your service. I've always wondered what Vietnam Vets felt about cowardly polititians sending our soldiers to die in Iraq. Just like Veit Nam. War was excalated on faulty information. Veitnam was not firing on our navy ships as reported. Just as Iraq didn't have WMD's nor had anything to do with 911. Most of these political cowards that rushed to war avoided combat themselves, including Bush and Cheney. Their rush to war has embolded the worlds belief that we are just money grubbing war mongers. Yet guys like Truth 101 hail those that rushed to war in Iraq as heros.
The only political coward here is you! Who "excalated?" the war in Vietnam, huh? Who was president when America committed troops there, with the sole purpose of combat? Like it even matters now, peacenik! Obama has " blood" on his hands too! Him thinking he can use drones where ever and when ever he wants to. More than 2500 people have been killed in his strikes , many have been civilians, bystanders, including American citizens!(in Yemen) He has struck in countries that are not at war with us and have not shown any aggression towards the United States. All done without the declaration of war by congress or even an authorization of use of force like Bush did! The liberal group ACLU is currently suing the Obama administration for this. Obamas response is that it is legal because he says it is legal! What? No complaints, huh? Is it because it's Obama? Come on, hipster! You don't think the world sees this? That's okay, go back to playing ignorant! As far as one who " avoids" combat, I served in the Army Infantry in Iraq! Did Obamy serve? Oopsie! No he didn't! By your own criticism, what does that make him? Did you serve? You need to stop yapping them lips, punk!
Trurh101

Chicago, IL

#4933 Jan 26, 2013
By the way, Biden never served either, neither did Hillary! Funny thing, both supported the war and did authorize use of force in Iraq! What does that make them? Remember when Biden lied during th V.p. debate and said he voted against both? Oh well, just another lie by Biden that the libs in the news didn't call him on! It's common practice!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4934 Jan 26, 2013
Truth 101...you and your idiot friends still never answered my question. Who is Mary Erdoes?
Hurry quick and google her. So you have some idea!

By the way, did you see what haley Barber and bobby jindal said about our republican party.
We are killing ourselvies. We are letting people get to far out, like the left wing people. If we don't correct this soon, we are done.

Cousin Ed just finished that ear of corn and no I didn't graduate top of my class. How ever I am a hell of a lot smarter than you. Like I said business is business and dislike is dislike. I never let it interfer with making money or running the farm.

Like mom always said, you do what you have to do to get the job done, but do it right the first time so it's finished.
Anybody

United States

#4935 Jan 26, 2013
No to Turban !!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4936 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
People like Reagan was a menace in our society are raised to be unemotional. Our culture views a lack of easy emotionalism in men as a sign of strength. Gay men's upbringing is no different in this regard. In fact, many gay men were teased as boys for being more emotionally expressive than their families or peers allowed. Reagan was a menace learn to keep their feelings to themselves, and gay men learn quickly to keep their same-sex crushes or "girlish" interests secret from others. The one exception for Reagan was a Menace is the expression of anger. <quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4937 Jan 26, 2013
Trurh101 wrote:
<quoted text> This is why you should cut the corn off the cob before you try to eat it! "Regan" doesn't eat anyone alive. He just rambles on and on with comments that it cuts and paste! Does "it" even make sense to you? "It" refuses to acknowledge that it has now been 1365 days since Harry Reid has passesd a budget in the Democrat controlled senate! This is a fact! Now, as I watch, I can see this administration is pushing forward on letting female's serve in combat roles. Should conservatives just shut up about that too? It would be a disaster! What does Obama care, though? We don't even fight wars to win anymore! 70% of all deaths in Afghanistan have come during the brain dead leadership of Obama. This, along with the fact he is about to surrender to them next year and the fact he surrendered in Iraq should make you sick! Obama has no right to treat the military as a social experiment! To claim "we" are losing. You have said you aren't a republican so what do you care? "Eating alive"? You are an ignorant fool!
But I DO eat you alive!

Then I watch you NOT answer any question that exposes you in any of my previous posts and then watch you complain about how I keep repeating the questions that you keep running from.

And laugh my ass off!

The pattern hasn't changed in well over a year.

Like I said ... when you answer the questions instead of running to a different topic, I'll stop "copying and pasting".

What's it gonna be?

More copy and paste? Or answers to all those previous questions?

Remember, if you don't want to keep getting humiliated on here you can answer them IN PERSON any time you want.

Be sure to bring those education credentials with you - you know, the ones that not a single person on here believes you've ever had?

Ready when you are!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4938 Jan 26, 2013
truth is wrote:
Truth 101...you and your idiot friends still never answered my question. Who is Mary Erdoes?
Hurry quick and google her. So you have some idea!
By the way, did you see what haley Barber and bobby jindal said about our republican party.
We are killing ourselvies. We are letting people get to far out, like the left wing people. If we don't correct this soon, we are done.
Cousin Ed just finished that ear of corn and no I didn't graduate top of my class. How ever I am a hell of a lot smarter than you. Like I said business is business and dislike is dislike. I never let it interfer with making money or running the farm.
Like mom always said, you do what you have to do to get the job done, but do it right the first time so it's finished.
You're not getting any answers from any of the repukes on here either?

Imagine that!

I wonder if it's because Fox News never told them any of the info we ask them about?

The conservative media must have been too busy LYING about the last election!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4939 Jan 26, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Well now that we have established the root of your Anger, I hope you can deal with your issues! Who knew?(everyone, LoL). Try to be more concise in your rants. With that said, it has now been 1363 days since senate democrats led by the crooked Harry Reid has passed a budget! Too busy with his shady land deals and being a suspect in bribery to do his job! Oh well, chuck Schumer promised yesterday that the Dems will finally address the budget. Do I believe him? No, but we can only hope! Jesse Jr, Alan Grayson? Really? Good old JJJ had to resign in shame as did his wife Sandy from the city council! What ever will he do now? He tried to get a crazy check! Typical democrat! Alan Grayson carries on with his senseless rants and is probably the one guy nuttier than you! He's useless! Allen West will be back, no doubt about it! Who cared about Scott Brown? He was a weasel!
You'd rather talk about sources of anger?

Wow .. there's so many possibilities here!

Let's see if we can narrow them down a bit shall we?

OK ... is it because maybe:

1) Romney lost because the "skewed" polls weren't "skewed" and Romney wasn't "surging"?

2) Only 4 of the 16 Senate candidates endorsed by the Tea Party Express won yesterday. That's 25% for mathematically-challenged repukes like yourself. That's even lower than Dubya's approval rating as he was losing office!

3) Voters here in Illinois would rather have Jessie Jr in office than a guy who spends his money on vacations with his mistress rather than say ... on his kids?

4) Joe Walsh won't have us taxpayers paying for his child support anymore?

5) Allen West lost to a "communist"?

6) Todd Akin got legitimately raped at the polls?

7) Richard Mourdock's loss was something "God intended to happen"?

8) Former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson's son helped send him packing and "back to Chicago -- or Kenya" or wherever the loser came from?

9) Alleged wife-abuser Sherrod Brown was again re-elected while the women-bashing, teabagging supporter of violence against women Scott Brown was not?

10) Alan Grayson is back in congress while all the other dipshits above are not?

11) Dems got 1.5 million more congressional votes than repukes did in November?

12) Despite a republican-admitted nationwide voter suppression campaign (of ANYBODY who didn't vote GOP) by you guys ... you still lost seats in the Senate AND the House and only kept control of the latter because you gerrymandered/cheated?

13) 68 out 72 Fox Snooze on-air contributors predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG on Monday or Tuesday before the results started to come in?

14) A nasty civil war is raging over on your Repuke side of the fence?

15) You idiots spent a TON of money to get a "filthy stinking hippie Kenyan communist Nazi socialist un-American Muslim traitor" reelected?

16) Your hero Breitbart is still DEAD and ROTTING in the ground?

17) Your new hero cheated his way to Tour de France title after Tour de France title and then lied almost as much as the dead one above?

I'd DEFINITELY by "angry" too if I were you!

Tell us ... which ones of the above have you so crabby?

You can just list the numbers that apply if you want, mmkay?

More comic relief starts in 3, 2, 1 ...

GO!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#4940 Jan 26, 2013
You need to be Institutionalized.
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks
I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
Did you ever figure out that:
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate
2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!
How much more time do you need?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School districts host forum on Senate Bill 16 19 hr resident tax payer 1
Doctor Loses License After Having Sex with Patient (Feb '13) Sun billkafin_555 27
Review: Novus Pest Control Sat MrHorvath 1
open house recruiting event (des plaines) Sat DOCO-Catering 1
Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) Sat auntiemoo 46
10/30/14 Schaumburg High School, budget in Pala... Sat resident tax payer 1
Democrat Party Boss Joe Berrios Abuses Power to... Sat AngryGOPer 1
Mount Prospect Dating
Find my Match

Mount Prospect Jobs

Mount Prospect People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Prospect News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Prospect