Three dead in Prospect Heights crash

Jun 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

Police say three people died early today in a one-car accident in the 100 block of Camp McDonald Road in Prospect Heights.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
alumni2001

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2011
 
This is tragic. It is so important that we make sure our kids understand the responsibility they take when they get behind the wheel. So sad. My heart goes out to the families... and that car. Omg, there are no words to explain it. Those poor babies.
bob

Kyle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2011
 
Kids stole a car and crashed it straight dumb
rick ross

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

agree with bob, idiots stole a car and got karma'd super hard; Karma just decided to leave one survior maybe to teach the idiot a lesson to uhhhh maybe not steal a car again. And the responsibilty of being behind the wheel? more like dont steal some one else's car in the first place i mean goddamn. The only person i feel bad for is the guy who got his car stolen by a bunch of stupid mexicans, who then proceeded to drive at a high speed on a 35mph road; i just hope he had insurance.
Annomymus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 19, 2011
 
bob wrote:
Kids stole a car and crashed it straight dumb
. Yes I know but try to actualy show tht u care about my friends death
Mary

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 19, 2011
 
rick ross wrote:
agree with bob, idiots stole a car and got karma'd super hard; Karma just decided to leave one survior maybe to teach the idiot a lesson to uhhhh maybe not steal a car again. And the responsibilty of being behind the wheel? more like dont steal some one else's car in the first place i mean goddamn. The only person i feel bad for is the guy who got his car stolen by a bunch of stupid mexicans, who then proceeded to drive at a high speed on a 35mph road; i just hope he had insurance.
i feel sorry for you Rick Ross you are so stupid, you just heard that three humans died, and three families are in pain, it don't matter to you, I hope it doesn't happen to your family something like this, I know you believe in karma so remember don't be so cruel and racist, because karma will get you and then you will understand. To the families of the decease, you are in my prayers. And also you Rick I pray you wake up from your ignorance and change your racist ways.
Annomymus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 19, 2011
 
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>i feel sorry for you Rick Ross you are so stupid, you just heard that three humans died, and three families are in pain, it don't matter to you, I hope it doesn't happen to your family something like this, I know you believe in karma so remember don't be so cruel and racist, because karma will get you and then you will understand. To the families of the decease, you are in my prayers. And also you Rick I pray you wake up from your ignorance and change your racist ways.
I agree

Since: Jun 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 19, 2011
 
Repiosa en pace freddy, eli,ang jessica u are all in a better place...
so funny

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 20, 2011
 
Adios, criminals. Good riddance. Deport the parents before they breed again.
Mary

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

so funny wrote:
Adios, criminals. Good riddance. Deport the parents before they breed again.
To the so funny person who also is a stupid racist, search your history, where do you grandparents came from, cause that i know native American people are the only real owners of this land,
We are all immigrants, so think before you say anything racist, and you too, go back to racist land where all the ignorant people should be together. America the beautiful is a place for people with different colors and we should love each other no matter what. Maybe you are so full of hate toward Hispanics, because you don't have a heritage or you lost it! Why don't you go and do research on your ancestors, so you stop hating people and realize your grandparents are also immigrants who came here for better opportunities. Wake up ignorant
Mary

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

so funny wrote:
Adios, criminals. Good riddance. Deport the parents before they breed again.
And one more thing is not funny when a person dies, don't laugh at something like this, cause when it happens to you, you will regret it . I feel sorry for you, Rick and bob. Learn to love and realize we are brothers and sisters in this world, no matter our color.
so funny

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 21, 2011
 
They were nothing but criminal mexican gang scum, it is no loss to the world, in fact, it just means that they cant kill anyone else or be supported by taxpayers for the rest of their useless lives. Again, deport their scuzzy, non english speaking parents and the dozens of other anchor babies.
Mary

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

so funny wrote:
They were nothing but criminal mexican gang scum, it is no loss to the world, in fact, it just means that they cant kill anyone else or be supported by taxpayers for the rest of their useless lives. Again, deport their scuzzy, non english speaking parents and the dozens of other anchor babies.
If that's what you think about a human life, then I know for sure your parents did not teach you any good morals, and if they did, you are the scum of this world.
Mary

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Just one more thing to prove to you how ignorant you are, you should know immigrants also pay taxes just like you do, OMG how ignorant can you be!! Plus go to the right forum this is not about Mexicans, you don't even know them, just because they got Hispanic names does not mean they are Mexican, so do your homework and go back to Europe.
Mary

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Just to remind you this is about 3 people who lost their life, don't matter who they are, they deserve respect and if you don't have something nice to say, then keep your racist thoughts and remember God knows you and will give you what you deserve when you die. I feel so sorry for you!
wowza

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Again, the ignorant racist speak from the safety of a computer. Hiding like a coward. Learn your facts. More white people are in jail than any other race. More white people are on welfare than any other race. The majority of white people can barely track their ancestors because we are all basically mutts. The majority of Hispanic individuals as a whole (who seem to get your dander up)are "purebreds". Their lineage is easily found because they come from strong families that care for each other. Family value in the Hispanic culture is amazing. Most white families turn their backs on each other. I am white (not that it matters) and I refuse to be lumped in to a group of hateful racist individuals. Wake up - grow up and if you are so proud of your position say it loud and proud and claim your actual name - do not hide behind your computer.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 28, 2011
 
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>i feel sorry for you Rick Ross you are so stupid, you just heard that three humans died, and three families are in pain, it don't matter to you, I hope it doesn't happen to your family something like this, I know you believe in karma so remember don't be so cruel and racist, because karma will get you and then you will understand. To the families of the decease, you are in my prayers. And also you Rick I pray you wake up from your ignorance and change your racist ways.
Well maybe he feel that they shouldn't bee going around doing what they done, so why feel bad for anyone of them?

I can understnd feeling bad for the families, but the kids?

No way.

Since: Aug 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 23, 2011
 
so funny wrote:
Adios, criminals. Good riddance. Deport the parents before they breed again.
Your A sick sick excuse for a human being!!! Quit !!

Since: Aug 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 23, 2011
 
so funny wrote:
They were nothing but criminal mexican gang scum, it is no loss to the world, in fact, it just means that they cant kill anyone else or be supported by taxpayers for the rest of their useless lives. Again, deport their scuzzy, non english speaking parents and the dozens of other anchor babies.
WOW!!! So funny your not!!! Get over yourself!!! Do you have a job to go to or something, or you lay around thinking how funny you are??? JERK time for you to got real!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Prospect Discussions

Search the Mount Prospect Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Close Down the Harwood Heights Aldi (Jul '12) Thu Taxpayer for years 15
G7 is the Best Computer Repair Near Norridge Thu Jean 7
Not welcome in Harwood Hts (Jan '09) Thu Jean 14
Tandil Auto Services is the Best Auto Repair Ne... (Apr '12) Thu Butch Cassidy 17
HIP US Cellular is the Best in Norridge (Aug '11) Thu Butch Cassidy 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Prospect Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mount Prospect People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••