Arlington Heights teen killed in hit-...

Arlington Heights teen killed in hit-run crash is remembered as...

There are 8 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Arlington Heights teen killed in hit-run crash is remembered as.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Poetry written by a sophomore at Hersey High School in Arlington Heights was read Friday at her funeral to offer comfort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

hahaha

Mount Prospect, IL

#1 Dec 13, 2008
RIP Monika Skrzypkowski

maxene is no angel though

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Natalia

Riverdale, IL

#2 Dec 16, 2008
all the previous comments got deleted?
Hmmmmm

Belle Glade, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2008
Geesh - does that girl's parents ever read her myspace.? Drinking, f- this, f-that - what a nice girl. Parents are probably clueless. SHe probably drinks and drives too, like the kid that killed that girl at Hersey.
asdf

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Feb 19, 2009
Hmmmmm wrote:
Geesh - does that girl's parents ever read her myspace.? Drinking, f- this, f-that - what a nice girl. Parents are probably clueless. SHe probably drinks and drives too, like the kid that killed that girl at Hersey.
hiiiiiii, just because some one drinks doesnt' mean that they drive. and monika talked to me before she died and said hwo much she straightened up her act. so shut up:)
peace and love

Mount Prospect, IL

#5 Mar 15, 2009
R.I.P man
mdj

Glen Ellyn, IL

#6 Jun 11, 2009
monika you have agreat time up thir and she did straightened up her act so hmmmmmm you should shut up okay.miss you monia rip
Monika

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Sep 30, 2009
i didn't know her that well but u know wat stop saying that when she was alive she was drinking cuz she didn't as wat i know . she was a nice person so just let her rest in peace and stop saying thiz shit sorry for using this un kind lanuage but reaii leave monia alone

r.i.p monia u r missed by everyone in the school and dance group
George

Arlington Heights, IL

#8 Aug 8, 2010
He's lying you idiots....why do you think his username is "hahahaa"/ Click on the damn myspace page she's been logging in and making posts all up to 2009 long after this thread was made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suburbs spread farther afield as more families ... (Nov '07) 3 hr fedupcracker 6
News Prosser teacher charged in sexual assault of teen (Mar '07) Aug 30 E Pina 16
Review: Michael J Baumhart CPA Aug 26 William 1
News Sundance Vacations Will Offer Dream Giveaway Pr... (Sep '12) Aug 25 mmiller 2
News Body found dead in Berwyn alley - Berwyn, IL - ... (May '08) Jul '15 BlackinBerwyn 102
Garage Door Repair Mount Prospect May '15 MindyZanen 1
News Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... (Jul '14) Mar '15 Gus 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Prospect Mortgages